PDA

View Full Version : Ipswich 1-0 Bolton...

campo21
01-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Another lonergan blunder he gave away a penalty,they said on gmr Ipswich were garbage in the 1st half but we didn't exploit it.

campo21
01-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Gartside is waiting for us to get relegated before he sacks Freedman.

lord_hooray
01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Freedman has got to go, we all knew they would lose today, the fans have become apathetic. All the chopping and changing and negative formations , not signing players for positions we need,signing kids from Luxembourg , Freedman is making this team play worse than they actually are, get him out

campo21
01-02-2014, 05:07 PM
You are spot on there fella i am convinced if we'd got Mick McCarthy or Tony Pulis in at the start of this season we'd of been in the play-offs by now if not higher even with the squad we had.

Bolton_Warren
01-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Our three strikers out on loan, Craig Davies, Tom Eaves and Marvin Sordell all scored. Not good.

campo21
01-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Even our old boy Nolan scored 2 for west-ham.

Bolton_Warren
01-02-2014, 05:17 PM
...oh yes, and not to mention Danny Ward

danm1992
01-02-2014, 05:23 PM
How many times have we gotta play a park the bus formation before realising we're no better off than if we went out to play an open game?

Freedman's a pathetic manager, I wouldn't believe anybody that said they don't want him to go.

lord_hooray
01-02-2014, 05:30 PM
he is a prick, to stubborn to play Craig Davies, to arrogant to change formation,to thick to realise a striker with 3 goals to his would not be the answer.

I am sick of his bull**** and his football is dull as ****, 2 home wins in 8 months and still he plays 451 at home. It's not working you muppet!

danm1992
01-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I find myself feeling delighted that all of our on loan strikers scored today.

It just puts more thoroughly deserved pressure on this clown.

campo21
01-02-2014, 05:43 PM
He can't say the fan's didn't give him a chance but i'll be shouting "Freedman out" at the next home game against Bournemouth,just listening to freedman talking after the game saying he's not disappointed sometimes you have to go 2 steps back before you can go forward.

dunc_bwfc
01-02-2014, 08:54 PM
2 divisions back more like coz thats were this tosser will take us if gitside doesnt pull the trigger asap

gallopingchip
01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
There is only one place we are going if they don't get shut of Freedman. Relegation to the 3rd tier would see crowds plummet and a mass exodus of playing staff and ultimately administration . It isn't too late but they need to act now, if they cannot afford Malky Mackay then put jimmy Philips in charge he will do a better job.

klassnic
02-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Hi Dans

your quote was :

Freedman's a pathetic manager, I wouldn't believe anybody that said they don't want him to go.

I don't want him to go just yet ! and please believe me on this note

The reason being is that we sould see out his contract then release him and then assess the damage from top to bottom or Eddie Davis should do this really instead of hiding

because whats the point sacking DF and him walking away with another manager with a big payout and given gardening leave when mathematically we can't go up this season anyways !

So if we do go down just like Wolves did last year and I think DF has one more year on his contract at least see it through and then bring in Jimmy Philips with sammy lee and julian derby as his asistants

don't be giving managers an early pay day like we have with Previous managers

we are where we are and thats just it !

Always remember it's not the Jesters fault for being a crap entertainer

But it certainly IS THE FAULT OF THE PERSON WHO BBO

rossendaleareaclaret
02-02-2014, 08:33 AM
Beaten yet again great stuff oh well nobenders to look forward too next season cheerio for now 3 easy points for us on the 11th

eric1953
02-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Thats a fair enough comment Rossendale, some of our lads have taken the high ground in the past and took the mick when we were above you in the leagues.

But just remember, these things go in cycles and do you honestly think you can hold on to your manager the way things are going.

I watched Burnley on the telly yesterday and I thought they were superb, and watching them and the supporters applauding one another at the end was something I will admit to be very jealous about. Its a long time since we have had call to do that at the Reebok with our lazy bone idle arseholes.

Burnley will no doubt batter us a week on Tuesday, our lot will be unable to hold a team who are well drilled, superbly fit and give 100%, every man jack of them.

That match I am definitely going to give a miss, the thought of listening to the joyous celebrations of the Burnley fans at the end is something I am not willing to endure.

