PDA

View Full Version : fao mods

jordan12rhodes
01-02-2014, 08:54 PM
are you there, or is it just a free-for-all now..?

needle
01-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Noncence !

Howie5o
01-02-2014, 08:58 PM

why ..whats your problem ...?

champs95
01-02-2014, 09:02 PM
I apologise Saxo :blue: ...

... That we didn't do this a long time ago!!!!! XD XD

Ahhhhh Freak out ... ;D

DanRrr
01-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Here they are Saxo - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E4znu82XhE)

seventwo
01-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Perhaps you should consider that other posters treat you as you do them?

also

"Mary" - you are the most contrary person I have had the misfortune to read on these boards.

"Nonce" - you need to discover all the meanings of this word then you will see that one of them is an entirely accurate description of you.

Man up Mary Nonce

alfinyalcabo
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Milly is the mod on here.. B)

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 09:34 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Alf but I have never been approached about the position mate

seventwo
01-02-2014, 09:36 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Alf but I have never been approached about the position mate[/quote]

Scooter? :P

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 09:55 PM

Sorry to disappoint you Alf but I have never been approached about the position mate[/quote]

Scooter? :P[/quote]

I was always more of a rocker as a ****ager sven having owned a triumph tiger cub and a BSA starfire until my brother was killed in a bike accident in 1975 I never cared for scooters although I didn't mind the music that was associated with the mods.

Ironic that I've ended up with a scooter albeit a mobility one XD

seventwo
01-02-2014, 10:05 PM

I was always more of a rocker as a ****ager sven having owned a triumph tiger cub and a BSA starfire until my brother was killed in a bike accident in 1975 I never cared for scooters although I didn't mind the music that was associated with the mods.

Ironic that I've ended up with a scooter albeit a mobility one XD[/quote]

:blue:

Ariel 250

MillHillRover
01-02-2014, 10:08 PM

Ironic that I've ended up with a scooter albeit a mobility one XD[/quote]

:blue:

Ariel 250[/quote]

Mate of my brother had a square 4, they could shift eh sven

cloggyjimmybrfc
02-02-2014, 07:54 AM

Whats the matter?
Is it the calling again sax?i seem to remember you having just about p_issed everyone off on here with your insults over the years even the females.lets not get into a playground nail scratching sticks and stones an that eh?...i havent the time or interest to keep watching this site,its running quite well on its own imo...though it has hit the bottom of the barrel imo...
The members should keep emailing footymad to get someone in,i dont know whats happened to the rest,ive sent several emails without an answer...i come on time to time just to make ure its ok...its the same old...so well done on keeping it reasonable...

thairover
05-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Lambretta SX 200 special :D :D , how I'd love one now. Seen the price of the the things now!, to think I gave mine away when I came out of the forces, in 75.

jordan12rhodes
05-02-2014, 11:37 PM

Whats the matter?
Is it the calling again sax?i seem to remember you having just about p_issed everyone off on here with your insults over the years even the females.lets not get into a playground nail scratching sticks and stones an that eh?...i havent the time or interest to keep watching this site,its running quite well on its own imo...though it has hit the bottom of the barrel imo...
The members should keep emailing footymad to get someone in,i dont know whats happened to the rest,ive sent several emails without an answer...i come on time to time just to make ure its ok...its the same old...so well done on keeping it reasonable...[/quote]

the situation seems to have self moderated jim, so don`t worry about it, eh?

thairover
06-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Lambretta SX 200 special :D :D , how I'd love one now. Seen the price of the the things now!, to think I gave mine away when I came out of the forces, in 75.
Not unlike this :heart:
http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/i3/52f2d0f2143a28-86443603[/url]
Nicer metallic blue though!
Oh the memories, jesus it was 44 years ago when i bought my first one.

joinerpat
06-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Feckin ell thai,I never realised you were an owd chunt like me, I got married in 75 cup final day Fulham v West Ham London final 3Rd of May, How old were you when you came out of forces ?

MillHillRover
06-02-2014, 07:34 AM
the situation seems to have self moderated jim, so don`t worry about it, eh?

saxo, It's only "self moderated" as you say because YOU haven't posted anything contrary or antagonistic for a few days but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you'll need your next "attention fix" :s