PDA

View Full Version : Freedman 'not concerned' by lowly position...

campo21
03-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman says he is not worried by his side's lowly position in the Championship.

The Lillywhites are four points clear of safety after defeat at Ipswich.

Freedman told BBC Radio Manchester: "I am not concerned as the next four games out of five are at home. We have to pick up points.

"There is no doubt with the group of players we have, when they get into their rhythm, they are capable of winning games at this level."

Bolton have not won in the league since victory at Barnsley on Boxing Day and were recently hammered 7-1 at Reading.

"If we don't pick up points in them (home games) then I would be concerned, but we are looking forward to that run of games at home," added Freedman.

"People on the outside will be looking at the big picture - the financial situation as well.

"Sometimes you have to take one of two steps back to move forward and that's what we seem to be doing, on and off the field.

"Right now it is a difficult position for the football

campo21
03-02-2014, 07:42 PM
He has lost the plot.

donboy
05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Nice to know Dougie's not concerned about things but I'm sick to my back teeth with it all. Time to sack the freeloading ******* and if there was any way of getting rid of Fattie and Eddie too that would be just sublime. We are being taken to the cleaners here folks!