PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Lee Miller

MillerforScotland
02-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Well done on becoming a dad again big fella. :D
Hope you are back up top next week banging a few goals in for the Blues and hopefully you'll get a bit of support from team mates AND fans!!

Truthhurts
02-02-2014, 05:10 PM
A record attendance of 649 saw Celtic Nation leapfrog opponents Shildon to go top of the Northern League.

The weather failed to put a dampener on the occasion as the Gillford Park crowd took in seven goals, three penalties and two red cards in stormy conditions.

Colin McMenamin found his shooting boots to net a hat-trick and Willie Gibson curled in a goal of the season contender as Willie McStay's side celebrated one of their most important wins to date.

After all the build-up, it looked as though the day could go disastrously wrong for Nation when goalkeeper Aaran Taylor's clearance was blocked by Shildon's top scorer Paul Connor.

The forward was left with the simple task of slotting into an open goal to give the away side the lead in the 3rd minute.

But Celtic were determined to bounce back and responded almost immediately when Gibson was brought down inside the box.

McMenamin stepped up and sent Shildon 'keeper Lewis Graham the wrong way from 12 yards to equa

melbourneblues
04-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Well done Lee, see you can manage to score without diving about on the floor.

MillerforScotland
04-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Hilarious post Melbourne. I just don't know how you come up with them?
Do you have a script writer or is your "talent" all your own work?:/
Still, at least you achieved a post without your usual level of gutter vulgarity and I am sure big Lee will admire your lowest form of wit!

melbourneblues
04-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Big Lee? You sound like a love struck ****ager when it comes to that chancer, see if you can stop yourself from commenting after I have, obsession.

MillerforScotland
04-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Just stating facts MoronBlues
Something you're not terribly good with.
Common vulgarity,? Yep, you're good at that, but facts? Nah!
His is Lee and he is quite big. Is that simple enough even for you Moron?
btw I think you will find you commented after my original post on this thread you docile plank.
Now sleep tight big boy. Mwah xx