PDA

View Full Version : One post and a ban...

dam617
01-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Tried to be nice to Leeds in their hours of crisis but seems they're a bit mardy.
Bwahahahah

Elite_Pie
01-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Would that be the one post where you managed to spell your owner's wrong? A two letter word wrong???

dam617
01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Would that be the one post where you managed to spell your owner's wrong? A two letter word wrong???

You know what? I'm not a gambling man but as soon as I saw that I would've put my house on the spelling police picking it up. Specifically you, you boring tw@t.
I have a Nexus 7 which thinks it can spell better than me and I can usually edit - of course it's impossible in a subject topic.
For example if I try to type 'ner ner ne ner ner' it thinks I mean 'her her new her ner' and I have to change it.

Bored yet? Not as boring as the spelling police who have to try and convince us they are superior by pointing out obvious typos.

45red
01-02-2014, 12:52 PM

You know what? I'm not a gambling man but as soon as I saw that I would've put my house on the spelling police picking it up. Specifically you, you boring tw@t.
I have a Nexus 7 which thinks it can spell better than me and I can usually edit - of course it's impossible in a subject topic.
For example if I try to type 'ner ner ne ner ner' it thinks I mean 'her her new her ner' and I have to change it.

Bored yet? Not as boring as the spelling police who have to try and convince us they are superior by pointing out obvious typos.[/quote]

Spot on evaluation of EP, for some reason he needs to justify his existance by trying to prove he is of superior intelligence.

Romanis
01-02-2014, 03:22 PM

Bored yet? Not as boring as the spelling police who have to try and convince us they are superior by pointing out obvious typos.[/quote]

Spot on evaluation of EP, for some reason he needs to justify his existance by trying to prove he is

of superior intelligence.[/quote]

Forgive him guys. When you support a crap team like County, you gott

Elite_Pie
01-02-2014, 08:01 PM
I have a Nexus 7 which thinks it can spell better than me.

To be fair, the average slug can probably spell better than you.

And I'm not interested in what car you drive.

BigusDikus
01-02-2014, 09:36 PM

And I'm not interested in what car you drive.[/quote]

We're not interested in what horse you ride. :s

Romanis
01-02-2014, 10:23 PM

And I'm not interested in what car you drive.[/quote]

Or what slugs you prefer to eat. XD

BigusDikus
01-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Or how good at spelling you are. ;D