PDA

View Full Version : Kavs post match interview. ( tedious repetative sayings )

trout47
01-02-2014, 06:30 PM
wooark rate,
Hard working
honesty
high levels of fitness
we are all feeling this

and the best " back to the drawing board " !!!

like a broken record...

liwal66
01-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Once again a gutless interview by James Phillips, can't believe its the same bloke who used to get into Abbott's ribs " you must be heartbroken with that result after playing so well?" ... man-up and grow some balls, pathetic!!!!

trout47
01-02-2014, 07:49 PM
TOTALLY AGREE, WAS JUST THINKING THAT MYSELF, DONT THINK HE HAS ONCE TORE INTO kAV ABOUT OUR TERRIBLE RESULTS !! HE MUST BE SCARED OF HIM ?

that was the 10th straight away loss, pathetic relegation form..

bluemune
01-02-2014, 08:25 PM
To be fair Trout, it is actually very good relegation form.

sum_baynton
01-02-2014, 09:37 PM
"that was the 10th straight away loss"

Utter *******s

Fluminenseb
01-02-2014, 09:54 PM
wooark rate,
Hard working
honesty
high levels of fitness
we are all feeling this

Did he say any of that? Copy and paste any of those quotes, cos I must have missed them.

jasper04
01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
I am afraid we are the victims of a sport which is going to die in the next 20 years because of the lust for money.

Why do I say that?

I heard a view yesterday that Newcastle, because of the distraction of the Europa League were happy to stay about mid table, avoiding relegation but not pushing to be any higher, no ambition in either of the domestic cups.

What is the point in that?

I also listened to the Maccelsfield manager after they drew with Shef.Wed.in the FA cup telling TV reporter he told his team, after coming back to 1-1 not to push for a winner in the last 20 mins. as the money from a replay was more important.

Rooney on 300k a week.

If we got that in a year it would make such a difference.

We will never get fans back with loan players, fans want heroes they can hang their hats on and settled teams that they feel are really part of the club.

I don't blame the owners or the manager, but it is the way things are going.

trout47
02-02-2014, 04:06 PM
OVER ALL HIS INTERVIEWS " FLUMINENSEB !!!
SAME OLD SAME OLD EVERY WEEK. ARE YOU HIS MATE OR WATT ?

jasper04
03-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Watts' his mate, Who's on first base