PDA

View Full Version : Comedy gold...What a load of muppets..

trentside
01-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Have to laugh at your threads about us not signing any players in january, then we get 5 in the last few days... Comedy gold what a load of muppets you lot are..
Stenson spam, up the lambs, and the rest of the inbreds who's laughing now...

Ozderby23
01-02-2014, 09:23 AM
I think you are mistaking this site for one that gives a flying fig what you are up to.

HOODIE
01-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Have to laugh at your threads about us not signing any players in january, then we get 5 in the last few days... Comedy gold what a load of muppets you lot are..

Well done, seriously.

Credit to your chairman and owner Fawaz, who has shown ambition and faith in Billy.

I look forward to seeing 'King Billy' and his 'galacticos' now tear up the league and gain automatic promotion.

dcfcdavecov
01-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Anyone would think they were above is in the legue and 10 games away from certain promotion.

Fact remains, you will be in the play-offs. And we all know what that means to you.

Comedy gold.

su4eranio
01-02-2014, 09:54 AM
So what you are saying is that now Billy Bag Eyes has blown his cash in his sweet shop, he has no excuses if he fails?? Well, good luck with that!!

I was one taking the **** before, over the Hobbs saga. And if Al Fuzzy didnt learn a lesson from announcing his signing prematurely to then see the player get pulled back to Hull, well he stands to be mocked, and you will find plenty of your own who made the same comments. Anyway, hobbs is a good player, best of the bunch. Old Bruce really pulled Fuzzy's pants down and shafted him over on that one. Talk about making him desparately recover his face on that deal.

Good luck with BBE's implosion, mind the gap, and see you in the play offs...if you manage to stay in them :D

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 11:02 AM
So what you are saying is that now Billy Bag Eyes has blown his cash in his sweet shop, he has no excuses if he fails?? Well, good luck with that!!

I was one taking the **** before, over the Hobbs saga. And if Al Fuzzy didnt learn a lesson from announcing his signing prematurely to then see the player get pulled back to Hull, well he stands to be mocked, and you will find plenty of your own who made the same comments. Anyway, hobbs is a good player, best of the bunch. Old Bruce really pulled Fuzzy's pants down and shafted him over on that one. Talk about making him desparately recover his face on that deal.

Good luck with BBE's implosion, mind the gap, and see you in the play offs...if you manage to stay in them :D

Do us a favour mate. Please stop using the term "fuzzy" to describe Al Hasawi. It was a racist term, during Britain's colonial times.
Not trying to slate you, but feel it is a bit inappropriate with him being Arabic

trentside
01-02-2014, 11:10 AM

Good luck with BBE's implosion, mind the gap, and see you in the play offs...if you manage to stay in them :DRacist comments by a 5 year old, did'nt your mummy tell you that is wrong...
Anyway talk about us being over confident about making play-offs here is your lot mentioning you can make 2nd spot and play-offs just about

dcfcdavecov
01-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Don't fall of your horses lads, it's a long way down.

#Bamford

Akwesasne
01-02-2014, 12:37 PM

Well done, seriously.

Credit to your chairman and owner Fawaz, who has shown ambition and faith in Billy.

I look forward to seeing 'King Billy' and his 'galacticos' now tear up the league and gain automatic promotion.[/quote]

Let's hope so. Billy must now have what he wants. No distractions such as press conferences, so there's nothing to stop him from becoming the next Sir Alex.

Akwesasne
01-02-2014, 12:46 PM

Do us a favour mate. Please stop using the term "fuzzy" to describe Al Hasawi. It was a racist term, during Britain's colonial times.
Not trying to slate you, but

sheeeeeeeeeep
01-02-2014, 12:51 PM

Not trying to slate you, but

Akwesasne
01-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Wrong- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a poem by Rudyard Kipling, and the was hi-jacked by British soldiers to describe North Africans whether Arab or of other race.

roger_ramjet
01-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Sad to say Awkward is right. Which is why Corporal Jones referred to fuzzy wuzzies not liking it up 'em, referring to the war in the Sudan under Kitchener.

Who'd have though Dad's Army on Footy Mad?

Toggles
01-02-2014, 01:40 PM

Well done, seriously.

I look forward to seeing 'King Billy' and his 'galacticos' now tear up the league and gain automatic promotion.[/quote]

Let's hope so. Billy must now have what he wants. No distractions such as press conferences, so there's nothing to stop him from becoming the next Sir Alex.[/quote]

Apart from his personality and lack of ability!! XD

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 01:42 PM
As I said, I am not having a go. Some people could be offended by the remark, because of it's past usage.
I don't believe it has been used with any malice here and would not want to see anyone punished. I think that folks just should be aware of what they sometimes type.
Tricky.

Ita€™s a funny old world a€¦ unless youa€™re a fuzzy-wuzzy.

a€œFuzzy wuzzya€ is a nine****th century racist British term relating to the Hadendoa tribe in Eastern Africa, who were apparently given the fairly patronising because of the hairstyle many of them wore. Kipling used the term in a poem praising their martial prowess.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
01-02-2014, 02:05 PM

Good luck to you your going to need it. Your splashing the cash and so the expectation and demands will increase.

The wee man does not handle pressure for the play offs well as we all know.

It is strange though that you have one of the most expensive squads in the Champ and your still behind us. Surely you should be way ahead?

dam617
01-02-2014, 02:09 PM

Good luck to you your going to need it. Your splashing the cash and so the expectation and demands will increase.

