PDA

View Full Version : Fao - Romanis or any Forest Moderator.

RedOno
03-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Please check in to the Notts County board, there is someone there who needs your help.

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Please check in to the Notts County board, there is someone there who needs your help.

Ok Basie, if you say so,

http://i57.tinypic.com/34zagaw.gif

Romanis
03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Must be some kind of first, getting a user to go to a rival board to answer a question!

Ok Basie, I shall do it a little later. It's 435am here in Asia.

Say in another 30 mins or so, I'll email the site editor.

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Must be some kind of first, getting a user to go to a rival board to answer a question!

Ok Basie, I shall do it a little later. It's 435am here in Asia.

Say in another 30 mins or so, I'll email the site editor.

Errrrrrrrrrrm, redono is Basie XD XD

Still posting under aliases.

Grange Hill kids used to say--- Just Say no!!!
Right Zammo?

Romanis
03-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I've already messaged the site editor. I'll let you know of any reply or outcome, unless of course the account is enabled before that.

Polish_ForestMad
03-02-2014, 09:55 PM
I've already messaged the site editor. I'll let you know of any reply or outcome, unless of course the account is enabled before that.
Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.[/quote]

Absolutely right Pol.

I posted this on NCM in response to his attempts to curry favour over there.

How can he have a last chance with the aliases he uses?
It's not the first time he's been banned is it?
Either Forest or others boards.
redbasie
redngreen
akwesasne
redono
redworf
kidfromtheredbank
Wher

Romanis
03-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Fingers crossed for a no reply.for a month he ruined this board buy banning people for sod all.i got a yellow for being sarcastic!he is still posting under differents so why do you need to un ban him?he will go over the top againg with his boring moaning self,get banned then use another.its a joke if he can get banned and keep using differents,what's the point in a ban.the mods should look into this and ban all his usernames.[/quote]

On that score I agree, just 1 user for this board. Unless of course it's banned, then a new ID, provided the Mods don't disagree.

As to why I've appealed on his behalf. I'm quite a forgiving person and I also subscribe to the notion that in life - friends are not forever and enemies never permanen

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 10:18 PM

On that score I agree, just 1 user for this board. Unless of course it's banned, then a new ID, provided the Mods don't disagree.

As to why I've appealed on his behalf. I'm quite a forgiving person and I also subscribe to the notion that in life - frien

Polish_ForestMad
03-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Obviously he was banned for a reason but still posts under differents.its like a player getting sent off and putting someone elses shirt on and being able to play again.

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Oh don't worry, if he gets that reinstated, all the letters to HQ will start winging it again, with the evidence.
He made too many enemies on here and is now paying the price. He never even apologised for the damage he did.

Romanis
03-02-2014, 10:32 PM
You've obviously never met a Derby fan either , >:)

I think that's a real good thing, don't you think so? :D :D

I've met a few btw, even had drinks with them. I think the sensible ones live away from Derby!

Romanis
03-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Oh don't worry, if he gets that reinstated, all the letters to HQ will start winging it again, with the evidence.
He made too many enemies on here and is now paying the price. He never even apologised for the damage he did.

I still don't know if you're a Mod TT? :? :?

If you are, and have authorised his ban, then out of deference to you, I have to let matters lie, or advise him to appeal to you directly.

Polish_ForestMad
03-02-2014, 11:01 PM
If he is still posting under differents what's the point in reinstating one of his others?I say ban his other 10s as well.

matreddog
04-02-2014, 06:59 AM
if the power mad control freak is ever allowed back ill never post again
i got three yellows for nothing other than constructive criticism he edited my posts the slyly changed my last yellow to a red.
keep him banned and ban his aliases please.

matreddog
04-02-2014, 07:00 AM
try banning me now basie ...you c o c k :D

KeeptheCityGround
04-02-2014, 08:47 AM
try banning me now basie ...you c o c k :D

'Like'

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 08:53 AM
I think you are all being mean.
Basie claims, that it's only Elite and I that have a problem with him?

Apparently not then, XD XD

You asked for this Basie and don't deny it.

rosenjock
04-02-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm here lol whats occuring?

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I'm here lol whats occuring?

