PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks to go people

essexred52
01-02-2014, 08:51 PM
And you face a real test, remember our last encounter ? Regards :heart:

sherws82
02-02-2014, 12:56 AM
es***notts.we have just passed 9 tests on the trot .and how many points are you behind us ?we can fail a couple of tests in the postion we are in .but you(notts forest) need a lot and i mean a very lot of tests to pass .and as for going ****y ground .i think i will skip that one .bigger better games to go. towards the end of season .now f...k and get learning for all your tests .;D .any way you dont care about us .go and wind your pals from derby .both your sites only allow each other to post .:D

boywonder
02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
And you face a real test, remember our last encounter ? Regards :heart:You must condemn yourself to defeat against Preston then, or being such a big fan you didn't realise that the out come of the replay depends on whether we play you on the 15th.

LgCoFgC
04-02-2014, 12:43 PM
And you face a real test, remember our last encounter ? Regards :heart:

Oh yeah I remember the last encounter at the city ground XD XD XD XD XD

TwoWrights2
04-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Oh any old trash can win at the City Ground, 'some' have even recorded three consecutive victories there! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

RedBasie
05-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Oh any old trash can win at the City Ground, 'some' have even recorded three consecutive victories there! :)

True, that's what makes football interesting.

The views expressed in my posts are solely mine and should not be plagiarised.:P

TwoWrights2
05-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I've watched enough tripe over the decades, to be able to say that: 'football is sometimes interesting, but often not!' :)