PDA

View Full Version : Dann Off

Mattp
31-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Here we go - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11676/9142544/transfer-deadline-day-blackburn-rovers-scott-dann-in-talks-with-crystal-pala)

DarwenBlue1969
31-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Ooohh well its nearly 12 oclock then the excitement will be over for another year. :blue:

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Ooohh well its nearly 12 oclock then the excitement will be over for another year. :blue:

..make that 11pm DB ..unless your in France with Saxo ..XD ..or are you Saxo ?? ;D

poltergeist
31-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Tut-tut DB I thought you would have known 11pm is the deadline :P

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 05:11 PM
we need this NOT to go through somehow.. :s

DanRrr
31-01-2014, 07:11 PM
If he goes we lose, I'm sad to say, our best passer of the ball. IF he's in talks with Palace, then a transfer figure has been offered that's acceptable. Just have to hope they offer to pay Dann in miget gems and ice cream. I'm sure he'd turn that down.

Edit: on the plus side, if it goes through I bet it means Leon Best goes too and that would free up enough cash to get a tasty loan player until the end of the season. Which at this stage is the best we could hope for unless Bowyer has something up his sleeve.

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 07:21 PM
all gone quiet on dann. lets hope it means it ain`t happening..

champs95
31-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I've heard Palace are talking to Best, so that tells me Dann is probably going.

DarwenBlue1969
31-01-2014, 08:50 PM

Getting very pedantic on here lately. :/

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 08:53 PM

Getting very pedantic on here lately. :/[/quote]

...keeps the board alive !...;D

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 09:00 PM

it`s a totally differant board to what it was back when i used to do the prediction league. it was like a little community then. there was diasgreements then, but there was also respect shown for each others views. it`s not even close to being the board that it was, but it`s all there is unfortunatly. BRFCS isn`t an option.

needle
31-01-2014, 09:04 PM
"something else you changed your mind about! and I had to take it on and make it work !

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Dann gone to Palace ..official ..

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 09:06 PM
dann deal now done..

imo a big blow, and we aren`t out of a relegation fight yet..

needle
31-01-2014, 09:09 PM
dann deal now done..

imo a big blow, and we aren`t out of a relegation fight yet..
Oh do f u c k off !

AucklandRover
31-01-2014, 09:11 PM

it`s a totally differant board to what it was back when i used to do the prediction league. it was like a little community then. there was diasgreements then, but there was also respect shown for each others views. it`s not even close to being the board that it was, but it`s all there is unfortunatly. BRFCS isn`t an option.[/quote]

I agree that this site has changed in nature. Perhaps the whole Venky's thing is mainly responsible, but I have to say, Saxo, that YOU have changed too. When I first started looking at Roversmad, I was very impressed by the quality of the discussion, and you were one of the best contributors.
Recently, however, you have alienated a lot of people, For sure, you are not given much leew

DanRrr
31-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Phuck me, he must just the feeling of relegation.

See you next season Scott!

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 09:13 PM

it`s a totally differant board to what it was back when i used to do the prediction league. it was like a little community then. there was diasgreements then, but there was also respect shown for each others views. it`s not even close to being the board that it was, but it`s all there is unfortunatly. BRFCS isn`t an option.[/quote]

..and you my friend ..has been the root cause of it ..if youd acted like most people and took other opinions of others a little more seriously or at least a tiny bit of give or take . instead of panning them and trying to be controversial ..you would nt have found yourself in the situation you do ..a pure figure of fun ..yes have an opinion ..but base that opinion on something you ve

needle
31-01-2014, 09:14 PM
A big loss , I expect a loan signing next week .

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 09:15 PM

I agree that this site has changed in nature. Perhaps the whole Venky's thing is mainly responsible, but I have to say, Saxo, that YOU have changed too. When I first started looking at Roversmad, I was very impressed by the quality of the discussion, and you were one of the best contributors.
Recently, however, you have alienated a l

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 09:29 PM

I agree that this site has changed in nature. Perhaps the whole Venky's thing is mainly responsible, but I have to say, Saxo, that YOU have changed too. When I first started looking at Roversmad, I was very impressed by the quality of the discussion, and you were one of the best con

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 09:39 PM
still waiting aucks..

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 09:47 PM
still waiting aucks..

would you like me to answer instead ..? :)

AucklandRover
31-01-2014, 09:51 PM
still waiting aucks..

Lowe.
Tactics.
GB himself.

Look back and you'll see.

I think you now just fire off posts without stopping to think, whereas you used to offer thoughtful analysis.
None of us is completely consistent. For example, I know that I have regularly contradicted myself where Rochina is concerned, and the mournful reactions to Dann's departure strike me as quite hypocritical when you consider the stick he got just last year, but you do particularly open yourself to attack with some of your one-liners.

needle
31-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Recently saying , I think I`ll start watching Burnley . Backing Lowe and then slagging him . Slating Gestede and then backing him . TI T!

Howie5o
31-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Recently saying , I think I`ll start watching Burnley . Backing Lowe and then slagging him . Slating Gestede and then backing him . TI T!

took the words right out of my mouth Needle ..funny how he doesnt take on any of those that go regularly to the games ..? ..or am i being mischievous ..

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2014, 10:04 PM
still waiting aucks..

Lowe - never changed my view on lowe, he`s the best defensive midfielder we have, but isn`t as good as he seems to be rated in the game in my view.

Tactics - if tactics change, my view is bound to change with it.

GB - again, my view of him is bound to vary, depending on how i percieve he is doing.

[/quote]

needle
31-01-2014, 10:15 PM
T W AT !

Stan_van_nel
31-01-2014, 10:26 PM
All this isn't new behaviour for the Frog motor fan.

It's been going on for years and some of you are still entertaining him, mainly due to him sticking to his warped football posts.

When he did or has strayed away from talking about football, you got a great insight to what a really warped and odious individual he is.

AucklandRover
31-01-2014, 10:26 PM
still waiting aucks..

Lowe - never changed my view on lowe, he`s the best defensive midfielder we have, but isn`t as good as he seems to be rated in the game in my view.

Tactics - if tactics change, my view is bound to change with it.

GB - again, my view of him is bound to vary, depending on how i percieve he is doing.

[/quote][/quote]

Fair enough. Views do alter over time, but some of your changes of tack come very close together.