PDA

View Full Version : Talk Is Cheap on The Forums & The Terraces

klassnic
02-02-2014, 01:59 AM
I've heard and seen a lot infact the majority of fans moaning about the situation at Bolton Wanderers

But it's all hot air with you guys

Ive explained the best way to get your point over is to forget to turn up !

Don't go if the pain is to high in your heart and soul

So either stop moaning like bitches

Or be congratulated by many other clubs by gathering outside the town hall for the next 4 home games and with your shirts on, and flags and scarfs then you will all know there is going to be a congrigation of fans who will demonstrate against what has been done at the club is wrong and gartside is the wrong man for the chairmans job and has out stayed his welcome.

We congratulate him for the years Big Sam was there but now he has to be axed !

who is going to join me on the steps of the town hall or do a bit of window shopping instead of going to Gartsides BWFC not the real bwfc !

1.30pm saturday

I'll be there just to see if there is anyone is going to be there as well it's only

campo21
02-02-2014, 03:52 PM
It won't happen klassers there's more chance of doing the protest inside and outside the reebok!

klassnic
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Thats ashame campo cos demonstratingin the and out of the stadium is ***** stuff allowing gartside with his gin and tonic to s****** at those who demonstrate

with an empty stadium consession bars with no sales to bear hot dogs pies etc means there has just been a waste of consumer foods and all around the stadium thats a good 10 to 20 grand down the tubes

and eddie will be asking and the players wheres the fans why are they reacting this way what have we done,

the common denominator would all point to gartside and eddie would seriously have to have a re think

my colleague in recrutment of ceo's for blue chip companies agreed with me the only way for the fans to get what they really passionately want is to stay away because the national press will have a field day with the club and some left wing reporters will lay into eddie for employing gartside and they will really go to town on research to gather evidence and properdanda to let the whole general public know who this guy really