PDA

View Full Version : Round 2...

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Well Forest fans are you ready for the replay and will Billy Davis play a pretty much full strength side coz its his old stomping ground so as to get one over us or now you are making ground on automatic and cementing your play-off position play half a side as games are coming thick and fast?

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Hello gards.
I think you will see more of the newer signings, if their registrations have now gone through. Vaughan, Hobbs, Gardis etc.
Id expect Abdoun to start as well.
The opportunity to rest the likes of Reid will be taken.
I suppose if I'm honest, the size of our squad now means that fringe players will either get a game, or make a sub appearance.
They aren't weak players but could be out of touch, so who knows?

BTW, Thors harem had better get ready. They wont be used to men that don't look like wookies. XD XD XD

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi Tricky - I suspected as much as I know you have quite a squad now. Will any be cup tied or are they all available. I noticed as well that Forest fans at the moment and I mean at the moment arent really shifting the tickets as only half of the 1,250 sold so far. You have sold out at the Lashers so Forest obviously view Championship away games as priority.

dam617
03-02-2014, 03:53 PM
We have a glut of away games approaching, 6 out of the next 8 including the game at yours!
3 of which are in the North West. We don't want to start developing a daft accent me duck

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Hi Tricky - I suspected as much as I know you have quite a squad now. Will any be cup tied or are they all available. I noticed as well that Forest fans at the moment and I mean at the moment arent really shifting the tickets as only half of the 1,250 sold so far. You have sold out at the Lashers so Forest obviously view Championship away games as priority.

I'd still expect them to go gards. It's Monday mate.
The lashers game, will mean a piss up, so lots will be saving money for that.
I don't believe anyone, will be cup tied. So I'm intrigued to see what Krankie does next as well.

Hope it's a good en mate, I can't wish you luck. It's against my principles and want to see our run carry on. Many folk want the league concentrated on, but I'm old school and Cloughie used to want to win em all. I agree.
Tricks

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Fair enough Dam and our recent glut of away games effected Bradford away last Tues were we took a 1,000 which is currently well below what we are taking to away games within 100 miles.

Hope you have a last couple of days rush as its always good to have half a decent following as it gets the home crowd going as well.

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 04:01 PM

I'd still expect them to go gards. It's Monday mate.
The lashers game, will mean a piss up, so lots will be saving money for that.
I don't believe anyone, will be cup tied. So I'm intrigued to see what Krankie does next as well.

Hope it's a good en mate, I can't wish you luck. It's against my principles and want to see our run carry on. Many folk want the league concentrated on, but I'm old school and Cloughie used to want to win em all. I agree.
Tricks[/quote]

I understand Tricky and I think Grayson is in that mind set as h

dam617
03-02-2014, 04:21 PM
I've got the Keighley Confederates against the Preston Posse.

Yer what? Lancashire against Yorkshire - bloody hell Gerry you don't mix the counties.

I wondered why we had a gap. :D - view external link (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnThx13jUs8)

bloodred
03-02-2014, 05:02 PM
think our new signing won't be playing...they have to have been registered prior to the first match...no hobbs as he had been recalled to hull.

KeeptheCityGround
03-02-2014, 05:58 PM

It was those numbers before the Yeovil match so no doubt like us a fair few purchased their PNE tickets before or after the match yesterday. I reckon we'll have around a 1000 there with pay on the gate. Not bad for the amount of away games we've got coming up and with it being on TV.

Always enjoy it deepdale, it's a proper football ground with 4 separate stands. Great view from the away end too.

gardsPNE
03-02-2014, 07:13 PM

It was those numbers before the Yeovil match so no doubt like us a fair few purchased their PNE tickets before or after the match yesterday. I reckon we'll have around a 1000 there with pay on the gate. Not bad for the amount of away games we've got coming up and with it being on TV.

Always enjoy it deepdale, it's a proper football ground with 4 separate stands. Great view from the away end too.[/quote]

Its like Tricky said in one of his posts there is still a couple of days to go yet so that should see your 1250 sold, plu

Romanis
03-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Ive never been to Fulham...;D

Nah, you wouldn't want to go, old ramshackled stadium, nothing compared to Deepdale. O:)

Plus London isn't really a great place to go at this time of year.

Think of it as a favour for the wonderful behaviour of your fans, that we will make this sacrifice and spare you guys the tediousness of a trip to a very old stadium! ;D

Romanis
03-02-2014, 07:53 PM
I think our squad might read something like this:

Darlow, Jara, Collins/Halford, Lascelles (or Gomis) Harding

Abdoun, Lansbury, Majewski, Vaughan (if eligible)

Cox / Derbyshire , Henderson

Djebbour and Fox might get a run in later as the match progresses.

Incidentally we do seem to have the better results against PNE in recent years, although it may not count for much in a cup tie away from home.

But we obviously will start favourites and need to justify it with a professional performance. I just hope we can keep our unbeaten run until we play the Foxes. That would give us the real tonic to meet the runaway league leaders.