Morning Jock. Thanks for replying. I think some folk are seeking clarification on Basie.
He's trying to get REDBASIE reinstated as a user. It appears I am not alone in taking offence to this, as a user who has multiple accounts, continues to bend and break rules.
After the bedlam of his reign of a MOD, he burned his bridges with loads on here.
Could you please tell us the state of play, as I believe it is going to cause revolution again very soon.

PS please take Roman out side and give him a good kicking. If you don't I will. XD XD XD
I'll even fly, Virgin, >;)

RedOno
04-02-2014, 09:47 AM
He has been reinstated. If you look at his posts the red card has gone, so there must be a technical glitch somewhere, after all there's been plenty of them recently.

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 09:53 AM
He has been reinstated. If you look at his posts the red card has gone, so there must be a technical glitch somewhere, after all there's been plenty of them recently.

Don't talk about yourself as a third person Basie, it's getting boring. XD

After all the red cards you waved, you claim your a victim of a glitch? Classic.

rosenjock
04-02-2014, 10:56 AM
The normal rule of thumb regarding a red being taken off is that it can only be done by the MOD who issued in the 1st place and they normally ask another MOD if this is ok. Outside of our control HQ could probably do it but I doubt they would without talking to a MOD on the board 1st.

RedOno
04-02-2014, 11:08 AM
The normal rule of thumb regarding a red being taken off is that it can only be done by the MOD who issued in the 1st place and they normally ask another MOD if this is ok. Outside of our control HQ could probably do it but I doubt they would without talking to a MOD on the board 1st.

If you care to look back at his last post which you can easily do you will notice that the red card has been removed which means that the Mod who placed the ban has now rescinded it, which must mean that there is a technical glitch preventing him from posting at the moment. It's not a question of unbanning someone,that's been done, it's question of righting a fault in the system of which there have been many in the last month.

rosenjock
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Not sure of what glitch this is Basie a€¦Hold on ... you're still down on my screen as waiting to be recalled so the glitch is that your isn't red but you are still banned .. hope that helps

matreddog
04-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Perhaps we should have a vote on whether Basie should be allowed back but not allow Basie's aliases to vote?
I'll cast first vote.
I vote ...NO :D :D :D :D

Elite_Pie
04-02-2014, 12:32 PM
the glitch is that your isn't red but you are still banned .. hope that helps

I'd guess that the words 'you are still banned' will help a few of us!

One username down, only another 37 to go.

RedOno
04-02-2014, 12:38 PM
I have noticed that were was a red card against his a few days ago but there now there isn't. If he hasn't been reinstated then please explain this phenomenon.

rosenjock
04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
No idea why but it doesn't matter as you're still banned

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 12:54 PM
No idea why but it doesn't matter as you're still banned

Note the word, "YOU'RE", he's not falling for it either bumfluff. XD XD

You are still posting now, so why would anyone rescind that? Personally, I'd strip you of every single user, but hey, I'm just a vindictive ****er, XD

Oh and forgot to add>>>>>>> NO !! from me as well.

dam617
04-02-2014, 01:52 PM

Basie, (don't try and hide behind an account that has a jazz club as the avatar) give it up will you - it's getting boring.

When this site switched servers I've read of at least three posters who can't access their usual accounts. Maybe there are dozens, who knows, I haven't scanned the boards but you might be one of them.
You did a lot of damage to this board as a 'mod'.
I'd ban all of your aliases.

matreddog
04-02-2014, 04:26 PM
That appears to be 4 no's so far out of 4 :D not looking good Basie lol XD XD

triz
04-02-2014, 05:42 PM
is it ok for a ram to vote?? if so

NO

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 05:59 PM
is it ok for a ram to vote?? if so

NO
Derby fans and others count as double.

Polish_ForestMad
04-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Hope I still have time to vote.its a NO from me.

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 06:14 PM

6-1 at the moment. That's allowing Basie 1 vote for himself, XD XD
Aliases will be declared null and void.

KeeptheCityGround
04-02-2014, 06:40 PM

Aliases will be declared null and void.[/quote]

Make that 7

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 07:02 PM

Aliases will be declared null and void.[/quote]

Make that 7[/quote]

I do hope we can beat Derbys points record.

