PDA

View Full Version : Thank god that's over

MillHillRover
02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
England's tour of Australia, What an absolute disgraceful shambles from start to finish most of them players should hang their heads in shame >:(

needle
02-02-2014, 12:00 PM
I wonder if Nonce Boy has a view on cricket ???

Howie5o
02-02-2014, 12:09 PM

fcking hope not ..or im off !! XD

DanRrr
02-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Thank gog you weren't there. If you think the Aussies are bad losers, they're even worse winners!! I was there during 1995 Ashes and it was a nightmare. The simplest of transactions, e.g. the purchase of fuel, a pie etc led to none stop gloating as soon as they heard my accent. And if they lose they always have an excuse, usually cheating by the opponents!

champs95
02-02-2014, 01:56 PM

The idiot has an opinion on everything.
Stan mentioned the other day, get him off the subject (which he knows nothing about) of football, and you really find out what an odious person he really is.
His opinions on women, that's one was a real eye opener.
Someone with his staggering lack of self awareness will not even be aware why he is so disliked, and why his views are laughed at by everyone.

MillHillRover
02-02-2014, 03:53 PM

Certainly was champs but he only used one eye to look through the keyhole ;) XD XD XD

champs95
02-02-2014, 04:24 PM

Certainly was champs but he only used one eye to look through the keyhole ;) XD XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

Down on one knee with his one eye peeping through...wonder what he was using his one free hand to do?? :O

MillHillRover
02-02-2014, 06:09 PM

Certainly was champs but he only used one eye to look through the keyhole ;) XD XD XD[/quote]

XD XD XD

Down on one knee with his one eye peeping through...wonder what he was using his one free hand to do?? :O[/quote]

champs, I can only think that the eye at the end of the thing that was in his free hand was vigorously winking :O XD

Howie5o
02-02-2014, 06:27 PM

XD XD XD

Down on one knee with his one eye peeping through...wonder what he was using his one free hand to do?? :O[/quote]

champs, I can only think that the eye at the end of the thing that was in his free hand was vigorously winking :O XD[/quote]

Winking ..? i didnt realise you was dyslexic MH ..XD

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
They should be made to walk and swim back to blighty.

The bloody shower.