PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Seymore Hoffman

Altobelli
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
It's never nice hearing that folk die, but I got the hump with a driver today, he said to me "ain't it a shame about Hoffman, he was a good actor" I said no it's not a shame he got his just deserts as the only difference between him and toe rags on the street taking drugs is Hoffman was a celeb in a privileged position with plenty of money, it turned a bit tasty after that but I still stand by my point.

Regardless R.I.P. Hoffman

And someone else who has past but seems to be less mentioned: R.I.P. Maximillian Schell.

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 09:48 PM
I'd never heard of him until t'other day.

The message is, if you have a brain don't take heroin.

gaz1959
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
I recognise his face but never knew his

Heoin is an unforgiving passtime indeed

lazaat
03-02-2014, 10:02 PM
[quote="Altobelli" I said no it's not a shame he got his just deserts as the only difference between him and toe rags on the street taking drugs is Hoffman was a celeb in a privileged position with plenty of money, it turned a bit tasty after that but I still stand by my point.

Regardless R.I.P. Hoffman

And someone else who has past but seems to be less mentioned: R.I.P. Maximillian Schell.[/quo

You seem to get into trouble every time you go out Mike?

Stan_van_nel
03-02-2014, 10:07 PM
He needs Dennis Waterman to look after him Laz. :D

alfinyalcabo
03-02-2014, 10:12 PM
He needs Dennis Waterman to look after him Laz. :D

more like a care worker Stan.. XD XD XD

Oh i forgot he already has one at home the matron.. B)

Oldtimeram
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I'd never heard of him either.

Now Dustin I have heard of...

paderbornclaret
04-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Also never heard of the bloke, didn't even recognise him in the pics. Must say he looked awful already at 46...unless he was 'in character' whilst filming something.

70 bags of heroin found...was just a matter of time anyway. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26025780)

Altobelli
05-02-2014, 03:19 PM
"You seem to get into trouble every time you go out Mike?"

It must be my week for it Lawrie, just got home after a shift that I had 4 meaty arguments, 2 being crackers where I had to get Police assistance, POXY PHUCKIN JOB !

I think I'll contact Dudders and start another driving School, or Stan and start a Welding business, owt's better than this $HIT I have to put up with every day >:(

Or better still contact Lawrie, it must be boring doing what he does all day, twiddling his thumbs and drinking Coffee, but the pay is decent, as Yozza would say "I can do that" :)

Oldtimeram
06-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I would like to become a Vicar. They get a free house and only work on Sundays

alfinyalcabo
06-02-2014, 09:28 PM
I would like to become a Vicar. They get a free house and only work on Sundays

what about the choir boys .. XD XD

Oldtimeram
06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Grab em by the vestaballs lol