PDA

View Full Version : 7 private hire coaches filled for cardiff.

pemblue
03-02-2014, 05:19 PM
the fella i knows done very well out of this one, looks like we could be taking a decent following down :)

mint_balls
04-02-2014, 12:06 AM
the fella i knows done very well out of this one, looks like we could be taking a decent following down :)

yes I bet he's coined it pal :)

damon_dummer
04-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Oh great, the flare chuckers are back.

pemblue
04-02-2014, 02:31 PM
intial 750 allocation, with about half of that already took on the coaches, gonna be a scramble tomorrow for tickets...

Spikeym
04-02-2014, 04:04 PM
750 tickets never... Anyway dont you have to apply for your tickets, your surely not guaranteed a ticket if you've booked on the coach. Season ticket holders will be in first, and how many of those will be going. I would think more than the 750 tickets will be available:O

WhoRYa
04-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I know that they have to offer 25% of the ground capacity to away supporters so the club will have been offered about 7,000 tickets.

Having said that, I don't know if the FA Cup operates the same kind of policy as the premier league, where the away team in effect "buys" their ticket allocation so that any unsold tickets wind up costing the away team money.

If that's the case then I would imagine the club will proceed with caution but I would also imagine that anyone who wants to go will be able to go

Les_bradds_lad
04-02-2014, 04:34 PM
CARDIFF CITY v WIGAN ATHLETIC
THE FA CUP WITH BUDWEISER FIFTH ROUND 2013/2014
SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2014
KICK-OFF 3.00PM

Wigan Athletic have received an allocation of tickets for the FA Cup with Budweiser Fifth Round away fixture with Cardiff City to be played on Saturday 15 February 2014 at Cardiff City Stadium (3.00pm kick off).

Match tickets will go on sale to 2013/2014 home season ticket holders from 9am on Wednesday 5 February 2014 (one ticket per valid season ticket).

In the event of any match tickets remaining, they will go on general sale to registered supporters of Wigan Athletic with a previous booking history for fixtures at the DW Stadium from 9am on Monday 10th February 2014.

Subject to availability, these tickets will be on sale online until 4.30pm on Wednesday 12 February 2014 and through the DW Stadium Ticket Office until 4.00pm on Friday 14 February 2014.

Adults AŁ15.00
Over 60 years AŁ5.00
16-21 years AŁ5.00
Under 16 years AŁ5.00
Ambulant/Disabled Same as releva

wigwham
04-02-2014, 04:50 PM
De away clubs receive 15% of tickets in the FA cup.
So no problem with getting a ticket!B)

pemblue
05-02-2014, 09:39 PM
i got it wrong, he usually does do a ticket with every seat on the coach but hasn't done for this, but still all those people will be needing a ticket, doesn't look like their will be a problem though with it being an initial allocation.

wiganineurope
06-02-2014, 09:40 AM
i got it wrong, he usually does do a ticket with every seat on the coach but hasn't done for this, but still all those people will be needing a ticket, doesn't look like their will be a problem though with it being an initial allocation.

Just as you got it wrong in the first place, the person you claim to know (not very well it seems) is taking 3 coaches to Cardiff not 7.

For those wondering about ticket allocation, the reason we have only got 750 is because that is the number of tickets that WAFC requested off Cardiff.

AndyHavoc
06-02-2014, 03:54 PM

Just as you got it wrong in the first place, the person you claim to know (not very well it seems) is taking 3 coaches to Cardiff not 7.

For those wondering about ticket allocation, the reason we have only got 750 is because that is the number of tickets that WAFC requested off Cardiff.[/quote]

That's strange as I am booked on coach number 7 from the person who Pem is referring to!

pemblue
07-02-2014, 12:53 AM
i think if your going to try and make people look silly you should make absolutely certain you know the fact, otherwise you end up looking a bit,well...silly.

wiganineurope
07-02-2014, 07:46 AM

That's strange as I am booked on coach number 7 from the person who Pem is referring to!
Please see my next post in response to the other idiot so I don't have to repeat myself.

wiganineurope
07-02-2014, 08:16 AM
i think if your going to try and make people look silly you should make absolutely certain you know the fact, otherwise you end up looking a bit,well...silly.

There is a saying that says - ' there is always one' , well in this case there seems to be two.

I will repeat again for you pair of goons,

there is not 7( SEVEN) private hire coaches going to Cardiff organised by the person you claim to know pem blue and you are not booked on coach 7 as you state master havoc.

You may be intrigued to know how I can say this without fear of impunity,

well the reason is -------

IT IS ME WHO HAS BOOKED THE DAM COACHES

What was that you were saying about the certainty of your facts and looking looking silly - perhaps as you claim to know me we can discuss this on coach 4, 5, 6 or even 7 on the way to Cardiff

pemblue
07-02-2014, 05:09 PM
You don't think it's possible that there is two different people running coaches to Cardiff then?

The fella I'm referring too has just put an 8th coach on.

wiganineurope
07-02-2014, 08:49 PM
You don't think it's possible that there is two different people running coaches to Cardiff then?

Little bit of free advice for you mate :-

Once you have dug a hole for yourself, don't dig it any deeper.

wigwham
07-02-2014, 10:09 PM

Once you have dug a hole for yourself, don't dig it any deeper.[/quote]
Sling ya hook back to CL...LMB getting as bad as ya arch enemy on there.>:)

grumpster
07-02-2014, 10:41 PM
who gives a feck ay many charra's are booked :s

Les_bradds_lad
07-02-2014, 10:47 PM

Sling ya hook back to CL...LMB getting as bad as ya arch enemy on there.>:)[/quote]

XD XD :O

wiganineurope
08-02-2014, 12:45 AM

Sling ya hook back to CL...LMB getting as bad as ya arch enemy on there.>:)[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint but this a/c was set up to give out information for coach trips/ flights for our euro trips and can be accessed by 3 different people - I (LMB) have no involvement in running any coaches to Cardiff, I have not until now posted on this subject and to be honest haven't the foggiest how many coaches ********* is running as I have not seen or talked to him this year.
I have also not posted on this site since I gave out details of the Bus I organised to Manchester Airpo

wigwham
08-02-2014, 03:42 AM

Sorry to disappoint but this a/c was set up to give out information for coach trips/ flights for our euro trips and can be accessed by 3 different people - I (LMB) have no involvement in running any coaches to Cardiff, I have not until now posted on this subject and to be honest haven't the foggiest how many coaches ********* is running as I have not seen or talked to him this year.
I have also not posted on this site since I gave out

wiganineurope
08-02-2014, 06:04 AM
When I read what I posted last night I realised I had not made my self clear but because of tiredness and running out of time to edit my post I left it until this morning
As I said before I set this account up on here to keep people informed about the trips we were jointly running to Belgium and Maribor, those people were myself, the editor of another board and a regular private coach operator, we have a shared password so any of us could update the board about our trips and all three have full access.
Two of those people, including myself are not running any coaches to Cardiff so as I said I have no idea about the details of the trip, the third person is the one who responded to the first poster not me, I only logged on to the thread because you brought my into it - I hope that clears my involvement up. (LMB)