PDA

View Full Version : Rovers v Lashers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davhor
01-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Well, I'm going for the win! Ooo!
2-0.

bigmoon
01-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Did you miss the thread by Robinrover a little down the board or are you just an ignorant barsteward and had to have your own thread?

:D

Davhor
01-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Did you miss the thread by Robinrover a little down the board or are you just an ignorant barsteward and had to have your own thread?

:D

You know full well it's both! XD
Out of respect I'll comment on Robbie's thread then. ;D

robinrover
01-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Thankyou dav anyway up the rovers 1-0 the kebab slayer with the goal let's hope he keeps fit for the dingles game B)

jordan12rhodes
01-02-2014, 05:18 PM
routine 2-0 win, satisfied with result but - *when are we gonna score the goals to reflect our dominance..?-

* view established courtesy of radio rovers.

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 05:48 PM
when are we gonna score the goals to reflect our dominance..?-

Maybe if Bowyer told em to shoot on sight a bit more often, I've lost count of the number of times the likes of Cairney and Taylor make forceful runs at the opposition's defence just to play the ball wide, sideways or even back when they had perfectly good shooting opportunities it's as if they don't want the responsibility or they're frightened of the crowds reaction if they miss it frustrates the hell out of me :/

DanRrr
01-02-2014, 07:22 PM
And me Milly. This tippy tappy sh1t around the box has to stop!! NOW

Howie5o
01-02-2014, 07:31 PM
yep ..we do seem to lack the ability to shoot on sight ..we are so unpredictable ..we can win one lose one draw one ...just cant put 3 or 4 wins together ..which is all thats required to put us in a play off spot ..at home i expect more ..today we just didnt do what a decent side should do against a very poor side and rip them apart ..

AucklandRover
01-02-2014, 08:08 PM
when are we gonna score the goals to reflect our dominance..?-

Maybe if Bowyer told em to shoot on sight a bit more often, I've lost count of the number of times the likes of Cairney and Taylor make forceful runs at the opposition's defence just to play the ball wide, sideways or even back when they had perfectly good shooting opportunities it's as if they don't want the responsibility or they're frightened of the crowds reaction if they miss it frustrates the hell out of me :/[/quote]

MHR - I see that GB said the same in his post-match comments.

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 08:44 PM
MHR - I see that GB said the same in his post-match comments.

I haven't seen it Aucks but I'm glad that it is also evident to him, The weather conditions made it ideal for reigning in shots low and hard on a wet slippery surface as Dunny's goal was perfect proof of.