PDA

View Full Version : Bamford Out?

ramspride
03-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Its a good job Nige is still not in charge. After Bamford gave the ball away for Brums 2nd goal he wouldn't get picked again. Remember Cywka.

LoyalFan
03-02-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm probably wrong as I did have a belly full before the game, but I'm sure Bamford had been subbed for Russell and it was actually Hendrick who gave the ball away...

UpTheRams1884
03-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Its a good job Nige is still not in charge. After Bamford gave the ball away for Brums 2nd goal he wouldn't get picked again. Remember Cywka. Sorry not being funny at all but Bamford wasn't on the pitch for their 2nd goal.

UpTheRams1884
03-02-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm probably wrong as I did have a belly full before the game, but I'm sure Bamford had been subbed for Russell and it was actually Hendrick who gave the ball away... Correct.

blackandwhite56
03-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Ramspride , you forget that only certain players suffered under Clough. His favourites got away with making the mistakes without public comment or penalty . ( e.g. how he publicly criticsed Freeman after the Burnley match, when in fact Bucko made far worse errors in that game.)

RamFromCornwall
03-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Ramspride , you forget that only certain players suffered under Clough. His favourites got away with making the mistakes without public comment or penalty . ( e.g. how he publicly criticsed Freeman after the Burnley match, when in fact Bucko made far worse errors in that game.)

I wonder what it was about players like Saul Deeney and Conor Doyle that made Nigel like them enough to give them new contracts year upon year despite them never actually playing...

Rattea
03-02-2014, 03:30 PM
RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong ... love it ... you know whats coming dont you ...

COMEDY GOLD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

triz
03-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Ah the daily thread dissing clough from those too clueless to understand the ins and outs of football.

Rapid
03-02-2014, 04:55 PM
RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough...

you're confusing clough with yourself rat :-P

you really do love winding him up more than most don't you.

ramspride
03-02-2014, 05:52 PM
RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong ... love it ... you know whats coming dont you ...

Actually me old mate Bamford was subbed straight after their 2nd goal. Unfortunately I wasn't there, probably like you, but listened on Rams Player. The commentator said Paul Simpson gave Bamford a right dressing down for giving the ball away when all our players were in attacking positions.

chili756
03-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Bamford was on the pitch at the time of Brums second and he did give the ball away, though I think Hendrick was involved as well.

Bamford was hauled off straight after the goal and given a rollicking by Simmo (according to the radio).

swaledale
03-02-2014, 06:11 PM
I'm probably wrong as I did have a belly full before the game, but I'm sure Bamford had been subbed for Russell and it was actually Hendrick who gave the ball away... Correct.[/quote]

Bamford was subbed straight after his **** up for the second goal and got *******ed by Simmo!!!

I think its irrelevant but certainly our former manager would have had something to say after the match which may or may not have involved blaming one individual!!

I did like McClaren's post match TV interview where he did not apottioned blame but just said we were and the lads were naive in failing to close the game out.

Rattea
03-02-2014, 07:41 PM

Actually me old mate Bamford was subbed straight after their 2nd goal. Unfortunately I wasn't there, probably like you, but listened on Rams Player. The commentator said Paul Simpson gave Bamford a right dressing down for giving the ball away when all our players were in attacking positions.

COMEDY GOLD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Don't argue with me just answer to all those telling you you're wrong XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

swaledale
03-02-2014, 07:58 PM

Please explain how Rapids wrong? His comment about what a former manager might have done and the fact that Bamford was on the pitch and lost possession which led to the goal?

Comedy Gold indeed but your the comedy!! Though I love the back tracking in your later post!

triz
03-02-2014, 08:38 PM
Oh dear XD

ramspride
03-02-2014, 10:04 PM

COMEDY GOLD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Don't argue with me just answer to all those telling you you're wrong XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Who's wrong bamford gave the ball away Brum scored Bamford was then subbed where was I wrong are are you too to understand.

Rattea
03-02-2014, 11:35 PM
You're right fair cop it really is COMEDY GOLD I put my hand up!

But FAILDale you need to do a bit more history.

Can you hear the clunk of the trap door ... I was talking in the context of Clough if you read what I posted ... oh dear :O

So Cywka did play in the following game after the Portsmouth game against Fester!!!! He came on in the 48th minute. So in FACT he did get picked again!!!

