PDA

View Full Version : Van Gaal

meatismurder
03-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Would this move make everyone happy? ( well, except Tim Sherwood.)

"Reports this morning suggest that Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood may already be losing the backing of the Tottenham hierarchy, a matter of weeks after taking over the side.

The Mirror believe that Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has lost faith in Sherwood, doubting elements of his managerial style, and is set to replace his manager with Louis Van Gaal in the summer.

Van Gaal was linked with a move to Tottenham before Sherwood was appointed, with reports earlier in the season suggesting that the Dutchman was a contender to replace Andre Villas Boas. However he was not appointed to the role, largely due to his summer committments with the Dutch national side at this summeraiis World Cup.

However Van Gaal is believed to be keen on a move to the Premier League after the World Cup and could replace Sherwood. The appointement of Sherwood is believed to have been met with doubts in the Spurs dressing room, whilst Van Gaal has ref

DEVONSPUR
03-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Not surprising Meat and I reckon Levy has had this lined up all along!

Tim has done ok but was shown up against Citeh with no defensive midfielders which was suicidal in itself without the help of the officials!

pnethor
03-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Graham Westley is the man for you Spuds.

Trust me.

EngNor
04-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Graham Westley is the man for you Spuds.

Trust me.

We might as well put in a offer for your Wallace and Gromit for manager and ass.

EngNor
04-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Not surprising Meat and I reckon Levy has had this lined up all along!

Tim has done ok but was shown up against Citeh with no defensive midfielders which was suicidal in itself without the help of the officials!

Tim did not have the luxury of choice, had Sandro been fit they would not have had too much control as they did. Bentelab has shown great prospect but, struggled at times.

van Gaal at his age, do we really want another short term manager at the helm?
If Tim does use proud and takes us to fourth, I would be more than happy to extend his contract, Sherwood also has a great experience with our young lads, He knows what they are all about, and , willing to let them have a crack at the whip.

LvG imo will neglect the young and bring in his own culminating in a whole new learning process for the whole team, another season of gelling together.