PDA

View Full Version : o dear o dear

Polish_ForestMad
31-01-2014, 07:58 PM
O dear stenson.
This is a quote from the leg end that is stenson.
Yeah but the wee man billy krankie said hobbs was happy at forest and wanted to stay, yeah wanted to stay so bad he pleaded with brucie to recall him

Have notts forrest actually signed anyone this window yet, looks like someone is getting ready to ship out another manager , just sayin like.

I knew krankie wouldn't see his new and improved contract out

Take some of these XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
don't worry pal the jokes on you.;D

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 08:06 PM
And mind the gap

StensonRam
31-01-2014, 08:32 PM
O dear stenson.
Yeah but the wee man billy krankie said hobbs was happy at forest and wanted to stay, yeah wanted to stay so bad he pleaded with brucie to recall him

Have notts forrest actually signed anyone this window yet, looks like someone is getting ready to ship out another manager , just sayin like.

God i bet your well chuffed, how much more did you pay hull for hobbs' services? Brucies really had your pants down here XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

And its not like he's a new signing either

Hows the other new signing doing...fatty or something like that...no not reid the other fatty, reid is easy to distiguish...he's the tarmacer 'i tink' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Sorry Stenson, you've made yourself look a complete tw@t over this. You was bragging about no signings and trouble here, there and every where.
4 confirmed, Hobbs will make it 5. Evening isn't finished yet either. Be man and say you got it wrong.

Polish_ForestMad
31-01-2014, 08:43 PM
O dear stenson.

God i bet your well chuffed, how much more did you pay hull for hobbs' services? Brucies really had your pants down here XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Hows the other new signing doing...fatty or something like that...no not reid the other fatty, reid is easy to distiguish...he's the tarmacer 'i tink' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

dam617
31-01-2014, 08:48 PM
O dear stenson.

Hows the other new signing doing...fatty or something like that...no not reid the other fatty, reid is easy to distiguish...he's the tarmacer 'i tink' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

45red
31-01-2014, 10:07 PM
O dear stenson.

Hows the other new signing doing...fatty or something like that...no not reid the other fatty, reid is easy to distiguish...he's the tar

joebaker
31-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Not worthy stenson: your better than that ott

Romanis
31-01-2014, 11:10 PM
O dear stenson.

Oh dear, mummy's little girl is going to cry now.

Mummy, mummy see that what that naughty Nottingham Forest has done. Oh mummy dearest, why is it always them! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

You got it right PFM, he's a real leg end - a plank.