PDA

View Full Version : Boro away ...

DarwenBlue1969
03-02-2014, 07:13 PM
... Ai27 (Robbing barstewards) anyway Im going to this one but as Im on the lash both Friday and Saturday in Newcastle dont expect too much post match analysis from me. :D

Anyway Im going 1 - 1

Edit: Whats wrong with the pound sign ? Come on footymad sort it out (It is the coin of the realm albeit depreciating at an increasing pace)

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Prediction - It'll be freezing cold.

Although you won't feel it if you're going to get well toasted before the game.

AucklandRover
04-02-2014, 01:32 AM
I'm hot on the trail of two correct scores in a row.
0-0.

rossendaleareaclaret
05-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

champs95
05-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

How does this work? He's inbred on both counts ...being a claret & also being from Rossendale. So of course you can't be doubley inbred, so does one negate the other, therefore this lad isn't inbred at all? Or twice as thick as your average Dangly?

I'm going with the second one ...

rossendaleareaclaret
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

How does this work? He's inbred on both counts ...being a claret & also being from Rossendale. So of course you can't be doubley inbred, so does one negate the other, therefore this lad isn't inbred at all? Or twice as thick as your average Dangly?

I'm going with the second one ...[/quote]

Your mum's your dad your dad's your mum you're interbreed you Burnley scum ???????

And your calling me thick????

So really then we all come from parent's that are transvestites???

T0sser

Howie5o
05-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

...nah ..just you ..XD

champs95
05-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

...nah ..just you ..XD[/quote]

And only him XD
I've seen the lads around Rossendale way ...they all have big hands and hair on their cheeks ...

He is right about one thing, I am a t0sser :D

DanRrr
05-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

Your mum's your dad your dad's your mum you're interbreed you Burnley scum ???????

T0sser[/quote]

May I be the first to truly call you thick? You have confused interbreeding with inbreeding. Champs said you're inbred. Yet you confused that with a little ditty that refers to interbreeding.

You really do need to pay attention if you wish to keep pace :P

needle
05-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Easy boro win 3_0

T0sser[/quote]

Dont you get it . All us Rovers fans are 100% convinced all Burnley fans sha g their mums and dads sha g their daughtrs . Just like Burnley fans believe we all sha g horses . When inreality its only me in Blackburn who sha g s horses !

Davhor
06-02-2014, 10:01 AM
No horsing from me. A Rovers win, scrappy 1-0.

jordan12rhodes
06-02-2014, 03:42 PM
2-0 boro..

robinrover
06-02-2014, 04:23 PM
As much as it pains me to agree with a idiot dingle (rare on this board)and saxo but I can't see us getting anything out of this game.
1-0 loss

alfinyalcabo
06-02-2014, 06:55 PM
As much as it pains me to agree with a idiot dingle (rare on this board)and saxo but I can't see us getting anything out of this game.
1-0 loss

an idiot dingle please .. :)

DanRrr
06-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Alf, print it off in colour, cut it out, prit stick it on the back and wear it with pride.

http://i61.tinypic.com/28m1ao2.jpg

alfinyalcabo
06-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Alf, print it off in colour, cut it out, prit stick it on the back and wear it with pride.

http://i61.tinypic.com/28m1ao2.jpg

already got one Dan.. >;)

joinerpat
08-02-2014, 11:05 AM
If my dream comes true. :zzz:

Boro 3-6 Rovers :D

if it dosent 1-1 ;)

Howie5o
08-02-2014, 02:25 PM
ROVERS: Robinson, Kane, Hanley, Kilgallon, Spurr, Lowe, Taylor, Cairney, Dunn, Rhodes, Gestede.
Subs: Eastwood, Henley, Williamson, Dabo, EVANS, Conway, VARNEY

Welcome back Evans ..and straight on the bench for Varney ..:)

AucklandRover
08-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Two results in a row with a correct score prediction. If this doesn't prove that I am a football genius, nothing will.
(Let us disregard, for now, my previous record of two right in ten years).

test
08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
I predict 0-0 every week, its a Boring Bowyer scoreline.:blue:

Davhor
09-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Two results in a row with a correct score prediction. If this doesn't prove that I am a football genius, nothing will.
(Let us disregard, for now, my previous record of two right in ten years).

Louie Armstrong used to do the same Auks! ;D

champs95
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM

Boro have drawn 3 games nil nil in a row. I'd attach that to their manager, the guy everyone was raving about.

I'm struggling to recall our last nil nil draw home or away? I guess we have had one at some point, but it's hardly a score line that is associated with us.

jordan12rhodes
09-02-2014, 03:58 PM

Boro have drawn 3 games nil nil in a row. I'd attach that to their manager, the guy everyone was raving about.

I'm struggling to recall our last nil nil draw home or away? I guess we have had one at some point, but it's hardly a score line that is associated with us.[/quote]

last 2 i can remember is huddersfield and sheff weds at home..

DarwenBlue1969
10-02-2014, 08:21 PM
... what a sh1thole. :D

Absolute bobbins game and our right back was torn a new bottom hole by their left winger and was correctly subbed at half time. :s

I reckon I could have made more of an impact upfront than "Super Jordan Rhodes". :/

World class performance from Robbo and had any of our other two muppet keepers been in we would have been out of sight at half time. :heart:

Not looking forward to early March as we will get a footballing lesson by or neighbours on our last two performances. :blue:

Newcastle was an absolute class night out. ;D