PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent.

glassmaurice
01-02-2014, 06:49 PM
This must be the most inconsistent CUFC team of all time.
We destroy a decent MK Dons team, and 4 days later lose to an absolute rubbish Bristol City team. WTF is going on ?

trout47
01-02-2014, 07:52 PM
different team selection every single game, these players dont even know each other. we get one flukey win in about 8 and now its back to the norm !!
kav has no idea how to fix it either.

FellowTraveler
01-02-2014, 08:18 PM
A little bit of bad luck on the road... Might have added another goal in the first half and we didn't..

The footy Gods were looking the other way today.

Did everyone sacrifice chicken and light an alter fire to them this morning?... Probably not. If, the latest attendance figures are anything to go on.

dalmationblue
02-02-2014, 06:33 AM
You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. The teams garbage, The managers no better and the directors, Well enough's been said about them over the last few month's.Are they going down, Well on form I'd say yes, Do they deserve to go down yes.Would I like to see them go down, No but you can't argue with fact's. I'd like to see someone come in and buy the club and have a clearout from top to bottom, But alas it ain't gonna happen so we've just got to soldier on with the dross we've got and hope there 4 teams worse than us come May...>:(

Makfox
02-02-2014, 10:29 AM
I agree Maurice, we are inconsistent at best, in truth, this is a poor Carlisle United squad.

That said, I think the MK Dons side is the worst I've seen for years, i'm surprised Karl Robinson is still there.

pacirv
02-02-2014, 07:13 PM
What's with the small text big text thing in the same posts?
It's not only relegation we face this season if we go down the crowds will drop further and the whole future if the club will be under threat.
The bods have said a few times that they were in discussions with people about investing in the club which you would guipure would mean new owners and yet nothing has happened a bit like the empty talk if a new ground.The club is doomed unless there are changes in the ownership and soon.

dcblue
03-02-2014, 10:15 AM
defending for those two Bristol City goals was absolutely ****e as usual...

orfc
03-02-2014, 11:29 AM
I dunno if it's inconsistent, 'cos we seem to consistently lose to teams in the relegation places or who have a bad run of form, and often raise our game against teams higher in the table.

MillerforScotland
03-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Over the last good few seasons, we have been consistently inconsistent.:blue:
We are also dream opponents for ANY team on ANY sort of bad run of form.
How long was it since Brizzell City had won away before they tanned us at B.P.?
Who donated the same opponents their first win of 2014? :blue:
If only other clubs were as benevolent to us :s