Just do us a favour Freedman, do the honourable thing and **** off, and take

bluenick
02-02-2014, 01:36 PM
I realise that things are bad at the Reebok Eric! But get down there & get behind your team & stuck in against the Dingles ! You never know you might just pull off a great result!
What I am saying is Just "GET INTO THEM"!! LOL!!

campo21
02-02-2014, 04:01 PM
I realise that things are bad at the Reebok Eric! But get down there & get behind your team & stuck in against the Dingles ! You never know you might just pull off a great result!
What I am saying is Just "GET INTO THEM"!! LOL!!
The clowns we have don't like the physical side of the game fella they are a bunch of lightweights burnley will batter us.

nvent
02-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Have just seen the penalty conceded by Lonergan,the last thing you need in a tight game is your goalkeeper committing brainless challenges. He's made to many schoolboy errors. If that had been Bogdan this board would be screaming for his head.

Whatsmore
02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Rossendale please feel free to gloat and sneer but be carefull pall yes you have a fantastic team and seemingly excellent manager but you've achieved fu ck all yet pall,come the end of the season and you aint gone up your back on a level playing field as us and the rest of the championship no better no worse than the rest of the clubs hoping to do well next season the point im making is fu cking come on here spouting sh ite when you've done something worth shouting about then instead of making a co ck of yourself most of us on here including me would give you the respect you had earned but for now pi ss off d1ckead.

campo21
02-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Have just seen the penalty conceded by Lonergan,the last thing you need in a tight game is your goalkeeper committing brainless challenges. He's made to many schoolboy errors. If that had been Bogdan this board would be screaming for his head.
He cost us against Cardiff aswell nvent.

eric1953
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Exactly. no one has criticised Bogdan more than me, and I still think he is a very bad goalie.

Freedman says there is no blame culture at the club. *******s. That's the problem, when we are getting beaten 5-3, 7-1 and a stupid penalty away coasts us the game, allied to the cock up last week, some fu cker is at fault.

They should let some of us into the dressing rooms at Euxton, I think we would upset a few of their delicate minds.

Send in Whatsmore when he has had a few scoops. I would go with but would probably end up getting arrested.

campo21
02-02-2014, 07:01 PM
[quote="eric1953"]Exactly. no one has criticised Bogdan more than me, and I still think he is a very bad goalie.

Freedman says there is no blame culture at the club. *******s. That's the problem, when we are getting beaten 5-3, 7-1 and a stupid penalty away coasts us the game, allied to the cock up last week, some fu cker is at fault.

They should let some of us into the dressing rooms at Euxton, I think we would upset a few of their delicate minds.

Send in Whatsmore when he has had a few scoops. I would go with but would probably end up getting arrested.[/

I've said it before eric,freedman is walking on egg shells with the players he needs to tell them all what he really thinks of them what difference would it make they are not playing for him anyway.

campo21
04-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Just watched the lonergan blunder again against ipswich i don't understand why he made contact with McGoldrick after the ball came out of his hands it was only going out for a corner or even a goal kick.

rossendaleareaclaret
05-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Rossendale please feel free to gloat and sneer but be carefull pall yes you have a fantastic team and seemingly excellent manager but you've achieved fu ck all yet pall,come the end of the season and you aint gone up your back on a level playing field as us and the rest of the championship no better no worse than the rest of the clubs hoping to do well next season the point im making is fu cking come on here spouting sh ite when you've done something worth shouting about then instead of making a co ck of yourself most of us on here including me would give you the respect you had earned but for now pi ss off d1ckead.

C0ck of myself ??????? Have you read your own posts recently ??????

Whatsmore = DELUSIONAL CLOWN

Whatsmore
06-02-2014, 06:46 AM
Rossendale you came on trying to ta ke the p1ss probably because your team is doing very well and ours isn't its just primary school behaviour that.my posts at times are not good I agree with you but im not having a go at other clubs fans unless they start as you have on us how im delusional I don't follow you there.we all love our football clubs Rossendale but having goes at one another is tiresome,pointless,and childish even the I get sucked into it when im annoyed especialy after another defeat.good luck for this season most neutrals wouldlove burnley to go up instead of the cockney moneybags joke of a club which is qpr but let us win a few games then come on taking p1ss if you like it just wouldn't bother most of us then well still maybe me a tad;D ;D

JimmyJazz64
06-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Don't know why you rise to it whatsmore.

He/she is known as the Burnley bell end