PDA

View Full Version : Today's other games

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Currently watching the hoofers at the Hooferdome - the home of hoofball. BFS staying faithful to his anti football approach but the MUOTPL are 2-0 up. The annoyingly nasal Michael Owen means I'm having to watch this game with the volume down.

Sunderland finding form ahead of our cup game, being 2-0 up in the local derby at Noocastle, and a good luck shout out to Torquay this afternoon. May they tear the GLCT a new one, and their disabled fans are not singled out for abuse or assaults.

COYS O:)

harvey_7
01-02-2014, 02:45 PM
The Newcastle result was good for us, so now if we win today at Fulham then we only go 2 points off the toon! :D

proclaimer
01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Some surprise half times; Stoke beating Manure, Villa winning at Everton and Spuds losing at Hull. - view external link (32)

proclaimer
01-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Oh, and Torquay are winning. :D

Pentridge
01-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Wrong thread.

I take it Pompey are SMASHING Torquay at the moment...

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Wrong thread.

Very nearly, but po**ey's promotion campaign has taken another set back with a home loss against the mighty Torquay XD XD XD

One way or another, I'm sure they'll be out of L2 this season - you reap what you sow you vile little charity thieves XD XD XD

tumbles
01-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Wrong thread.

Very nearly, but po**ey's promotion campaign has taken another set back with a home loss against the mighty Torquay XD XD XD

One way or another, I'm sure they'll be out of L2 this season - you reap what you sow you vile little charity thieves XD XD XD[/quote]

And with Salisbury winning again P****y must be cra pping their diapers at the thought of losing their local derby in the Skrill next season. :D :D :D

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
With a better team, stadium and fan base Salisbury's honest history will see them leap frog po**ey in the South's pecking order next season.

Oh, the humiliation of it all - nearly as shameful as being caught with your grubby little fingers in the charity bucket XD XD XD

PapaLazarou
01-02-2014, 05:18 PM
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/BasilX.jpg

Pentridge
01-02-2014, 05:25 PM
DC got the winner for Oxford today, that Barker chap certainly is shrewd..

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Ronnie's not only shrewd, he's fast becoming a Saints hero :heart:

PapaLazarou
01-02-2014, 05:32 PM
DC got the winner for Oxford today..

Poetic. Simply poetic.. B)

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Once they've finished piling in to a bus load of disabled Torquay fans, I wonder if bill or steve will pop in and give us their views on today's game - that's if they're not on a protest of course?

PapaLazarou
01-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Just a single, solitary goalbound shot in the must win relegation 6 pointer at home against the side currently sat second to bottom in Division 4.. Dress it up however you want, but that is a truly awful result..

And we should also spare a thought for the hordes of optimistic burger sellers who gleefully set up stalls on Southsea Common earlier today expecting thousands to turn out in celebration, only for the wasteland to remain emptier than a PDT promise - what a massive dent that must have put in the reported GBP 30m that each and every home game brings in to the local economy..

A bad day for all concerned down the east end of the M27..

Meanwhile, to the west, the party atmosphere was in full swing..

Dirtyweasel
01-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Are you sure they're not on southsea common, as typically they'd all be on here by now celebrating their success in beating up disabled people and what stealing from charities has won them?

This place is strangely devoid of GLCT's tonight :?

proclaimer
02-02-2014, 12:44 AM
DC got the winner for Oxford today,

Good luck to him. Something I found unable to say at his previous club. O:)

Pentridge
02-02-2014, 08:20 AM
In other news, our U-18s beat Chelsea 2-1.