PDA

View Full Version : before anyone starts

Whatsmore
03-02-2014, 06:44 AM
I wopuld like to apologise for certain things said lastnight I may have gone to far and I realize that now.still not to keen on do gooders but I will rain myself in it wont be happening again:/ :/

bwfcforever
03-02-2014, 07:13 AM
good lad

mate ,sadly i have edited several of yr posts ..as much as i understand yr Frustrations etc , posts like that would get us both in trouble !!

chill out a tad , cheers mate ;-)

always look on the white side of life :-)

Whatsmore
03-02-2014, 07:19 AM
edited them they've gone;D ;D cheers bwfc they were definitely dodgy and embarrasing:D :D

campo21
03-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Gutted i never got to see them i was out lastnight.;D

JimmyJazz64
04-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Ah boll***s!!!

Been away so missed the posts.

Can you do them again whatsmore so that me and campo can have a gander at them??

XD XD sorry bwfcforever XD XD

Whatsmore
05-02-2014, 06:57 AM
jimmy lets just say thank fck bwfcforever was up early Monday morning and took action before the police did or mrs whatsmore clocked any of them or I would have potentaily been incarcerated heavily bruised and batterd and unlike the seventies it wouldn't have been the fists and feet of our glorious boys in blue responsible for my injuries honestly mate you were better of out the whole saga ;D ;D ;D

bwfcforever
06-02-2014, 06:43 AM
ha ha , no worrys whatsmore ...we have all been there at some point mate ;-)

still not be able to contact anyone from FM jimmy :-( :-( :-( , claret tony on the burnley board is my next port of call ...as long as i can post on there that is !

Whatsmore
06-02-2014, 06:55 AM
goodluck on clarets mad bwfcforever they didn't seem to get my brand of humor and banned me after just two all be it slightly abusive,every ism as in ***ism etc and one or two words ending in stuos as in insestuous and then bam im banned I couldn't get my head round itXD XD XD

JimmyJazz64
06-02-2014, 09:55 PM
still not be able to contact anyone from FM jimmy :-( :-( :-( , claret tony on the burnley board is my next port of call ...as long as i can post on there that is !

No worries mate