PDA

View Full Version : is it R.I.P bwfc as we know it?

Whatsmore
02-02-2014, 05:34 PM
I feel we realy are on the verge of possibly the worst spell in the history of Bolton wanderers.may be Im so negative due to clearly remembering the dark eighties as most of us on here do but the debt for instance is not going to go away and to those foolishly conforted that its eddies debt to me are in for a shock its not going to go away it will get worse with gartslime at the helm we cant spend on investing in the team even at seasons end when some of the dead wood will be gone it will still leave a gaggle of overpaid pre maddona pansies running around pretending to care for our club when imo nobody but the fans care anymore for bwfc gartslime on his fat salary running the club more into oblivion with each passing day,eddie the savior doing frigg all about our demise its sinister why hes allowing darkside to do what hes doing freedman seems very much to have bought into eddie and gartys masterplan to take us into league 2 and finantial hell I mean freedman could never be so useless

campo21
02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
[quote="Whatsmore"]I feel we realy are on the verge of possibly the worst spell in the history of Bolton wanderers.may be Im so negative due to clearly remembering the dark eighties as most of us on here do but the debt for instance is not going to go away and to those foolishly conforted that its eddies debt to me are in for a shock its not going to go away it will get worse with gartslime at the helm we cant spend on investing in the team even at seasons end when some of the dead wood will be gone it will still leave a gaggle of overpaid pre maddona pansies running around pretending to care for our club when imo nobody but the fans care anymore for bwfc gartslime on his fat salary running the club more into oblivion with each passing day,eddie the savior doing frigg all about our demise its sinister why hes allowing darkside to do what hes doing freedman seems very much to have bought into eddie and gartys masterplan to take us into league 2 and finantial

Whatsmore
02-02-2014, 05:56 PM
hi campo writing the post as depressed me mate im going to have a bath then crack open a bottle or two and stay the hell off here when im down as I am now.no mate with diehard loyal fans like we have on here we will survive.take care mate think of the certain 6 points against the cherries and clarets;D ;D

campo21
02-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Take it easy fella as the D:Ream song goes "Things can only get better".

backofthenet
02-02-2014, 07:21 PM
[quote="Whatsmore"]I feel we realy are on the verge of possibly the worst spell in the history of Bolton wanderers.may be Im so negative due to clearly remembering the dark eighties as most of us on here do but the debt for instance is not going to go away and to those foolishly conforted that its eddies debt to me are in for a shock its not going to go away it will get worse with gartslime at the helm we cant spend on investing in the team even at seasons end when some of the dead wood will be gone it will still leave a gaggle of overpaid pre maddona pansies running around pretending to care for our club when imo nobody but the fans care anymore for bwfc gartslime on his fat salary running the club more into oblivion with each passing day,eddie the savior doing frigg all about our demise its sinister why hes allowing darkside to do what hes doing freedman seems very much to have bought into eddie and gartys masterplan to take us into league 2 and finantial

bwfcforever
02-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Steady on mate , things have been much worse ! , your right to be concerned with such a poor team / side at the mo & combine the finances ! things are not looking good , however first thing first , we must sort out the troubles on the pitch & given the decent contracts there on , its not gonna be easy , things will get worse before they get better me thinks !

Hang on in there fella

Whatsmore
02-02-2014, 09:48 PM
REMOVED / EDITED

itsintheblood
02-02-2014, 09:58 PM
When it's coming from the heart, who thinks about commas and ****ing full stops anyway.

When you're in the middle of a full on rant you don't just suddenly stop and say ****ing hell, I've just missed a couple of ****ing commas and full stops and spelt **** wrong. :D

Whatsmore
02-02-2014, 10:23 PM
REMOVED & EDITED

Whatsmore , clearly emotions are running high etc , please mate remember the rules of the board

ta

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Come on Wanderers hang in there, we are trying to get back in the Championship and for North End fans it would be one of the big highlighted games next season.

bwfcforever
03-02-2014, 05:39 PM
good man gards & good luck

JimmyJazz64
04-02-2014, 09:33 PM
good man gards & good luck

Phew!!! Good to see you on here bwfcforever!!!

Saw the original post and thought we'd lost you XD XD