PDA

View Full Version : soldado

connelljj
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Was it a dive ? would you call him a cheat,like dzeko,suarez and aguero.

harlow_yid
02-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Ah I can see what your saying but hardly in the same league as a player that sinks their teeth into a fellow pros arm or trys to take their head off with an elbow. chico shouldnt of rolled around but swinging an arm at someone aint on is it.

danegee
03-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Are you asking?

Yeah, if he would have got a penalty and dived I would say he was a cheat. No double standards here.
However, I really haven't seen it in any detail. I have been looking for video's but cannot find them. So I'll take your word for it.
But Aguero looked where Dawson was, deliberately went in with his shoulder and then fell on the floor holding his face as if Dawson had elbowed him.
All this just a matter of seconds after Dawson had had a goal disallowed and was upset.
Suarez does that all the time, and dishes some nasty stuff out, whilst being a serial diver who wins penalties.
Dzeko also did it the other night, and basically it was not a penalty or sending off or even a foul as the card was overturned, whilst Aguero, and Navas, amongst others, urged Mariner to red card Rose.

Sorry, but I cannot tolerate cheating, diving, dirty players like Adams or feigning injury, or waving imaginary cards, to get players sent off. No matter who.

Unfortunately it is becoming part

connelljj
03-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Sorry, but I cannot tolerate cheating...so were you a big fan of bale last season?

players dive and cheat in every game,if its works for you its great,against and we will give out.its part of the premier now,and i see you talk alot about other teams but never your own.each club is guilty of cheating and its all about winning in todays game.

DEVONSPUR
03-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Sorry, but I cannot tolerate cheating...so were you a big fan of bale last season?

players dive and cheat in every game,if its works for you its great,against and we will give out.its part of the premier now,and i see you talk alot about other teams but never your own.each club is guilty of cheating and its all about winning in todays game.

Every time you come on here you make a total twa.t of yourself more than anybody else and im including Toon inbreds here!!

"If it works for you its great".

This is one of your better quotes, right up there with Roy Keane is a "top bloke"!
XD

Its not great and is ruining our game together with incompetent officials no matter who it benefits!

Swinging your arm like that on Sat shows what a thick twa.t AC really is but he stung you lot for £55 mill so he can't be that thick, can he?

>;) >;)

connelljj
03-02-2014, 03:59 PM

Every time you come on here you make a total twa.t of yourself more than anybody else and im including Toon inbreds here!!

This is one of your better quotes, right up there with Roy Keane is a "top bloke"!
XD

Its not great and is ruining our game together with incompetent officials no matter who it benefits!

Swinging your arm like that on Sat shows what a thick twa.t AC really is but he stung you lot for £55 mill so he can't be that thick, can he?

>;) >;)[/quote]every time you post you insult someone.dont

DEVONSPUR
04-02-2014, 01:27 PM

XD

>;) >;)[/quo

connelljj
04-02-2014, 01:32 PM
no,this is my fav.forum,how good were chelsea last night dev? i have city to win premier@ 3/1 but will now take even also.three good teams and all can win it this year.