PDA

View Full Version : the great city ground love in !

bloodred
02-02-2014, 06:13 PM
great city ground show of appreciation for fawaz at todays match. seems like there is a bit of momentum building,,,,why can't it always be like this ?

Trickytreesreds
02-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Seems they aren't stopping at that either. Kuwaiti flag sales going mad on Amazon. :s

http://i57.tinypic.com/33ek3gy.jpg

bloodred
02-02-2014, 06:56 PM
my two kuwaiti flags proudly flew in the lower bridgford to day...soon to be joined by an algerian flag...keep your eye out for it at the next home game (whenever that may be)

Polish_ForestMad
02-02-2014, 07:19 PM
According to the sheep its all going tits up and there is going to be a protest.lol.just something else to laugh at them about.bless

Trickytreesreds
02-02-2014, 07:24 PM
The last time the sheep had a protest and got wound up, was when the foot and mouth outbreak was in force. All free love stopped.

bloodred
02-02-2014, 07:26 PM
what a wonderful tree hugging protest ! fawaz didn't seem too upset by it in fact i think it would love a few more 'protests' like that.

True_Red
02-02-2014, 07:32 PM
How many owners/chairman get that show of gratitude after the transfer deadline.

The Cardiff City owners can only dream of that show of appreciation.

Very nice to see today!

ruddyforest
04-02-2014, 02:09 PM
Hear Hear True red!

I think that it is great that 11th Feb will be Fawaz day and hope that a) there are plenty of fans that get behind it and b) that there are no heavy handed/job worth stewards at Hudders that stop this from happening as planned.

P.S. Could we not arrange to do another one for a forthcoming home game too????!!! :D

dam617
04-02-2014, 02:33 PM
I can't understand why someone has chosen an away game but I suppose there's just as much chance of the jobsworths refusing them at the City Ground.

This is how they do 'flags' at Vitesse.
The rabbit is in colours of their opponents, this being local rivals NEC Nijmegen last week.

Hey the pic worked!

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/35hixzc.jpg[img]