PDA

View Full Version : Leeds sack McDermott

James91
31-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Another manager gone in the championship and we still with this clueless Scottish wannker

What's going on guys ?

campo21
31-01-2014, 08:45 PM
It's called phil gartside our f*****g useless chairman not being proved wrong again!

klassnic
01-02-2014, 01:43 AM
its a shame for leeds fans good club

the new take over group from the middle east is an investment company and a colleague of mine told me they have no money ! a year ago as they showed interest and was in discussions.

Its an ego trip that one of their directors is a leeds fan and thinks he can make a financial model work,

I think he and the company want to asset strip the club for its ground and other assets and use it to take on debt again on behalf of their own company so their own company gathers credibility back in the middle east and to leave leeds utd with a massive debt again and then do a runner

Ken bates is bent and drives a hard bargain but he cleared the debt over there in yorkshire just heis man mgt skills with the fans was crap and arragant

gardsPNE
01-02-2014, 12:27 PM
It's an absolute joke as Leeds had a perfectly good manager in McDermott. In my opinion not given enough time.

campo21
01-02-2014, 04:34 PM
We'll have him how can he be any worse than clueless mark 2.