PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Hasawi

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Just like to give her a mention for her kind words and support for her husband and club.

I have always like Pound Pie for her honesty, humour and straight forwardness. It seems the wives help bring order to chaos.
Now we have a PP of our own, who is obviously bursting with pride.
We love you as well honey.:heart:

Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 14h
@crackwhore1981 we are honored to be part of the #nffcfamily and the children of such an amazing cityo??

Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 17h
Our dearest fans, our continous wins are dedicated to you all. These great victories are a result ofa??

Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 12h
@JohnoNffc74 and thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it o??

http://i62.tinypic.com/33xxybr.jpg

fudgey
03-02-2014, 11:54 AM
you must of got shed loads of milk your sucking her that hard!

Elite_Pie
03-02-2014, 12:35 PM
This thread really should have a 'sick bucket alert' before it.

As our owners found, interaction like this is great when you're doing well, but it won't last if results start to turn. Better for owners to communicate with the fans through official channels only.

essexred52
03-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Just like to give her a mention for her kind words and support for her husband and club.

I have always like Pound Pie for her honesty, humour and straight forwardness. It seems the wives help bring order to chaos.
Now we have a PP of our own, who is obviously bursting with pride.
We love you as well honey.:heart:

Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 14h
@crackwhore1981 we are honored to be part of the #nffcfamily and the children of such an amazing cityo??
U
Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 17h
Our dearest fans, our continous wins are dedicated to you all. These great victories are a result ofa??

Asma Al Sabah a??@Somuw 12h
@JohnoNffc74 and thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate it o??

http://i62.tinypic.com/33xxybr.jpg behind all good men there is a good woman, but in your case XD

dam617
03-02-2014, 01:44 PM

As our owners found, interaction like this is great when you're doing well, but it won't last if results start to turn. Better for owners to communicate with the fans through official channels only.

Heaven forbid you would do anything like that towards PP eh Elite?

'Pass the sick bucket' was mentioned on that occasion too >:)

You all used to lap it up in the good ole days.
Ooh Poundpie, may I be your footstool... :D

Elite_Pie
03-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Heaven forbid you would do anything like that towards PP eh Elite?

Personally, I never have and never would.

'Pass the sick bucket' was mentioned on that occasion too.

Quite rightly, a lot of it was as cringeworthy as this thread.

You all used to lap it up in the good ole days.
Ooh Poundpie, may I be your footstool...

Not all, I said from day one that owners should steer clear of public messageboards.

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 02:31 PM

Why thank you EP, I am touched by your magical words, XD XD XD

I will concede to your judgement, as who am I to argue with a Nutts fan about buckets. Your knowledge of them is legendary.

As you very well know, I do not condone owners on message boards. However let me point out to you, that Mrs Hasawi is not the owner, nor has any part of running NFFC, unlike PP.
She is a civilian of football clubs and just passed off her thanks, to many well wishes on twitter. Rightly or wrongly she has her own life and if she uses twitter, so what?
I believe you are being harsh here. If you don't like it, don't read them and keep your opinions on her to yourself.
No one forces you to

dam617
03-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Aww come on mate, he can't keep his opinions on anything to himself.
I think it makes his day when he has an opportunity to snipe - not just at all things Forest, he butted in the other week on a thread on NCM about NFL just to let us know he finds it boring.
Er, thanks for that.
He's the retired Meldrew living next door who would burst your kids football if they kicked it over his fence and flattened his Petunias.
He would throw it back with a bill for damage attached :P

Edited due to spelling mistake. Phew! *wipes brow*

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 03:49 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/t7fxx5.jpg

triz
03-02-2014, 05:11 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/84085-Seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-Im-ZGOa.gif

cringe

Elite_Pie
03-02-2014, 05:17 PM
He's the retired Meldrew living next door who would burst your kids football if they kicked it over his fence and flattened his Petunias.

Rubbish.

Flower growing is for wimps, real men grow vegetables. I'd put my marrow up against yours any day.

Romanis
03-02-2014, 11:03 PM
We've heard of closet gays, I believe he's a closet Forest fan.

Always having a pun on us getting a result where possible. Keeping a look out for our results and the secret trips to the CG to catch us in action after making excuses for not going for an away County game.

He probably wears red underwear and has a pic of Greg Halford pinned on his bedroom ceiling, so he can see him the first and last thing every day and night.

Poundpie
03-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

RedOno
04-02-2014, 08:37 AM
you must of got shed loads of milk your sucking her that hard!

Total disgusting and very disrespectful of our owner's wife. I just hope that he doesn't read this board. I'm surprised that no one has picked up on this, yet knowing this board who else would.:/

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

That's a matter of definition PP. I have a doctors consent form to say I am totally sane and trust worthy. Do you? :P

RedOno
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

That's a matter of definition PP. I have a doctors consent form to say I am totally sane and trust worthy. Do you? :P[/quote]

I'm surprised. I thought that only a psychiatrist could do that.

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

That's a matter of definition PP. I have a doctors consent form to say I am totally sane and trust worthy. Do you? :P[/quote]

I'm surprised. I thought that only a psychiatrist could do that.[/quote]

Wrong again Basie. A psychiatrist can assess you, as can a psychologist. But only if your GP deems it fit and proper to do so, or is deemed necessary.
In your case, I'd go the full hog, XD XD

RedOno
04-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Obviously your knowledge is greater than mine concerning that subject, I've never had to go down that road. Still as events have shown holders of that piece of paper haven't always remained sane and trustworthy.

Poundpie
05-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

What does it consent to? :P
And, no, I've never been certified either way!

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Tricky, you're bonkers.

What does it consent to? :P
And, no, I've never been certified either way![/quote]

It says that I am a mentally fit and responsible member of society and there are no objections to hold a resricted certificate, >;)
So unlike most folks on here, I am ticked off as ok.
Now then, lets talk about the Kop mob, XD XD XD

Romanis
05-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Tricky's sane alright - I've got a gypsy's word on it! ;D ;D

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 07:59 PM

Well, what you do in your spare time is up to you. Play your Cher song again, ;D

Romanis
05-02-2014, 08:38 PM

Well, what you do in your spare time is up to you. Play your Cher song again, ;D[/quote]

Yes indeed, I've been told, you've been putting your money down!

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 09:06 PM

Well, what you do in your spare time is up to you. Play your Cher song again, ;D[/quote]

Yes indeed, I've been told, you've been putting your money down![/quote]

Please stop this now, before Basie gets outraged at the ***ual innuendo occurring here. You must not do it till after 10 PM.

Romanis
05-02-2014, 09:56 PM

Yes indeed, I've been told, you've been putting your money down![/quote]

Sorry son, I forget. We might need a secret code to communicate on such matters! O:)

Please stop this now, before Basie gets outraged at the ***ual innuendo occurring here. You must not do it till after 10 PM.[/quote]