RedOno
04-02-2014, 07:24 PM
So much for democracy or mob rule.XD Thanks by the way to Romanis and Es***.

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 07:31 PM
So much for democracy or mob rule.XD Thanks by the way to Romanis and Es***.

Eh? :?

What democracy system would you like to see? The Lib dems one? 1st,2nd,3rd, choice vote.

Seems pretty unanimous to me. Democracy in it's finest. Next comes the justice. >:)

matreddog
04-02-2014, 07:48 PM
after your spell as dictator basie im astounded you have the cheek to use phrases like mob rule and democracy ... mob rule and democracy imply more than one get a say, under your brief tyrannical spell as board fuhrer im suprised you have the cheek to even bother asking to be restored to the pleasant place the board has become since your demise.
i dont know which mod hit the ban button but id like to buy him a pint and i will should the opportunity arise >;)
as ttr says...justice comes next >:) >:) >:) >:)

essexred52
04-02-2014, 08:01 PM
So much for democracy or mob rule.XD Thanks by the way to Romanis and Es***. Don't thank me just yet I'm all for one last chance, I honestly think you should make a public apology for past issues and if you do that then i will vote ' yes ' for your return if there is a official vote going on,

matreddog
04-02-2014, 08:07 PM
So es*** can we take it your voting no until a public apology? >:) >:) >:) >:)

essexred52
04-02-2014, 08:12 PM
So es*** can we take it your voting no until a public apology? >:) >:) >:) >:) yep

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 08:15 PM
So es*** can we take it your voting no until a public apology? >:) >:) >:) >:) yep[/quote]

Change that vote and I'll show you mob rule, >:)

You haven't met Betsy yet, >;)

Romanis
04-02-2014, 10:08 PM
So es*** can we take it your voting no until a public apology? >:) >:) >:) >:) yep[/quote]

Change that vote and I'll show you mob rule, >:)

You haven't met Betsy yet, >;)[/quote]

I haven't met Betsy but I have an Aunt Betty, does that count? >;)

Romanis
04-02-2014, 10:23 PM
So much for democracy or mob rule.XD Thanks by the way to Romanis and Es***. Don't thank me just yet I'm all for one last chance, I honestly think you should make a public apology for past issues and if you do that then i will vote ' yes ' for your return if there is a official vote going on,[/quote]

I propose a simple compromise - Let the Red Basie account stay banned until such time whichever Mod that applied it decides to rescind it.

In the meantime, Basie shall only use Red Ono as his account here. If he posts reasonably and has no issues with other users. then perhaps the RB account can be re-instated but if so, no double posting with the Red Ono account.

I believe TES used the same method during his ban, once re-instated he ditched the secondary account.

And yes, an apology for whatever wrong decisions made during his time as Mod and disputes with other users since then, would

Polish_ForestMad
04-02-2014, 10:58 PM
If he is so desperate to get his back that should be even more of an incentive to not give him that back.HE lost it through his own doing.why should other people help him out when he has been a knob to many of us?

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 08:16 AM
If he is so desperate to get his back that should be even more of an incentive to not give him that back.HE lost it through his own doing.why should other people help him out when he has been a knob to many of us?

seconded

rosenjock
05-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Ban is a ban and Basie was the main moaner about users having multiple accounts and called for them to be banned all the time a€¦ oh how the mighty have fallen.

Sir_Brian_Clough
07-02-2014, 08:49 AM
This has gone far enough. I banned Basie and every other username of his since. As an ex-mod he should know the rules better than most.

A ban is a ban for a reason. Basie is no longer welcome on this board. Repeated attempts to avoid this ban with other usernames will result in a global ban.

Trickytreesreds
07-02-2014, 09:03 AM
SBC Please arrange a meeting in a pub and expect to go home absolutely **** faced. There's a gaggle of Forest fans who'd like to thank you. ;D

Elite_Pie
07-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Not to mention one Notts fan who would happily buy you a pint.

Do you really know what you're taking on though? Banning all of Basie's usernames would be a long night's work!

Romanis
07-02-2014, 08:50 PM
The tribe has spoken

Case closed.

matreddog
07-02-2014, 10:08 PM
sbc when your recovery is complete please arrange a night out so i can buy you a couple of beers :star: