PDA

View Full Version : Elite_Pie

The_Controller
02-02-2014, 05:53 PM
can you go over to the sheep Mad board please, lots of bad spelling going on by them shaggers.

Elite_Pie
02-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.

Hells_Reject
03-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Sorry, I resigned as official spellchecker on here due to the massive workload, though I'm still tempted to do a bit of freelancing now and then if the mood takes me.

So please could you start your sentence with a capital letter, and it's 'those shaggers' rather than 'them shaggers'.

You have just asked him a question and left off the question mark ;)

Missing me yet? XD

Elite_Pie
03-02-2014, 12:30 PM

Missing me yet? XD[/quote]

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.

Hells_Reject
03-02-2014, 12:53 PM

I wasn't asking him, I was telling him. It was an order, not a request, just a very polite order as always with me.

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

Tell you summat EP, there are some serious divvies on the NCM forum you know XD

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this week if I can be bothered as it is extremely doubtfu

i961pie
03-02-2014, 03:17 PM

Of course you are being missed. I welcome outside opinions, I much prefer your openly anti-Notts views to Basie coming on and pretending he's a Notts fan.[/quote]

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this we

Hells_Reject
03-02-2014, 03:38 PM

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 03:45 PM

Old_Red
03-02-2014, 05:36 PM

Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.

Elite_Pie
03-02-2014, 07:36 PM

Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.[/quote]

Ahhh, it's my good mate Old_Red, long time no see! Could that be because you made a complete d!ck of yourself on our board?
If it's slipped your mind, allow me to remind you:

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accuracy I expect on here - never mind the facts, let's have a go at our more successful neighbo

Romanis
03-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Maybe you could concentrate your efforts on your own board then - on the thread 'Tony Hately RIP' (sic) the latest post ends "RIP Tony your a ledgend" - plenty for you to go on there.[/quote]

Ahhh, it's my good mate Old_Red, long time no see! Could that be because you made a complete d!ck of yourself on our board?

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accuracy I expect on here - never mind the facts,

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 08:50 AM

[quote="Elite_Pie"]
As for the Leeds points deduction gifting us promotion, that's the sort of accu

i961pie
04-02-2014, 09:18 AM

Tell you summat EP, there are so

Elite_Pie
04-02-2014, 10:24 AM
I know we get called for living in the past, but a Nutts fan to use something from years ago, to point score?

These posts were from two months ago. I'd been wondering when Old_Red would dare to show his face again.

You should know I wouldn't remember what happened years ago at my age.

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 12:49 PM
I know we get called for living in the past, but a Nutts fan to use something from years ago, to point score?

These posts were from two months ago. I'd been wondering when Old_Red would dare to show his face again.

You should know I wouldn't remember what happened years ago at my age.[/quote]

TouchA? XD XD XD

Hells_Reject
06-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Might have a go at the Rabbi password this week if I can be bothered as it is extremely doubtful I will rejoin as new

Tried a couple of times but no joy, so if you want me back over there imparting my pearls of wisdom on the dark side you had best get me unbanned

Romanis
06-02-2014, 10:27 AM
Tried a couple of times but no joy, so if you want me back over there imparting my pearls of wisdom on the dark side you had best get me unbanned

Typical County, they don't know a good thing when they see one! :D XD

Elite_Pie
07-02-2014, 08:41 PM

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.

Romanis
07-02-2014, 08:48 PM

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.[/quote]

He's scared of being outed as a closet forest fan! XD

Hells_Reject
09-02-2014, 02:12 PM

Sorry H_R, while I would have no objection to your ban being lifted, I would stop short of campaigning for it.[/quote]

The annoying thing is that I wasn't even given the courtesy of a response as to why.

Elite_Pie
12-02-2014, 07:11 PM
No, the annoying thing (on second thoughts it's more amusing than annoying) is that you've decided to adopt yet another username on NCM, but you're denying it's you!!!! Surely Basie has shown how stupid you can look when you have multiple identities, just admit you are who you are and carry on until the next red card.

Romanis
12-02-2014, 07:26 PM
No, the annoying thing (on second thoughts it's more amusing than annoying) is that you've decided to adopt yet another username on NCM, but you're denying it's you!!!! Surely Basie has shown how stupid you can look when you have multiple identities, just admit you are who you are and carry on until the next red card.

Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.;D

Elite_Pie
12-02-2014, 08:33 PM

Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.;D[/quote]

Well, it's good of you to admit you think I'm bright.

