PDA

View Full Version : Bottom dwellers

OhWell
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM
They have spent most of the last 50 years struggling at the bottom of tables. They seem to have accepted their lot now: - view external link (http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=535103)

Dirtyweasel
04-02-2014, 12:43 PM
That almost brought a tear to my eye XD XD XD

Brockley_Jack
04-02-2014, 12:56 PM
I will find it oh soooooo funny if/when the few drop down in to non league! B) XD XD XD

Prinz_Eugen
04-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Thought this was a thread about Weasel and his consenting benefit cheat mates.

Dirtyweasel
04-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Thought this was a thread about Weasel and his consenting benefit cheat mates.

No comments from our benefit cheating expert regarding Workfare at krap nottarf then.

Quelle surprise :O

chiswickmart
04-02-2014, 03:56 PM
I will find it oh soooooo funny if/when the few drop down in to non league! B) XD XD XD

We're just going through a bit of a messy divorce following our marriage to Kelly Brook.

How's your long standing relationship with Susan Boyle going?

Pentridge
04-02-2014, 04:02 PM
And there was me thinking that they were gonna piss that league.

Dirtyweasel
04-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Kelly Brook's never been married so another portsmyth. It's like an illness with you lot.

Brockley_Jack
04-02-2014, 06:48 PM

We're just going through a bit of a messy divorce following our marriage to Kelly Brook.

How's your long standing relationship with Susan Boyle going?[/quote]

Interesting that you link yourselves to a talentless also-ran whereas you link us to a talented revenue generating success.

Or were you simply calling pompey fans superficial?

Either way, good darts Chis.

chiswickmart
04-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Yeah, you carry on ****ing that monstrosity Subo, I'll stick with my memories of the night with Brook thanks.

Brockley_Jack
05-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Yeah, you carry on ****ing that monstrosity Subo, I'll stick with my memories of the night with Brook thanks.

If ever there was proof that you lot live in a dreamworld! XD

chiswickmart
05-02-2014, 08:38 AM

If ever there was proof that you lot live in a dreamworld! XD[/quote]

Thanks for editing, had no idea what you were on about at first!!

Being a Pompey fan for over 30 years (jeez, just realised it's nearer 40 now), that period of FA Cup success and European football did seem like a dreamworld...but it happened.

You're still waiting for that dream I guess.

nickthemod
05-02-2014, 08:57 AM

Being a Pompey fan for over 30 years (jeez, just realised it's nearer 40 now), that period of FA Cup success and European football did seem like a dreamworld...but it happened.

You're still waiting for that dream I guess.[/quote]

I remember them days with The Saints , now looking forward to the next Traunch

chiswickmart
05-02-2014, 09:07 AM

I remember them days with The Saints , now looking forward to the next Traunch[/quote]

As well as your pension...old git!! ;D

Brockley_Jack
05-02-2014, 10:00 AM

Proof if ever I need it that your use of history is selective at best! XD

OhWell
05-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Especially,as Saints have been in 2 FA Cup Finals as well as a League Cup Final and played in Europe several times during those 40 years.

chiswickmart
05-02-2014, 10:45 AM
I said nearer 40 (first game at Fratton was '78). I have no memories of you winning anything other than a paintpot...not even a division.

OhWell
05-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Even if you started just after Saints '76 FA Cup win, you'd still have seen Saints qualify for Europe several times during that period and we could do it again this season: 7th place or another FA Cup Final would see to that. One thing we are not is what Portsmouth are: bottom dwellers.