PDA

View Full Version : The New Messageboard

MillerforScotland
31-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Going by the predictions for tomorrows game in "Beat Deano" I'm assuming that a lot of those who made the switch are the "glass half full" brigade?
I for one fear a drubbing tomorrow. :blue:

melbourneblues
31-01-2014, 09:54 PM
You said that before the mk dons game as well though didn't you?

Try and be a little optimistic for once, it might stop you being a miserable so and so.

:)

Piglet_Phoenix
31-01-2014, 10:12 PM
They have some handy forwards, on paper at least, in Baldock and Emmanuel-Thomas.

In Al-Abd they have a solid defender.

As a manager, Cottrell is no fool either.

And their home form is pretty good recently. Out of the last five home games they've won two, drawn two and lost one - scoring ten, conceding seven. Our last five away - won none, drawn one, lost four, scored two, conceded eleven. On paper it looks very bad for us.

However, we kept a clean sheet midweek so maybe have grounds to be slightly more optimistic defensively, especially with Nakamanege or whatever his is, signing as well.

Lawrence on the other hand will be a miss.

All in all however, I think tomorrow is all about the first goal. If we score it, the crowd will probably turn on them relatively quickly and we could well get a result. However, I think you'd be a fool to bet on this game, all three results are possible.

MillerforScotland
31-01-2014, 10:27 PM
MoronBlues, if I want your opinion, I will give you it.
I thought you were spending most of your waking hours libeling people on the new board nowadays anyway? XD

melbourneblues
31-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Don't get too upset Davy when I have a dig at you and your little band of saggy tit suckers. :-)

"If I want your opinion I'll give you it?"

After making a tool of yourself by falsely accusing DB of posting something he never and now this! I'd keep off the sauce if I were you or can't you ;-)

MillerforScotland
31-01-2014, 11:06 PM
A real little (I assume you are little and suffer from small man syndrome?) Cyber warrior aren't you?
You just concentrate on libeling people Moron.
After all,you're so good at it.
With any luck your motormouth will make one comment too many one of these days!
Dont waste your time replying, as I have other finished with you for the time being.
Au revoir little man.;D

HedgehogsTeeth
01-02-2014, 12:48 AM
I've looked at the new site a few times and it was nice to see some old posters on there, the display looks dead cheap though and amateurish.

Nice to see that Tashy did not go down the tacky 'Beat Deano' route either, how up your own arse can you get than that.

How do Topdog - didn't guess your Miller guise ;)

melbourneblues
01-02-2014, 08:19 AM
Haha, where's the libel you idiot?

You and your cronies have wasted enough of the clubs money with court cases, and I doubt a little drunken Scotsman will have any spare money lying about.

MillerforScotland
01-02-2014, 09:34 AM
I didn't ever say you had libeled me
(an idiot like you thrashing out crass vulgarity,which normally emanates from your over active imagination, and seldom bothers about any form of accuracy,is hardly likely to be of any consequence to me)
You cant even get your personal assault on my appearance correct you clown. XD
1/Certainly NOT small
2/ Seldom drink (unlike you possibly/probably????)

But still, 1 out of 3 isn't bad by your normal standards, eh?

You just keep going though and one day when the single brain cell is in neutral and the mouth/keyboard finger is in full flow,who knows who you WILL libel.

melbourneblues
01-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I thought that was you finished on this thread, you can't help yourself though, so now I haven't libelled anyone? Make your mind up.

Enjoy your day Davy.

MillerforScotland
01-02-2014, 10:06 AM
Moron, you can read I assume?
I said you hadn't libeled me.
Now you try and behave today and I will eagerly await your next post..
Always good for a laugh if nothing else.

melbourneblues
01-02-2014, 10:11 AM
'Dont waste your time replying, as I have other finished with you for the time being.'

Can't make out what you're saying half the time, as for the abuse you're a bit old for that aren't you

MillerforScotland
01-02-2014, 10:30 AM
"For the time being" = at that particular time.
As for abuse, erm, pots and kettles my friend.
I've never noticed you being backwards about coming forwards in that department?
And, despite your childish rants, I somehow feel you are marginally older than your shoe size??

MillerforScotland
21-02-2014, 11:00 AM
I see the new board is being plagued already by certain contributors, one of whom claims to be "flattered" by a list of his insults and common vulgarity!!
I reckon embarrassment would be a much more suitabke emotion and would actually describe the contributor perfectly.
btw "Bore off"??
Is that one of your Football Factory/Green Street style catchphrases?
XD XD XD

loser
21-02-2014, 04:51 PM
'If I want your opinion I'll give you it'

What does that mean? You'll give him his own opinion if you want his opinion? How do you give him his own opinion if he hasn't given it yet?

MillerforScotland
22-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Loser, Have you REALLY been considering that for 22 days? :O
Anyway, it was a tongue in cheek (jokey) way of saying I respected his opinion as much as he respects mine.
I just did it using sarcasm, rather than the gutter vulgarity he employs.
Hope this helps

loser
22-02-2014, 12:09 PM
I didn't see it 22 days ago I saw it yesterday...

mwtk1
23-02-2014, 01:37 AM
new message board???

anyone got a link for this?

bubblybar
01-03-2014, 10:04 AM
still waiting for link please

loser
01-03-2014, 11:40 AM
sdgdhrdthjr - view external link (http://thecumbrians.boards.net/)

MillerforScotland
10-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Question on the other board today:
"what would happen if one of the gang of three fell under a bus?"

Would the two remaining "have to ask Fred"?