PDA

View Full Version : Freedman eyeing home run...

campo21
03-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Freedman is looking at a home run of games why goes he think it will happen now it hasn't happened all season when we had a bigger squad available we have no centre forwards now he's given them all away!

tramsleeper
04-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Yeah - suddenly it's Fortress Reebok. What a tool..

gallopingchip
04-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Lose on Saturday to Bournemouth and we'll sure as hell lose to Burnley on Tuesday. Saturday is massive for Freedman and Gartside and ED.

campo21
04-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Lose on Saturday to Bournemouth and we'll sure as hell lose to Burnley on Tuesday. Saturday is massive for Freedman and Gartside and ED.
I don't think they give a toss if we win or lose fella if they were that bothered they would of got rid of freedman months ago.

JimmyJazz64
04-02-2014, 08:18 PM

Even if we win on Saturday we ain't got a hope in hell against Burnley. They'll absolutely turn us over

campo21
04-02-2014, 08:24 PM
It's over for Freeman now jimmy he has lost the players and the fans.

eric1953
04-02-2014, 09:19 PM
He is clutching at straws at the moment. He is now on about loaning out junior players to see how they progress. That's all very well in normal circumstances, but I would suggest that the first team is more important at this moment in time.

Freedman looks like a man in a rowing boat in the middle of the Atlantic.

The team are not responding to him.

Every member of the first team squad is just so out of form it is untrue.

I am on record as thinking Freedman is a useless conman, but they need some luck, they also need the crowd to get behind them on Saturday. Problem is if they go behind as usual, the crowd will turn.

I'm just hoping for a miracle.

JimmyJazz64
04-02-2014, 09:21 PM
No it's not campo.

We can't afford to pay up his contract. Or that of his backroom staff. So we are stuck with him. And so are the players

Don't see the point in going on about him. Nothing's gonna change short term

campo21
04-02-2014, 09:24 PM
We'll be sacking him in league 1 jimmy.