PDA

View Full Version : Bongo away 2moro

su4eranio
31-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Picked up tickets today for another away day. If this rain carries on, could make for unfavourable conditions for our footballing midfielders

So thoughts on the game? First reflection for me, hope that lanky streak of **** up front doesnt play. Although I dont rate him, teams that just keep throwing high balls in tend to do better out of our defenders, and he got a fair amount of joy from the match at PP earlier in the season

As for us, some interesting selections. I'll be brave and throw the new lad Thorne in

Grant
Wisdom, Keogh, Bucko, Forsyth
WamBam, Hughes, Thorne, Brys, Dawkins
Martin

Subs: Jeff, Ward, Fish, Legz, Whitbread, Eust, Russell

Looking forward to this one, and hopefully another away win

Sma11ytheRam
31-01-2014, 05:40 PM
I will be shot down if I'm wrong but I'm going for an away win by 3 clear goals, and I honestly don't think I'm being over optimistic.

Same team apart from Eustace will keep his place and Thorne will be a 60 min sub just after Bamford back heels our third into the net.

(Or something similar)

RamFromCornwall
31-01-2014, 05:44 PM
I will be shot down if I'm wrong but I'm going for an away win by 3 clear goals, and I honestly don't think I'm being over optimistic.

Same team apart from Eustace will keep his place and Thorne will be a 60 min sub just after Bamford back heels our third into the net.

(Or something similar)

I'd agree with your team, I'd like to see Russell start although I don't think he will. I think it'll be a close game. I don't think we'll lose, I can see a 1-0, 1-1 or 2-1 in my opinion.

AngryRam
31-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Missing this one but Chavy Angry is coming up with his mates...
Always used to be a bogus ground for us but Brum are nothing special. I will go for a 2-1 Derby..
If you see 4 lairy c o c k neys givin it large in stone island clobber.. Grass em up to the Zulus ;D
Drop Eustace, play Thorne.. drop Ward, play Russell
>:(

su4eranio
31-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Always used to be a bogus ground for us but Brum are nothing special. I will go for a 2-1 Derby..
If you see 4 lairy c o c k neys givin it large in stone island clobber.. Grass em up to the Zulus ;D

Angry, whats this about you going soft and not coming? We'll look after the juniors when the zulus come a charging.

By the way, how do you drop Ward...he was sub on Tues! Keep up matey!

I was laughing when we signed Thorne, knowing one ****ney who would be doing a jig at possible replacement of the Eust!

Regards
Stand Up For Eranio

AngryRam
31-01-2014, 09:51 PM

Angry, whats this about you going soft and not coming? We'll look after the juniors when the zulus come a charging.

By the way, how do you drop Ward...he was sub on Tues! Keep up matey!

I was laughing when we signed Thorne, knowing one ****ney who would be doing a jig at possible replacement of the Eust!

Regards
Stand Up For Eranio[/quote]

Ha got something on at lunchtime and again in the evening. Dans gutted as he has to pay for the petrol and drive. No doubt he will rip his mates off and make a profit.
Gutted I can't make it to be honest..

Good point re Ward, blo

UpTheRams1884
31-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Same line up but Thorne in for Eus. COYR :heart:

Toggles
01-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Bongo away!?

Careful, Tricky'll be on at you again!

Think the weather will make this one a bit of a farce.

Take a point, move on, wouldn't be a bad outcome. It all depends which Brum turns up

D_D
01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
team just read out:

Grant

Wisdom
Keogh
Buxton
Forsyth

Eustace
Bryson
Hughes

Ward