PDA

View Full Version : Who would have you kept?

Ram79
04-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I was just reading about Miles Addison's loan move to Rotherham and seems he is settling in well and made me think if we had held onto him with the right coaching could have been a really useful player for us so got me thinking who would everyone else have held onto that we have let go over the last ten years ??Development/ Acadamy players that is ?

southernram22
04-02-2014, 02:15 PM
he unfortunately was always crocked as was Barnes . too much hype around them.

Ram79
04-02-2014, 02:20 PM
True he had a dodgy foot but was still young. Barnes was a different matter altogether arrogant and over hyped yes

eamonnram
04-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Wasn't jordan mutch ours? Think he went off with Terry Westley to Birmingham or something. Anyway what a cracking player he is. Derby lad aswell. How the heck did we let this happen? And big tom should never have left us! Far too early for him to be sold.

Rapid
04-02-2014, 04:26 PM
I was just reading about Miles Addison's loan move to Rotherham and seems he is settling in well and made me think if we had held onto him with the right coaching could have been a really useful player for us so got me thinking who would everyone else have held onto that we have let go over the last ten years ??Development/ Acadamy players that is ?

so miles Addison failing at championship level for a 2nd time has got you thinking what a good player he could have been for us? interesting way of thinking mate.

as for your question, it goes without saying tom huddlestone. unfortunately we lost him to a regime of crooks, con men and down right scum bags. it's great to be able to say that without fear of slander because it's FACT!

triz
04-02-2014, 05:08 PM
yh but they weren't as bad as nigel doughty apparently :?

Rapid
04-02-2014, 05:16 PM
yh but they weren't as bad as nigel doughty apparently :?

doughty put all his fortune into the club he loved. of course he was a lot worse than the 3 amigos. duh!

triz
04-02-2014, 05:17 PM
XD XD