PDA

View Full Version : Ot and Ott

poltergeist
02-02-2014, 02:51 PM
As I am so to speak the new kid on the block, Imo you are all bullying jordan (saxo) rhodes a tad too much, I would enjoy reading the posts a lot more without this constant abuse toward a fellow poster.

I hope you all take it on board to be a little more understanding instead of going over the top.

Thank you.

champs95
02-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Okay Saxo. :D

DanRrr
02-02-2014, 03:03 PM
To be honest, I think this is Over the Top

http://i59.tinypic.com/qsmk9d.jpg

poltergeist
02-02-2014, 03:10 PM
I suppose it was a bit much of an ask :blue:

champs95
02-02-2014, 03:30 PM
To be honest, I think this is Over the Top

http://i59.tinypic.com/qsmk9d.jpg

Classic Stalone film there Dan. ;D

DanRrr
02-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Oh aye Champs, one of the best. The arm wrestling is a real eye opener XD

backofthenet
02-02-2014, 03:37 PM
I agree haunted

needle
02-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Its him I tell thee !

seventwo
02-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Its him I tell thee !

Yes it's the nonce.

It may be a little over the top but it takes two to tango. Saxo has he the most aliases posting the most cr@p and the rest of us actually have lives so couldn't possibly keep up.

champs95
02-02-2014, 04:36 PM
I am starting to think this has gone a bit too far now,

Apart from me, you lot are mostly normal and decent, and unbelievably, it's us lot that are now looking a bit out of order.
You need to have been here for years, seen the 19k worth of absolute *******s. Some very offensive, some odious, some funny, mostly patronising, uneducated crap. Me...I can hardly talk. And I am fully aware where and when I can be just as annoying, and at times arrogant as Saxo. And I'm as guilty, rising to him.

He will never, ever change, and will continue to antagonise almost everyone.
But this now constant barrage & calling has to stop IMO, as again, you lot are decent. So as hard as it is, ignore him, and try carry on.

While it's been fun, maybe time to all (and I'm one of the worst offenders) give him a break.

needle
02-02-2014, 04:44 PM
While it's been fun, maybe time to all (and I'm one of the worst offenders) give him a break.[/quote]
I agree and I`ll start .

with his right leg please !

bigmoon
02-02-2014, 07:12 PM
...it's us lot that are now looking a bit out of order.

Saxo is his own worst enemy, but I do agree that some of the "ribbing" he has received has maybe gone a little OTT.

Just an opinion, calling him Mary is fine, but we all know what "nonce" really means. I can't even find what the other meaning is... other than a word coined for one occasion? - view external link (http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nonce)

needle
02-02-2014, 07:48 PM
OK
I will back off . but he needs to change and stop his antagonising ways !

poltergeist
02-02-2014, 09:25 PM
I did not expect this response to my post, it is nice to know that you are not all heartless bigots.;)

Thank you.

I might also add that I am my own poster and not connected in any way to usernames in the OT.

alfinyalcabo
02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
I did not expect this response to my post, it is nice to know that you are not all heartless bigots.;)

Thank you.

I might also add that I am my own poster and not connected in any way to usernames in the OT.

I know who you are,i've got you sussed mate.. ;)

seventwo
02-02-2014, 10:51 PM
[quote="bigmoon"] I can't even find what the other meaning is... [/quote

I found a couple of sources easily enough?

Nonce also means silly, stupid and I think that sums saxo up perfectly and more politely than most descriptions.

AucklandRover
02-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Totally agree with Bigmoon and allies on this.
For heaven's sake, why are the most popular posts the ones that have nothing to do with football?!
The primary purpose of this site seems to get buried under a torrent of cheap abuse - if we're not displaying a kind of *****-envy about who's got the bigger gates, that is!

poltergeist
03-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Thank you.

I know who you are,i've got you sussed mate.. ;)[/quote]

Alf, if as some say you are a pikey,do you have a crystal ball,and do you travel all over the country telling peoples fortunes,Your comments seem to suggest that I am posting as someone else so i suggest you try a Ouija board and shove your crystal ball where the sun dont shine.XD XD

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 06:59 PM

Thank you.

I know who you are,i've got you sussed mate.. ;)[/quote]

Alf, if as some say you are a pikey,do you have a crystal ball,and do you travel all over the country telling peoples fortunes,Your comments seem to suggest that I am posting as someone else so i suggest you try a Ouija board and shove your crystal ball where the sun dont shine.XD XD[/quote]

Poltergeist whilst I find most of your posts quite amusing/entertaining I believe that you may just "slip up" soon. ;D

champs95
03-02-2014, 07:10 PM
For heaven's sake, why are the most popular posts the ones that have nothing to do with football?!
The primary purpose of this site seems to get buried under a torrent of cheap abuse - if we're not displaying a kind of *****-envy about who's got the bigger gates, that is!

