PDA

View Full Version : Hull vs Spurs

meatismurder
01-02-2014, 06:35 AM
Early team news.

"Younes Kaboul, Paulinho and Jan Vertonghen are back in the squad to face Hull on Saturday.
All three players have been training for over a week now and all three have played in private friendlies against West Ham and QPR.
Younes (thigh) last appeared at City on November 24, Jan (ankle) has been out since the win at Fulham on December 4 while Paulinho (ankle) picked up an injury against Stoke on December 28.
"Paulinho was a real eye-opener in that game," said Head Coach, Tim Sherwood. "I was was impressed that day and he's back in contention."
Erik Lamela (thigh) and Andros Townsend (hamstring) remain sidelined. "They are not ready yet but getting closer every day," added Tim.
Danny Rose is also available after his one-match ban for a straight red card against City was rescinded by the FA."

COYS

hammerwell06
01-02-2014, 05:04 PM
What times your kick off ??

Best Match Thread I've ever seen XD XD

Hey Devon I see your right about havin "Classy fans " , so long as your winning eh !... ;D

danegee
01-02-2014, 06:40 PM

Hey Devon I see your right about havin "Classy fans " , so long as your winning eh !... ;D

Team news not a match thread.

So, popping up on here making inane comments that are not correct is classy?

There was not a match thread dozy.

Anyway, I suppose there really shouldn't be many people participating in a match thread on the internet when your at home.
Unlike your board today.

Proves what a muggy c-unt you really are.

hammerwell06
02-02-2014, 05:45 PM
LMFAO, But what makes it team news and not a match thread , you soppy **** ... ??

The title was 'Hull V Squirts ' no mention of it being " just team news " , I'm sure that had you of been winning it would of had the full match commentary & you would of all been on here creaming your knickers that your closing the gap at the top.

Just goes to show how some of you if not most are just plastic fans , hate it when you get shown up for what you really are , ( a average team ) with fickle fans...

Love going on everyone's forum's when your winning shouting how classy you all are , yet no ones around not even on here when results not going for you .

Judging by your post, you've probably been allowed by Mummy & Daddy to have a shandy to get over your disappointment , looks like it went straight to your head ...

Let's hope next week things pick up for you , wouldn't want you to start havin a drinking problem before you leave school...[quote="danegee"][qu

DEVONSPUR
03-02-2014, 03:00 PM

No Hammerwell just classier fans full stop!!!
;D

Another great win for the mighty Foxes eh?

They could well replace you lot next season!
;D

;D

hammerwell06
03-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Hello Devon , hope you enjoyed your weekend mate.

Yeah another win for your 2nd team , they are doing well & your right, if they keep on the way they are then you could have prem games on your doorstep.

I must admit , I have always thought Leicester were a good club & part of me does want to see them back in the prem , but not at our expense ... ;D

Did you see any highlights of our game ?

What's your veiw on the Carroll & Cheetco incident ?

Did you think it was harsh or Coward web got it right .

DEVONSPUR
04-02-2014, 01:25 PM
If I'm being impartial which is difficult when watching you lot I thought the sending off was harsh but you have to admit that by swinging his arm like that AC gave Webb (allegedly our best referee!:blue: ) an opportunity to make a decision.

As for Florez well BFS had it right earlier in the season when he pi55ed himself laughing at his histrionics!!!

Swansea off the boil now as evidenced by our easy win there but I would take Bony!
if they lose next weekend to Cardiff they're right in the mire!!

Quite fancy going to see the Foxes at Forest on 15th but "she who must be obeyed" has restricted me to the Europa game later in the month!!
:blue:

Still next season when hopefully i'll be living in the area!
;D