Romanis
12-02-2014, 08:55 PM

Surely you're not suggesting he admit to another user and then be immediately banned? Perhaps you're not as bright as I think you are EP.;D[/quote]

Well, it's good of you to admit you think I'm bright.[/quote]

Aye, and if I were to compare you with a certain ex-member here, you'd be like Einstein next to him!;D

Hells_Reject
13-02-2014, 09:04 AM

Just popped over to see what the fuss is all about and had to laugh. Is that the score now that any new person is instantly the new reincarnation of KoD / Rabbi etc. Paranoia would appear to rule supreme.

If I decided to reappear I would alter my writing style totally to fit in and mis-spell everything with poor grammar

To paraphrase Bob Dylan, no no no it ain't me dude.

Trickytreesreds
13-02-2014, 09:19 AM

Just popped over to see what the fuss is all about and had to laugh. Is that the score now that any new person is instantly the new reincarnation of KoD / Rabbi etc. Paranoia would appear to rule supreme.

If I decided to reappear I would alter my writing style totally to fit in and mis-spell everything with poor grammar

To paraphrase Bob Dylan, no no no it ain't me dude.[/quote]

Could it be Basie, the mild mannered janitor?

Could be !

http://i60.tinypic.com/iooy0y.jpg

Elite_Pie
13-02-2014, 11:19 AM
If he wants to make himself look even more stupid by denying it's him that's his choice. We all KNOW who it is.

He didn't even make himself difficult to spot.

Hells_Reject
13-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Really not going to get involved in a it's not me oh yes it is nonsense. You believe it's me then get on with it

Elite_Pie
13-02-2014, 09:11 PM
It's not so much that I believe it's you, more that I am 100% stone bonking certain it's you.

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. It's like the time before when you insisted that Sound_Vodka wasn't KOD, just "someone who worked with him", until you forgot yourself and answered as the wrong person! You lied then, you're lying again now. Prove me wrong by going on NCM by asking the mods if H_R and Bologna are posting from the same ISP address. I bet you daren't.

Romanis
13-02-2014, 09:17 PM
It's not so much that I believe it's you, more that I am 100% stone bonking certain it's you.

You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. It's like the time before when you insisted that Sound_Vodka wasn't KOD, just "someone who worked with him", until you forgot yourself and answered as the wrong person! You lied then, you're lying again now. Prove me wrong by going on NCM by asking the mods if H_R and Bologna are posting from the same ISP address. I bet you daren't.

What drama at NCM! Pity the same can't be said when County take to the pitch! :D

Hells_Reject
14-02-2014, 06:43 AM

How on earth can I, I'm banned.

Elite_Pie
14-02-2014, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah, my mistake. I forgot that you're STILL pretending that Bologna isn't you.

Romanis
14-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Oh yeah, my mistake. I forgot that you're STILL pretending that Bologna isn't you.

Getting bit slow and dull in your old age my friend. But I suppose long hours spent at NCM does that to one! ;D ;D

Bologna_reunited
26-04-2014, 11:48 AM

If you miss me so much then why the nonstop ******** in trying to out me over there. It's ****ing obvious who I am so you're not being clever or overly intuitive.

Elite_Pie
26-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Because you kept denying it. I've quite enjoyed outing you as a liar.

I couldn't care less if you post on there or not, I just wish you would find something original to say instead of repeating the same old thing 1,000 times over.

Bologna_reunited
26-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Because you kept denying it. I've quite enjoyed outing you as a liar.

I couldn't care less if you post on there or not, I just wish you would find something original to say instead of repeating the same old thing 1,000 times over.

It ain't a question of lying you dope. Why admit it when some super sensitive snot nosed dimwit will just press the ban button.

Are you really so ****ing thick?

Elite_Pie
26-04-2014, 10:31 PM

Not as ****ing thick as you.

At least I understand the concept of betting.

Bologna_reunited
27-04-2014, 07:21 PM

Not as ****ing thick as you.

At least I understand the concept of betting.[/quote]

Oh I understand betting alright it's just you that can't see what's wrong in backing your own team to lose.

Elite_Pie
27-04-2014, 07:47 PM
I can't see it because there is nothing wrong with backing your own team to lose.

You are just too stupid to work out why.

Bologna_reunited
30-04-2014, 06:06 PM
I can't see it because there is nothing wrong with backing your own team to lose.

QED

Trickytreesreds
30-04-2014, 06:35 PM

QED[/quote]

That's my line >:(