PDA

View Full Version : so...

fudgey
01-02-2014, 03:28 PM
will billy start tomorrow with halford?
or has he learnt a lesson that strikers score goals??

we all no strikers thrive on confidence so start cox maybe hendo i dnt rate hendo but hes better than halford, maybe they will carry on lets face it yeovil should be a shoe in??

and pato for me is the most exciting player we have had for a while.

cracking signng in fox the back four with eric , hobbs,jamaal, fox, thats a defence!

reid and vaughn,quality too

billy you have nowhere to hide now

RedOno
01-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Has Hobbs recovered from his injury yet and don't forget Lansbury. Could be some side.:star:

Romanis
01-02-2014, 04:14 PM
It will be a travesty if he doesn't start with 2 strikers. You can play 4-5-1 away from home, but at home against the bottom side you have to take the game to your opponents.

essexred52
01-02-2014, 04:17 PM
lets face it yeovil should be a shoe in??

I remember beating Derby 5-2 and the following game struggled against Barnsley drawing 2-2 and going 2-nil down, so i'm not counting my chickens just yet, as for Hobbs RedOno i'm not sure, i thought he was training with Dull but not sure, and yes BD could start out with a full strength side, Paterson / cox for me to start, RedOno i agree it could be some side, interesting times ahead :D

fudgey
01-02-2014, 04:23 PM
this is true

cox is a worker we need a poacher to play off him maybe thats the djebbor guy.

i liked the cox/sharp partnership thought they played well together

tricky1972
01-02-2014, 04:53 PM
It will be a travesty if he doesn't start with 2 strikers. You can play 4-5-1 away from home, but at home against the bottom side you have to take the game to your opponents.

That doesn't make sense, a travesty of what?

Romanis
01-02-2014, 06:10 PM

That doesn't make sense, a travesty of what?[/quote]

A travesty to the strikers we have. A travesty to the fact all 3 scored in the last match. A travesty to the notion you attack opponent at home while taking your chances away. A travesty that we are chasers not the leaders and we need to win games by scoring more to ensure victory instead of sitting on slender leads. I could go on but I think I've made my point.

I am not really anti-Davies or dissing him, but he has got to let the strikers develop some form of understanding. This is a game that's there for the taking, we must win to ensure we build on the failure of the teams above us to do so.

We go to Blackpool next, a team that has always had our number,