PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Heitinga Leaves Everton

alan_stubbs
31-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Heitinga Joins Fulham

Fulham Football Club is delighted to announce that Holland international John Heitinga has signed from Everton, initially until the end of the season.

"I'm really pleased to get the move completed and I'm looking forward to playing my first game," the 30-year-old told the club's official website.

"I think it's a good move for myself and I'm looking forward to meeting my team-mates. I've spoken already with Rene Meulens**** and I think it's the right club for me.

"This is a club with a great history and I always enjoyed playing at Craven Cottage, I really like it as a stadium. It's not one of the biggest but it's got something special."

The 30-year-old centre-back joined Everton in 2009 from Atletico Madrid, making 140 appearances for the Merseyside club.

notnever
01-02-2014, 12:01 AM
[p]
Hurray !!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/cuhopcn
[p]

Everton_Freak
01-02-2014, 11:55 AM
That's the last of the drifting Davey deadwood out then. Hope Osman doesn't become tagged with the same brush-out favourite moniker. Has to pick his game up though.

alan_stubbs
01-02-2014, 01:51 PM
That's the last of the drifting Davey deadwood out then. Hope Osman doesn't become tagged with the same brush-out favourite moniker. Has to pick his game up though.

[color=navy]
Although he still shows some nice touches, Osman seems to have lost form since being capped for England :/

Everton_Freak
01-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I'd day that was very fair comment thinking about it. Maybe he peaked then and is on a decline because to my mind apart from that screamer against Nadsworth last year he hasn't done too much at all for me...