While I agree mostly Auks, most if not all, footymad boards have a mix of topics. I have had some right laughs with moony over the years, some on footy, some not. To be fair, it is mainly footy chat.
A blind man can see whats going on. You have 99% who for the best part, all get on. And mostly share opinions. Then 1% ...he who shall remainless...justintent on saying silly things to get noticed. A very strange person imo.
There is nothing healthy about what he does, and its not interesting. Hes antagonised almost everyone on here at somepoint.
And regrettably some, including me, have maybe gone too far. It

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Champs maybe Ive missed something here but Ive always found Saxo, Jordan etc to be ok in the main. (Afterall we have had some right head the balls on here.)

Anyway you lads both go way back on here and for the sake of all our sanities could you just try to play nicely.

Please. :heart:

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Ive always found Saxo, Jordan etc to be ok in the main.

Wind up comment.

Get back in your box Darwen and don't come out until you have something sensible to say. :)

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Ive always found Saxo, Jordan etc to be ok in the main.

Wind up comment.

Get back in your box Darwen and don't come out until you have something sensible to say. :)[/quote]

Some may find the bile entertaining whilst others see a more sinister side. :)

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Come on then HettyDarwen investigates, what's the SP on the recent events?

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Come on then HettyDarwen investigates, what's the SP on the recent events?

Very good Stanley, very very good. :D

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Here's what I think Darwen.

If Poltergoose isn't Mary then he's still a attention seeking dummy for signing up with the that he has, what with all the crap that went on beforehand.

He's just another one of the yawn merchants.

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Here's what I think Darwen.

If Poltergoose isn't Mary then he's still a attention seeking dummy for signing up with the that he has, what with all the crap that went on beforehand.

He's just another one of the yawn merchants.

Here's what I think Stanley.

Poltergeist, from what I've seen, doesn't seem to have a vendetta or some sort of personal agenda against you so why does it bother you?

Saxo/Jordan does have football related views that may not be mainstream or toe the party line but thats what makes him interesting IMO.

Oh and its "an" attention seeking. ;D

champs95
03-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Champs maybe Ive missed something here but Ive always found Saxo, Jordan etc to be ok in the main. (Afterall we have had some right head the balls on here.)

Anyway you lads both go way back on here and for the sake of all our sanities could you just try to play nicely.

I didn't mention Monsieur Saxo once in my post DB. :D

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 08:32 PM

I didn't mention Monsieur Saxo once in my post DB. :D[/quote]

Champs, having re-read your post, I stand corrected. ;D

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 08:36 PM
'Poltergeist, from what I've seen, doesn't seem to have a vendetta or some sort of personal agenda against you so why does it bother you?'

It doesn't bother me, what gave you that idea?

If you take into account the following, an open forum, the person who started the thread and the nature of many of the replies then you will get the reason why I posted what I did.

'Saxo/Jordan does have football related views that may not be mainstream or toe the party line but thats what makes him interesting IMO'

Stop it now, you're being very silly.

'Oh and its "an" attention seeking'

It certainly is. ;D

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 08:45 PM
'Poltergeist, from what I've seen, doesn't seem to have a vendetta or some sort of personal agenda against you so why does it bother you?'

It doesn't bother me, what gave you that idea?

-- So why mention what went on beforehand ? --

If you take into account the following, an open forum, the person who started the thread and the nature of many of the replies then you will get the reason why I posted what I did.

'Saxo/Jordan does have football related views that may not be mainstream or toe the party line but thats what makes him interesting IMO'

Stop it now, you're being very silly.

-- Maybe silly ? But I, for one ,do like differing opinions as its what makes us what we are and the multiple ridiculous attacks may deter others from posting on here.

'Oh and its "an" attention seeking'

It certainly is. ;D

Good lad. :D

AucklandRover
04-02-2014, 12:55 AM

While I agree mostly Auks, most if not all, footymad boards have a mix of topics. I have had some right laughs with moony over the years, some on footy, some not. To be fair, it is mainly footy chat.
A blind man can see whats going on. You have 99% who for the best part, all get on. And mostly share opinions. Then 1% ...he who shall remainless...justintent on saying silly things to get noticed. A very strange person imo.
There is nothing healthy about what he does, and its not interesting. Hes antagonised almost everyone on here at somepoint.
And regrettably s