PDA

View Full Version : lowe..

jordan12rhodes
01-02-2014, 05:45 PM
evidently excellent today. williamson when fit should be his back up, no more..

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 05:54 PM
No argument from me there saxo, Lowe as you said was excellent today. I'm certainly no lover of Lowe but credit were credit's due it was very nearly a MoTM performance today

What do you say needs ? >;) :)

jordan12rhodes
01-02-2014, 05:57 PM
todd kane sounded very good also today(motm in fact). i think he adds more to the team from an attacking perspective than henley..

DanRrr
01-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes, I had this discussion today with the first fruit of my loins. He's always worried when it looks like Lowe is having a good game, as his theory is, 'if you notice Lowe the rest are playing crap.' However, today was disiplined, didn't run around like a headless chicken. This led to him often being in the right place at the right time and able to pick out a decent pass as he was aware of both where he was and where others around him should be. Keep it up Jason. Less is definately more!

needle
01-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Can only agree he had a decent game and did more positive things in the 90 minutes than he has in the last 5 games or more .

Howie5o
01-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Can only agree he had a decent game and did more positive things in the 90 minutes than he has in the last 5 games or more .

..although id like to say lets not get too carried away ..very poor opposition ..quite easy to excel ..but the ole adage of ..can only beat whats put in front of you springs to mind ..but an above performance in a under performing team imo

DanRrr
01-02-2014, 07:20 PM
It was a different game from Lowe today thought Howie. It might have actually suited his headless chicken running and clucking nowhere. But he held his position, played quick simple balls. That was not the Lowe I know and get annoyed by.