The wee man does not handle pressure for the play offs well as we all know.

It is strange though that you have one of the most expensive squads in the Champ and your still behind us. Surely you should be way ahead?[/quote]

Eh? Until yesterday we hadn't spent anything (according to Notts/Derby fans) because Fawaz has no money. XD

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Cant believe there is people on here who are outraged by the term 'Fuzzy', but seemingly ok with calling people 'inbred' etc?. . incredible

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD and no one will be calling anyone will they, so its YOUR fault

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:19 PM
I must admit, those last few jibes confuse me, from Derby and Nutts supporters.

1. Fawaz is skint, he's spent **** all and has no money. It's all a big con.
2.If he's a billionaire (not sure who says he is) why doesn't he just buy his way out this league.
3. He spends money, then it's how you going to cope with FFP? What you going to do with all these players if you go up? Your squads too big for your ground, etc etc etc.

We can't win really can we? No matter what we do.
I know, I know, I'm just an arrogant red dog before someone says it, :blue:

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Cant believe there is people on here who are outraged by the term 'Fuzzy', but seemingly ok with calling people 'inbred' etc?. . incredible

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BOARD and no one will be calling anyone will they, so its YOUR fault

Fair enough MR, you see no wrong in it. However, please ask one of your mods which word can be termed more offensive.

BTW, this is called "Footymad forums". It's open to all, who obey the rules.

RamFromCornwall
01-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Fuzzy duck, does he f[!]k.

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:23 PM
OF COURSE you can win, go back to your board and be all luvy together with the rest of nottingham

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:26 PM
well tricky, seeing as I work with mental health patients, calling people inbreds is much much MUCH worse than calling someone something that alot of people dont even know the meaning of

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:27 PM
OF COURSE you can win, go back to your board and be all luvy together with the rest of nottingham

No I think I'll stay here, thank you very much.

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:29 PM
then dont moan idiot

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:29 PM
well tricky, seeing as I work with mental health patients, calling people inbreds is much much MUCH worse than calling someone something that alot of people dont even know the meaning of
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!

Where does mental health belong in that term?
I'll help you, with a street dictionary-

inbred
Person conceived of breeding between two closely related couples, or someone with a very weak gene pool, but usually the former. Places famous for being rather inbred are some remote or scummy parts of the UK (where the chav population is high) and US redneck areas. This is a great shame for both countries as both have a typically wide gene pool due to different peoples settling over many hundreds of years. Also, royal circles are rather inbred too, for legitimacy reasons.

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:32 PM
????????????????????

and your point?

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:33 PM
then dont moan idiot

You know the scary thing?
You say you work with mental health patients, yet can see nothing wrong with the term, "fuzzy"?
I think your bosses need a quiet word with you, as you obviously should not be working with members of the public.
If it's the NHS and you use it, expect dismissal.

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:38 PM
lolollololol

obviously you're not very intelligent, let me explain, NO WHERE did I say using either word is ok, my argument is that you and others seem to be outraged that one word is used but the other seems to be ok

Now, does that explain it clear enough for you????

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:40 PM
and before you start, you asked which is worse and I gave my opinion
lololol

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:45 PM
lolollololol

obviously you're not very intelligent, let me explain, NO WHERE did I say using either word is ok, my argument is that you and others seem to be outraged that one word is used but the other seems to be ok

Now, does that explain it clear enough for you????

No it doesn't. One is a racist insult, one is a genetic insult.
As far as I am aware, you can get into trouble using one term, but not the other.
You seem to fail to realise what a racial slur can land you with.

Ramondo, I have noticed you sitting there. Perhaps you would like to clarify please?

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:48 PM
well MY opinion (which is what was asked for) is what I stated and I stand by it and if you or anyone else thinks EITHER is ok to use then you should be banned.

and for the record I havent called anyone anything

but you think its ok too, please mod, banned this person

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:51 PM
are the MODS there? please ban any of these people who seem to think its ok to use these words. Please ban Trickytrees and others

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
well MY opinion (which is what was asked for) is what I stated and I stand by it and if you or anyone else thinks EITHER is ok to use then you should be banned.

and for the record I havent called anyone anything

but you think its ok too, please mod, banned this person

So just to clarify, you want me banned for thinking something? :O
My word, this is an absolute gem. In fact it should have it's very own hall of fame lol.

At no point have I called anyone anything, insulted anyone, or been demanding lol. i asked, "nicely". You sir, saw fit to tell me to get off "your board, called me an idiot and wants me banned".
Yet because I don't condemn the word "inbred", I must "think" it's OK and deserve a red.
Absolute comedy gold as the thread says. XD XD

dcfcdavecov
01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Racism - "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Just like being a football fan lol.

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Tricky

I am fed up of arguing, YOUR BORING ME NOW

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 03:00 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/30i7zgw.gif

Sorry, I can't stop.

http://i61.tinypic.com/11wgg47.gif

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 03:01 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2u5gt9c.png

dcfcdavecov
01-02-2014, 03:05 PM
This should keep you going til tomorrow, if you want drama:

Nottingham Forest 2 - 5 Yeovil - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-RO51QMf8)

Trickytreesreds
01-02-2014, 03:07 PM
Cheers Dave, I watch it weekly. It's pure fiction. Never happened. :s

Mickleover_Ram
01-02-2014, 03:10 PM
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

southernram22
06-02-2014, 05:18 PM
inbred indeed what a idiot.