PDA

View Full Version : Dingles

seventwo
02-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Still going strong, I thought they would have caved in by now. Looked like another great performance today.

Clearly they will murder us in the forthcoming match. Won't they?

needle
02-02-2014, 12:43 AM
couldnt give a **** about them

spignific
02-02-2014, 04:18 AM
JUST CAME ON TO SAY ,'TWIT' ALL THEM DINGLES ;D

rossendaleareaclaret
02-02-2014, 08:26 AM
:D. Easy pickings for us roll on March !!!!!

joinerpat
02-02-2014, 08:32 AM
My birthday is in March,,The bloos wont let me down.

I have the faith.

COYB. :D

backofthenet
02-02-2014, 08:35 AM
We know the script already XD

Font_of_knowledge
02-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Look, we're going to beat you again at some point, so it may as well be March. It gets it out of the way B). I'd rather we beat you before it gets to double figures, as 9 league games isn't that bad, but 10 just sounds a lot more.

Until yesterday I'd resigned myself to us aiming for the play offs, mainly due to too many draws these past couple of months when we've had a poor run of form. Yesterday told me that there's still a chance for the time being. Next 3 games critical.

bigmoon
02-02-2014, 09:50 AM
You Danglies always fluff your lines.

How often have we given you a goal head start just for you to go jelly legged and lose your arse?

seventwo
02-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Aye bigun but this dingles team is a bit special and will be out to assert and confirm their massive superiority. It may well be a mauling.
Our poor kids won't know what's hit them.

Mind you if Dunny plays...

backofthenet
02-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Forget dunny, the mascot could play and he would find a way to score XD

bigmoon
02-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Aye Sven, this Clampett team is a different animal, but at the end of the day they still play in claret and blue. The same team for 30 odd years has always shat it pants when playing the Blues.

They could have Messi, Ronaldo and Pele reincarnated, but they would still bottle it. Been happening for years...

If they let an overweight, slow, has-been in David Dunn boss them, they can't be that good. I bet there are thousands of the cave dwelling boggarts purchasing Dunny voodoo dolls as we speak. They will be jabbing him with their one and only pickle stabber hoping he picks up an injury.

BlueANwhite
02-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Aye bigun but this dingles team is a bit special and will be out to assert and confirm their massive superiority. It may well be a mauling.
Our poor kids won't know what's hit them.

Mind you if Dunny plays...

Pull your self together man They will hype it up before the match about how this is their chance then bottle it r young team was even less experienced last time we played and that was the away fixture

They couldn't win last year with everything going on around the club and bad forum they will never win

But watching them get their hpe up in the build up is allways entertaining :D :D

seventwo
02-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Pull your self together man They will hype it up before the match about how this is their chance then bottle it r young team was even less experienced last time we played and that was the away fixture

They couldn't win last year with everything going on around the club and bad forum they will never win

But watching them get their hpe up in the build up is allways entertaining :D :D

Er, yep that is exactly what my post says >;) >;)

BlueANwhite
02-02-2014, 10:45 PM

Er, yep that is exactly what my post says >;) >;)[/quote]

Im starting to think i don't get sarcasm yesterday i explained to Bigmoon Rhodes is Scottish or maybe you lot are just to subtle :(

Can't you use sarcasm signs ??

alfinyalcabo
02-02-2014, 11:21 PM

Er, yep that is exactly what my post says >;) >;)[/quote]

Im starting to think i don't get sarcasm yesterday i explained to Bigmoon Rhodes is Scottish or maybe you lot are just to subtle :(

Can't you use sarcasm signs ??[/quote]

Ignore Sven..he's from Lancaster area.. enough said. XD :P

nelson61
03-02-2014, 12:45 PM

So funny.

seventwo
03-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Ignore Sven..he's from Lancaster area.. enough said. XD :P

Not like you to be so wrong Alfi!?

I'm in Yarkshire now B)

DanRrr
03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm in Yarkshire now B)

It's true, here's some footage of Sven in his new job... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A)

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 02:48 PM

How often have we given you a goal head start just for you to go jelly legged and lose your arse?

I was shocked to learn The Dingles have only won 1 game away from home since October and that was Yeovil so in my head they will struggle to get the 3 points at Ewood with current away form and you having the voodoo on them.

nelson61
03-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Ye we may struggle but that is how it goes some games.

alfinyalcabo
03-02-2014, 04:38 PM

I was shocked to learn The Dingles have only won 1 game away from home since October and that was Yeovil so in my head they will struggle to get the 3 points at Ewood with current away form and you having the voodoo on them.[/quote]

I was shocked to learn the nobbers had been relegated last season and weren't in the championship anymore >;) XD .. Even more shocked to learn they are putting a bid in for promotion this season.. sh{t happens Gards..give my love to Thor and Burnsy please. B)

alfinyalcabo
03-02-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm in Yarkshire now B)

It's true, here's some footage of Sven in his new job...[/quote]

XD XD XD

champs95
03-02-2014, 04:53 PM

I was shocked to learn The Dingles have only won 1 game away from home since October and that was Yeovil so in my head they will struggle to get the 3 points at Ewood with current away form and you having the voodoo on them.[/quote]

I was shocked to learn the nobbers had been relegated last season and weren't in the championship anymore >;) XD .. Even more shocked to learn they are putting a bid in for promotion this season.. sh{t happens Gards..give my love to Thor and Burnsy please. B)[/quote]

they got relegated quite a long time before last season Alf.
You tax dodgers need to get up to date with modern times ...bleeding gypo >:)

alfinyalcabo
03-02-2014, 05:29 PM

I was shocked to learn the nobbers had been relegated last season and weren't in the championship anymore >;) XD .. Even more shocked to learn they are putting a bid in for promotion this season.. sh{t happens Gards..give my love to Thor and Burnsy please. B)[/quote]

You tax dodgers need to get up to date with modern times ...bleeding gypo >:)[/quote]

Phuck me,i'

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 06:55 PM

So funny.[/quote]

IMO you should only be allowed one username on here. ;D

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 07:23 PM

You tax dodgers need to get up to date with mode

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:28 PM

Yo

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 07:34 PM
I was shocked to learn The Dingles have only won 1 game away from home since October and that was Yeovil

Would it shock you to know that in that time we've drawn with Leicester, QPR and Forest?

So taking Yeovil out of it we've played 6 games in that time since October, drawing 4 and losing two.

It sounds a bit more dramatic saying that we've won only one game since October though eh. ;D

A bit like this lot and their 30 odd years dramatisation lark.

Edit - 'Their' not 'there'... stupid Dingle.

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:38 PM
I was shocked to learn The Dingles have only won 1 game away from home since October and that was Yeovil

Would it shock you to know that in that time we've drawn with Leicester, QPR and Forest?

So taking Yeovil out of it we've played 6 games in that time since October, drawing 4 and losing two.

It sounds a bit more dramatic saying that we've won only one game since October though eh. ;D

A bit like this lot and there 30 odd years dramatisation lark.[/quote]

Its 34 going on 35 years. XD