Now then you've assumed that I meant Bamford even tho I clearly stated Clough. Thats what you get when you jump in with both feet yet again... I even point out to RamsPride its the others about Bamford not me!!!!!

Basic English ... context! If only you could understand the words instead of just read them ... want to back track yourself???? XD XD XD XD XD XD

You both need to learn what one of these is as you seem to get caught by it every time!

http://i60.tinypic.com/26129w8.jpg

triz
03-02-2014, 11:38 PM
You're right fair cop it really is COMEDY GOLD I put my hand up!

Did that just happen...**** about!! ratty admitted he got something wrong. I'm feeling all faint :s

Rattea
03-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Read the whole post Triz ... you'll actually see FAILDale and RamsPride have sucker punched themselves ... always read the question, or in this case response, properly I think they tell you at school ;)

I never mentioned Bamford and in fact when tackled on it refered them back to who was making the comments about him. the clues were there ... they just didnt sniff them out :P

No mention of Bamford and direct comment about Clough!

[quote="ramspride"]RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong ... love it ... you know whats coming dont you ...

Actually me old mate Bamford was subbed straight after their 2nd goal. Unfortunately I wasn't there, probably like you, but listene

triz
03-02-2014, 11:59 PM
oh so close :blue:

i guess everyone thought that you were saying that rp had got it totally wrong because people were saying that it wasn't bamford.

Rattea
04-02-2014, 12:09 AM
But no biscuit :p

Even tho I stated clearly Clough ... Best double act since Morecambe and Wise ... FAILDale and RamsPriceless ...

Tell you what if we had a striker that jumped in as quick with both feet he would have 50 goals and 30 red cards already this season XD :)

triz
04-02-2014, 12:15 AM
tbf a few on here would jump in at the first opportunity to slag clough off (even when they have clearly stated they will never mention him again)

Rattea
04-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Who might that be then?!?!?!? ;) XD :)

swaledale
05-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Read the whole post Triz ... you'll actually see FAILDale and RamsPride have sucker punched themselves ... always read the question, or in this case response, properly I think they tell you at school ;)

I never mentioned Bamford and in fact when tackled on it refered them back to who was making the comments about him. the clues were there ... they just didnt sniff them out :P

[quote="Rattea"]RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong ... love it ... you know whats coming dont you ...

No mention of Bamford and direct comment about Clough!

[quote="ramspride"]RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong ... love it ... you know whats coming dont you ...

Actually me old mate Bamford was subbed straight after their 2nd goal. Unfortunately I

Rattea
05-02-2014, 01:15 PM
RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong

Target: RamsPride
Context: Clough
Subject: Cloughs Actions

So where in the hell is that even remotely ambiguous???

The fact Bamford is in the title is not relevant to my comment!

FAILDale the FACT is you clear demonstrate here again is you dont understand basic English. You dont even understand what the work 'ambigious' means!

And yet again you jump on the old bandwagon with both feet in your eagerness to try and get one up and as usual fall flat on you face ;)

COMEDY GOLD is when the Court Jesters cavort onto the scene and make themselves look 'stoooopid' as usual XD XD XD

Admit your wrong and you bumbled in to quick... even Triz has spotted your mistakes here!

http://i58.tinypic.com/m9cabt.jpg

swaledale
05-02-2014, 06:37 PM
RamsPride in for his usual dig at clough and as per usual completely and utterly wrong

FAILDale the FACT is you clear demonstrate here again is you dont understand basic English. You dont even understand what the work 'ambigious' means!

And yet again you jump on the old bandwagon with both feet in your eagerness to try and get one up and as usual fall flat on you face ;)

COMEDY GOLD is when the Court Jesters cavort onto the scene and make themselves look 'stoooopid' as usual XD XD XD

Admit your wrong and you bumbled in to quick... even Triz has spotted your mistakes here!

http://i58.tinypic.com/m9cabt.jpg[/quote]

You need me to explain? Take a look at your post, YOU might have known what you

ramspride
05-02-2014, 07:33 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/m9cabt.jpg[/quote]

You need me to explain? Take a l

swaledale
06-02-2014, 11:07 PM

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/m9cabt.jpg[/