PDA

View Full Version : Leicester a test

essexred52
03-02-2014, 10:06 PM
This game for me is a bigger game for us than the Derby game in March, the reason is that the game itself will be a real test for us probably got draw written all over it but should be a fascinating game I simply can't wait for it, as for the Derby game we should be ahead of them in the table by then and the pressure will be on them which will work in our favour and we will stun them on their patch, if we beat Leicester this will show this league that we mean business and then go on the the automatic promotion spots, COYR

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 10:13 PM
This game for me is a bigger game for us than the Derby game in March, the reason is that the game itself will be a real test for us probably got draw written all over it but should be a fascinating game I simply can't wait for it, as for the Derby game we should be ahead of them in the table by then and the pressure will be on them which will work in our favour and we will stun them on their patch, if we beat Leicester this will show this league that we mean business and then go on the the automatic promotion spots, COYR

Not disagreeing with you mate, I believe though one game at a time. We haven't hit top gear yet. Lets work on that.

Romanis
03-02-2014, 10:28 PM

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree at this juncture.

Leicester would be the culmination of a period of 6 games in 18-20 days or so. In fact we have 4 games over an 10 day stretch starting with Preston.

To even be in contention or secure, we need to gain at least 4 points against Blackpool and Huddersfield. If we get 6, we can even afford a blip to the Foxes.

I agree with the user after you, that we must just

essexred52
03-02-2014, 10:39 PM
This thread was designed to create a reaction and liven things up a little, a little dig from es***red, a lot of the thread is tosh but not unrealistic :heart:

Trickytreesreds
03-02-2014, 10:42 PM
This thread was designed to create a reaction and liven things up a little, a little dig from es***red, a lot of the thread is tosh but not unrealistic :heart:

Tw@t

XD XD XD XD XD

essexred52
03-02-2014, 10:48 PM
I think a lot of people on the notts mad would refer you as one of those, just cause Basie has ruffled you feathers this evening there's no need to get the hump ;)

Tw@t

Romanis
03-02-2014, 10:54 PM

This sounds exactly like a tactic employed during Basie's ill fated reign - creating topics because no one else was around.

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love!:heart: :heart: :heart:

essexred52
03-02-2014, 11:02 PM

This sounds exactly like a tactic employed during Basie's ill fated reign - creating topics because no one else was around.

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love!:heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote] weird response, :? Are you pissed ?

Romanis
03-02-2014, 11:10 PM

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love!:heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote] weird response, :? Are you pissed ?[/quote]

Yeah he's been unlucky in love with the female species, I'm now directing towards good ol TES, who's known to be an exotic dancer of sorts.

As for the latter question, yeah been up all night doing stuff. Off to bed in jiffy. Good night Es***

Elite_Pie
04-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Off to bed in jiffy. Good night Es***

Ahh yes, Jiffy your Filipino ladyboy cleaner.

How is he these days?

LgCoFgC
04-02-2014, 12:59 PM

Beating us wouldn't prove anything really we've lost to you, Brighton, Wednesday, Charlton and Doncaster this season so by your theory they should be there or there abouts

Trickytreesreds
04-02-2014, 01:18 PM

Ok come come, tell the truth, you're trying to seduce Tricky ain't you? After I mentioned elsewhere I'm trying to lean him in the direction of man love!:heart: :heart: :heart:[/quote] weird response, :? Are you pissed ?[/quote]

Yeah he's been unlucky in love with the female species, I'm now directing towards good ol TES, who's known to be an exotic dancer of sorts.

As for the latter question, yeah been up all night doing stuff. Off to bed in jiffy. Good night Es***[/quote]

Another one, with a Ting Tong. Or is i

Romanis
04-02-2014, 11:00 PM

As for the latter question, yeah been up all night doing stuff. Off to bed in jiffy. Good night

essexred52
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM

As for the latter question, yeah been up all night

Sma11ytheRam
05-02-2014, 07:32 AM

I don't see how you can lose any of your remaining games. I'd be surprised if UEFA don't change the rules and make your the first team to qualify for the Champions League by getting over 100 points in the Championship.

essexred52
05-02-2014, 08:08 AM

I don't see how you can lose any of your remaining games. I'd be surprised if UEFA don't change the rules and make your the first team to qualify for the Champions League by getting over 100 points in the Championship.[/quote] 'like' great minds think alike

Romanis
05-02-2014, 10:28 PM
between Romanis and tricky you both have contaminated this thread, redirecting the topic away from the original subject is against the rules, I'll have to report both of you to the relevant authorities, bonjour

Aye, Tricky and me live by the notion that for a rule to effective someone's gotta break it!;D

Anyway things like these make the forum like what it was before! That surely can't be a bad thing.

Bonsour!B)