PDA

View Full Version : He is delusional - BBC

tramsleeper
03-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Check this out (link below) Dougie is totally unconcerned. This has to be it for him. We can't have a guy like this when we are scrapping around at the bottom. The worst bit is when he says "It's okay as 4 of our next 5 games are at home...!"... er, Dougie, do you happen to mean that big round blue and white stadium where we've been ****e pretty much ALL season? What a complete disaster.. !

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26017582

dunc_bwfc
03-02-2014, 02:45 PM
yep just read it & it says it all really what a complete & utter tool, we really in big big trouble if this buffoon is at the helm much longer :s

referee_its_offside
03-02-2014, 03:52 PM
It's now more than ever apparent to me that Freedman is playing the game of "headless chickens"

He knows he's in serious trouble and is now making numerous random bizarre decisions and delusional statements to let the fans think he is doing something very positive...whereas the truth is simply that he hasn't a clue and is just praying that something may eventually come right.

The guy should have been sacked at Xmas, but it seems like Gartside is happy to sit on his hands and watch this great club slide into oblivion

bwfcforever
03-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Jesus !!

Lads , as much as I hear what yr saying stop & think about it for a mo

We sack him tomorrow ( without me knowing the details of his contract etc ) whos gonna pay it up ) ?
Wonder who you think ur budget / league position & current squad , whos gonna come in at this stage ( window shut ) ?
The problems we have do not (IMO) include freeman but in fact are much worse, what we need is to survive this season & hope & pray something happens with the club & it would need to be dramatic for signs of improvement , harsh but true sadly may i add :blue:

campo21
03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
We will be in league 1 next season with freedman still at the helm until his contract runs out.:blue:

eric1953
03-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Tramsleeper is correct , I have read that post, having seen Freedman recently in interviews he looks a man with the troubles of the world on his shoulders.

That along with the fact that he is totally and utterly useless, and having what appears to have lost the dressing room gives us a massive problem.
What BWFCforever says is also right, we don't know the interior problems within the club.
What to do about the situation, no one knows the financial position inside out. I think it is a lot more serious than people think. Can we afford to sack him and his cronies ? , I think not.
I don't have a clue, what I do know is that this squad have neither the skill,guts,team spirit to get us out of this. Our away form before the Christmas period was better than the home. So what hope have we in the next 8 days. Bob Hope and no ****ing hope.

gallopingchip
03-02-2014, 09:38 PM
I agree with a lot of what has been said above, however ask yourselves one question. Freedman aside do you think these players are good enough for a top six slot or are they as crap as the league position reflects. My opinion is those players are good enough for the top six. So the issue is the Manager, he cannot organize them, cannot fire them up and wrong tactics. He has made mystifying decisions in the transfer market and he's lost the plot for me. If we lose to Bournemouth his position is untenable, but Gartside is reluctant to sack him because it's admitting his failure to choose the right manager yet again. To think when Allardyce resigned we could have had our pick of a top manager from all over Europe bar the Ancelottis and Scolaris of this world. Gartside has taken a small fortune out of our club and failed spectacularly. Nice work if you can get it Phil.

campo21
03-02-2014, 11:39 PM
I agree with a lot of what has been said above, however ask yourselves one question. Freedman aside do you think these players are good enough for a top six slot or are they as crap as the league position reflects. My opinion is those players are good enough for the top six. So the issue is the Manager, he cannot organize them, cannot fire them up and wrong tactics. He has made mystifying decisions in the transfer market and he's lost the plot for me. If we lose to Bournemouth his position is untenable, but Gartside is reluctant to sack him because it's admitting his failure to choose the right manager yet again. To think when Allardyce resigned we could have had our pick of a top manager from all over Europe bar the Ancelottis and Scolaris of this world. Gartside has taken a small fortune out of our club and failed spectacularly. Nice work if you can get it Phil.
Spot on there gallopingchip it's all gartsides fault for the 4

bwfcforever
04-02-2014, 07:55 AM
as far as the current squad goes , one question

which of these current players would you keep ..?

lord_hooray
04-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Bolton were joint pre season favourites to go up,
and they say the bookies aren't often wrong!

So Freedman and his tactics are the problem, at this level the squad we have should be capable of doing better, they showed it briefly last season when we had a different centre half , it was obvious we needed one for this season, and yet we didn't get one,even when we got one on loan we have looked a better team, why doesn't he buy one permanently.wasting £2 million on Beckford who is on £20k a week and is average at best. He has failed miserably in the transfer market, failing to buy in the positions we needed.

campo21
04-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Bolton were joint pre season favourites to go up,
and they say the bookies aren't often wrong!

So Freedman and his tactics are the problem, at this level the squad we have should be capable of doing better, they showed it briefly last season when we had a different centre half , it was obvious we needed one for this season, and yet we didn't get one,even when we got one on loan we have looked a better team, why doesn't he buy one permanently.wasting i2 million on Beckford who is on i20k a week and is average at best. He has failed miserably in the transfer market, failing to buy in the positions we needed.
We didn't buy one because eddie was more concerned about buying the hotel for 20m.

JimmyJazz64
04-02-2014, 09:24 PM
as far as the current squad goes , one question

which of these current players would you keep ..?

Ream
Spearing
Beckford
Hall
Moritz
Baptiste
Davies
Danns
Tierney
Lonergan
Vela
Odelusi