PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat in swansea

aberclaret
03-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Hiya good people of Swansea, Burnley fan living in Aberystwyth here in peace.

Coming down soon with the wife without the kids for a weekend and looking for recommendations for somewhere to eat and drink in the city center.

In our 40s so not looking for somewhere where we can't hear ourselves!! but would like some nice food and a good night.

Any Ideas

Thanks in advance
AberClaret

SWANSEA_SLAMMER
04-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Head to Wind Street, you cant go far wrong, or better still pump house by the marina.

Yes the latter i would choose.

Ed_Gein
04-02-2014, 11:38 PM
La Bras Wind street

grabut
06-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Great place for a weekend Aberclaret, loads to do in town plus the Mumbles and Gower. Some really good pubs, i love it down there.
Good football team as well and im sure they will stay up
Wolves fan

aberclaret
07-02-2014, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the advise, really looking forward to going. Been to Cardiff a few times and always enjoyed it but we like to explore and take advantage of these cheap Premier Inn offers.

I think we are near the Pump House so that's a possibility and la bras looks good.

Thanks grabut, but beware the Bull!
that's if your old enough to remember the trip to Wembley...?

grabut
07-02-2014, 07:06 AM
My favorite pub in town is the Cross Keys, its good value. On your way round to the Pumphouse is a little bar called Amerricano which is worth a visit. I went in a restaurant by the Premier Inn beggining with P, i forget the, it cost a fortune and you had to que for your food. While the food was ok i wasnt keen, you pay 20 pound for your steak, then 4 pounds for some side salad then another 4 pounds for something else.
Yes i remember our day at Wembley, great day and match, i wish we had Bully now.

jameskel
07-02-2014, 05:26 PM
The train on the way home

S.hithole

Ed_Gein
08-02-2014, 03:02 PM
The train on the way home

S.hithole

Snooker loopy nuts are we...