PDA

View Full Version : kelvin wilson

Polish_ForestMad
02-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Spoke to Kelvin last night in notts.says he's going to be out for about a month.hes been out for a long time already.can see why we got Hobbs and a back up in.

tricky1972
02-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Spoke to Kelvin last night in notts.says he's going to be out for about a month.hes been out for a long time already.can see why we got Hobbs and a back up in.

Hobbs
Lascelles
Collins
Halford

Wilson

4 fit centre halfs and 1 a month away from fitness seems enough to me, not sure why we have signed Gomis, unless he is good enough to force his way into the starting XI.

Polish_ForestMad
02-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Probably a natural CB.halford can play anywhere.i think Collins is going to struggle to get anywhere near the first team.

Trickytreesreds
02-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Probably a natural CB.halford can play anywhere.i think Collins is going to struggle to get anywhere near the first team.

definitely the weakest link in that lot

Chocolate_Mouss17
02-02-2014, 10:51 AM

Hobbs
Lascelles
Collins
Halford

Wilson

4 fit centre halfs and 1 a month away from fitness seems enough to me, not sure why we have signed Gomis, unless he is good enough to force his way into the starting XI.[/quote]

I think he wa brought in as a pre emptive back up in case Hobbs or lascelles didn't sign up rather than us having an hour to bring someone else in.

Obviously shows how much faith there is in Collins and halfords as a CB partnership for a sustained period.

It's funny because I like all our players and to some level think Collins is a bit of a scapegoat because he doesn't win headers but in him and Harding, our two weakest players, still look like they are giving their all every game they get a chance.

ruddyforest
04-02-2014, 02:14 PM
If Wilson is out for another month then he is unlikely to be fully up and running properly til the end of April... will be great to have him back for the run in / [playoff campaign if needed. :D

ruddyforest
04-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Think we will be looking at Gomis as cover for Wilson and Hobbs injuries, with a view to signing him up for next season. Agree with poster who says we don't want halford and collins as a CB partnership for a sustained spell. Collins is actually ok as a defender just not a Leader in the hobbs mould. Also think collins looks worse/weaker when he plays next to Harding.

Lascelles looks much more composed when partnered with Hobbs who talks him through the game.

Polish_ForestMad
04-02-2014, 03:27 PM
If Wilson is out for another month then he is unlikely to be fully up and running properly til the end of April... will be great to have him back for the run in / [playoff campaign if needed. :D
I did actually ask him when he would be back playing and he said a month.so guessing ready by the end of Feb fully fit by end of march.

Romanis
04-02-2014, 10:49 PM
I did actually ask him when he would be back playing and he said a month.so guessing ready by the end of Feb fully fit by end of march.[/quote]

If he's back by the derby match, that would be excellent news.