PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the chairman

BigusDikus
31-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Splendid work Fawaz, Hobbs made the right choice in the end. :) :star:
Along with the other January signings I believe we are now more than adequately equipped for an assault on 2nd place.
Really looking forward to the remainder of the season now, whatever happens it's going to be an exciting finish.

essexred52
31-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Agree, fawaz has put his money where his mouth is and we know now he is here for the long haul, premier league becons if not this season it will be the next, constant ramblings from Nutts and the sheepare wearing a bit thin now.

joebaker
31-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Really strong squad now , but surely to big to keep everyone happy .As ****ens wrote; Great Expectations

Romanis
31-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Splendid work Fawaz, Hobbs made the right choice in the end. :) :star:
Along with the other January signings I believe we are now more than adequately equipped for an assault on 2nd place.
Really looking forward to the remainder of the season now, whatever happens it's going to be an exciting finish.

Hats off to Fawaz indeed. Money well spent, not only some silly fetish to simply throw in the hope it strikes gold.

That said, although we have a squad equipped to challenge for 2nd place, I still think an 8 point advantage to QPR might just be beyond us.
The play-offs beckon if we continue to do the right stuff on and off the pitch, although the one team I do fear going into the play-offs is Reading.

Bourne1865
31-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I think Fawaz is a great chairman and getting the Hobbs deal done proves to me his heart is in the right place and that he means business. We have a really strong team now, let's hope we can pull it off this season!:)

Trickytreesreds
31-01-2014, 11:47 PM
@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI a€¸@fawaz_alhasawi1 1h
I have done all I can this month to bring the right players to our beloved club and Ia€™m thrilled with what wea€™ve achieved. #nffc

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI a€¸@fawaz_alhasawi1 1h
As ever I couldna€™t have done this without your support, so a huge thank you to you all.

Says it all. Some call him a fraud etc. But the guys got heart and loves doing this.
He just wants us all to be as happy as he is, so to any tw@t who is abusing him, just go and boil your head.

Mitesh
31-01-2014, 11:55 PM
excellent business - loan window still an option should we need it

Romanis
01-02-2014, 12:10 AM
excellent business - loan window still an option should we need it

Yes, I'm sure we won't be hearing the last of our business after today

KeeptheCityGround
01-02-2014, 02:07 AM
First of all, well done and thank you to Fawaz and Billy.

Well what a day it's been and for me I reckon this is the strongest and most talented squad we've had since Frank Clarke was manager some 20 years ago almost. Woooahh I'm starting to feel old!

Exciting times ahead! Buzzing :star: :star: