PDA

View Full Version : FAO Thairover

joinerpat
04-02-2014, 03:14 PM
:star: :star: Posted 27 May 2012 11:00re: CongratulationsA big thanks Thai i really enjoyed the league.

Well done Reckless congrats on a top score.

Whacked & Milly (nice one)

Really hope you continue next season Thai.

Hi Thai,I am sure you will remember above post,hope you are keeping well mate,it set the old cogs ticking how good this board used to be with posters of your ilk.

Welcome back :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

DanRrr
04-02-2014, 04:38 PM
It's hit and run Pat I tell thee.

But you're right, this board has gone to the dogs. I posted about this nearly a year ago, but was assured it hadn't!

I've persoanlly posted so much sh1te just to try and help keep it going XD

yorkyclaret
04-02-2014, 04:55 PM

But you're right, this board has gone to the dogs. I posted about this nearly a year ago, but was assured it hadn't!

Know what you mean, last week it got so bad on here I seriously considered posting on claretsmad.

DanRrr
04-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Know what you mean, last week it got so bad on here I seriously considered posting on claretsmad.

Dark days indeed Yorky if you're reverting to that type of behaviour...

XD

joinerpat
04-02-2014, 07:54 PM

XD I really had'nt noticed Dan, It just got my head wound back and started trawling through the prediction league,there used to be some great posts "i miss the blogg's as well" But then again we were in the big boy's league.

Thought I would start this thread and maybe entice posters such as thai to participate again.
So come on thai, get posting. :heart:

test
04-02-2014, 08:27 PM

XD I really had'nt noticed Dan, It just got my head wound back and started trawling through the prediction league,there used to be some great posts "i miss the blogg's as well" But then again we were in the big boy's league.

Thought I would start this thread and maybe entice posters such as thai to participate again.
So come on thai, get posting. :heart:[/quote]

Have you not heard? Poor Thai is serving 130 years for spitting gum on the footpath.He will be dodging the showers for a while yet.

thairover
05-02-2014, 04:06 PM

So come on thai, get posting. :heart:[/quote]

Have you not heard? Poor Thai is serving 130 years for spitting gum on the footpath.He will be dodging the showers for a while yet.[/quote]
It was my teeth actually, laughed so hard when I heard that LUFC have a winding up order in March. XD

thairover
05-02-2014, 04:14 PM
:star: :star: Posted 27 May 2012 11:00re: CongratulationsA big thanks Thai i really enjoyed the league.

Well done Reckless congrats on a top score.

Whacked & Milly (nice one)

Really hope you continue next season Thai.

Hi Thai,I am sure you will remember above post,hope you are keeping well mate,it set the old cogs ticking how good this board used to be with posters of your ilk.

Welcome back :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Good times indeed.
The time those leagues took up was ... :zzz:
As for those c****ers who couldn't be arsed posting, blame them . :blue:
Still not been to Ewood since ... well Keane was in charge ... lost interest in football all together ... sad but true for now!

yorkyclaret
05-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Still got the Splitty?