PDA

View Full Version : Michael Keane

Rams4ever
31-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Looks like he's going to QPR!!

Rapid
31-01-2014, 12:11 PM
there does seem a certain sense of irony there.

I really liked keane until his non existent challenge on cwkya and his stinker against fester.

he's a fool if he thinks he's gonna play more games for them than he would with us. they've just signed aaron hughes from Fulham who imo is a premier league player all day long.

EDIT: it's his brother will they are trying to sign silly! all solved with a simple link. - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/9142960/transfer-news-queens-park-rangers-line-up-a-number-of-deals)

Rattea
04-02-2014, 12:44 AM
So the question begs ... was Keane a failure?

Looked awful IMO when under pressure from anything half decent!

If rumour was to be believed Clough didn't want him. Vindicated that being the case?

blackandwhite56
04-02-2014, 01:07 AM
So who else would we have played whilst Keogh was injured?????

Its called cover.

Rattea
04-02-2014, 07:32 AM

Its called cover.

That's not the question. The question is was he a failure?????

Rapid
04-02-2014, 07:46 AM

Its called cover.

That's not the question. The question is was he a failure?????[/quote]

no the question is do you post anything that isn't a defence of clough/glick now days? you're getting very predictable rat. and what's this you posting on rumours? I thought you only dealt with the FACT's :-P you're slipping.

as for keane I wouldn't go as far to say he was a failure because he came in when we needed him and did a decent job. I do think however we all expected more. he came in with the reputation of being a stalwart for Leicester last season, man utd's reserve team player of the year and the next rio Ferdinand. well sorry but I think we could class him as slightly disappointing. he didn't really live up to the hype. out of the 8 or so games he played for us I thought he only had 2 bad games (although I think I onl

Gift_of_the_Gabb
04-02-2014, 09:53 AM
So the question begs ... was Keane a failure?

Looked awful IMO when under pressure from anything half decent!

If rumour was to be believed Clough didn't want him. Vindicated that being the case?

When rumour becomes fact hey!!!!

Rattea
04-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Basic English. Rumour based on statement. I don't see a statement except something I have stated my opinion which is penned in by two questions!

And I've repeated the rumour and stated rumour clearly

So how can such become fact???

#awkwarddddddd

donegalram
04-02-2014, 09:27 PM
****head

Gift_of_the_Gabb
04-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Basic English. Rumour based on statement. I don't see a statement except something I have stated my opinion which is penned in by two questions!

And I've repeated the rumour and stated rumour clearly

So how can such become fact???

#awkwarddddddd

Exactly, you post nonsense.

Rattea
05-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Only if you dont have the ability to understand basic English ... evidence hear would suggest you dont. Still not answered how me clearly stating a rumour s such is an attempt to make it fact?

Gift_of_the_Gabb
05-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Only if you dont have the ability to understand basic English ... evidence hear would suggest you dont. Still not answered how me clearly stating a rumour s such is an attempt to make it fact?

Basic English?

Your posts show a complete lack of knowledge regarding basic English. Your grammar and spelling are abysmal. Sometime your posts border upon illiteracy.

By the way you've run away from several threads (like the one below) recently where you have been proved wrong. So don't go demanding answers. Hypocrite. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111584890)

Rapid
05-02-2014, 01:28 PM

Basic English?

Your posts show a complete lack of knowledge regarding basic English. Your grammar and spelling are abysmal. Sometime your posts border upon illiteracy.

By the way you've run away from several threads (like the one below) recently where you have been proved wrong. So don't go demanding answers. Hypocrite.[/quote]

owned.

FrenchTrimmed
05-02-2014, 01:58 PM

Basic English?

By the way you've run away from several threads (like the one below) recently where you have been proved wrong. So don't go demanding answers. Hypocrite.[/quote]

owned.[/quote]

After God knows how long, this message board has just become usable again, for me that is, and I am delighted to be able to say - seconded!!!!

Gift_of_the_Gabb
06-02-2014, 08:02 AM
He's off to spam other threads I see.

Rapid
06-02-2014, 09:48 AM

rat you know how you were asking me what 'ignore mode' was? this is it. getting owned by GotG with no retort.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
06-02-2014, 10:32 AM

rat you know how you were asking me what 'ignore mode' was? this is it. getting owned by GotG with no retort.[/quote]

It's not the firs time and won't be the last. As we know the rat does a runner when exposed.

It's a shame he then goes and pollutes other threads with arrogant bile.