PDA

View Full Version : Blades Comedy Gold on TV!!!!

wiseowl133
03-02-2014, 08:27 PM
HaHaHaHaHa - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpwAOu8n59Q#t=11)

mahatmafoot
05-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Ha, ha, ha, ha,ha.

Rotherhamowl10
05-02-2014, 12:12 PM
I tell you what was comedy gold (apart from Fulham)

Nigel Clough claiming that they 'modelled themselves on Chelsea's performance at Man City'...yep, the parallels between Sheff U and Chelsea were there for all to see last night XD XD XD

18B89
05-02-2014, 06:17 PM
We're gutted to have lost to two PL teams in the cup. Oh, wait...

Bluestripe
05-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Endure this commentary beyond 70 mins (if you're able) to see how good fulham v sheff utd was last night.

Isnt the real picture though that 27 games in -- 1 point off bottom -- we ve seen a comdedy roadshow which so far includes wier, king, prince flatulent, no money and now you re in a desperate fight to stay up. - view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/feb/04/fulham-v-sheffield-united-fa-cup-mbm)

Katchouro
05-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Talk about bitter! XD

Honest question, how far back to we have to go to the last time you beat two top flight clubs away in one season ... in fact I'd be willing to bet that you won't beat two top flight clubs away throughout the whole next decade.

micklyons1hardbstd
06-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Yes..keep telling yourself that fulham are at present a top flight club, if it helps deflect from your highly amusing league season...Crewe alexandra! :O

Bluestripe
06-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Links slagging Crewe and Fulham games were hilarious cause both games were dire spectacles (not bitter)
sheff utd win against Villa was a good result and full credit for it (not bitter)

That aside, unless you anticipate winning the FA Cup, fact is when you beat Villa you immediately lost to 2 key relegation rivals.
So the real picture is the slide towards Accrington and Fleetwood

braggyowl
06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Talk about bitter! XD

Honest question, how far back to we have to go to the last time you beat two top flight clubs away in one season ... in fact I'd be willing to bet that you won't beat two top flight clubs away throughout the whole next decade.

XD XD Top flight clubs...Fulham...XD XD XD

If Man U don't stick 5 or 6 past em this week there's summert terribly wrong with the world!

Nice of Katch to pop back on here after yet another disappearing act seems to have failed..
Unreal, they win a couple of cup games and all's well again..You're going to division four Katch...Something that definitely won't happen to us throughout the whole of the next decade. ;)

Rotherhamowl10
06-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Talk about bitter! XD

No bitterness from me, I said in a previous thread that I think you would beat Fulham away.

It was the Chelsea quote that had me in stitches, had our manager said that, you would have been on here in a flash laughing it up!

Ah well, back to losing to teams like Crewe for a few weeks now until the next round XD XD

hoothoot
08-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Talk about bitter! XD

Ooooh let me see might have been the last time a Yorkshire Club lifted one of the Major Cup competitions, now that would be an act to follow wouldn't it Daaaarling? ;)