PDA

View Full Version : You fat lot...

Nevermore666
04-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Im not slim myself like. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2551596/64-adults-England-overweight-obese-Cumbria-North-Yorkshire-Staffordshire-fattest)

FellowTraveler
04-02-2014, 06:04 PM
666: We are victim of the globalist *******s and their toxic foods they push on us.

I am getting back to normal weight after after battling to historical calorie intake changeover fight caused by going into retirement.

My calorie demand dropped by half. I still ate like I was working. Not a good thing.

Now, I eat healthy and avoid corpo toxic food where and whenever possible. It is become ubiquitous everywhere now and hard to fully avoid. Dining out is a recipe for toxic foods at most establishments.

Factory meats and GMO food are horrible for you.

I do think your food in Europe is safer than ours here in the state - the home of ugly food and unhealthy eating. You are lucky for that

feckwittery
04-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Copeland, not Cumbria. - view external link (woneriftheyallowedfortheextrafingers)

Markovitch
04-02-2014, 06:16 PM
When I moved to the States I was astonished to find how bad the food was, and what was in it. Milk and bread that lasts a month without going bad. Yuk

Piglet_Phoenix
04-02-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm on the celery diet currently.

Hopefully I might be slim enough to fit through the turnstiles at Brunton Park someday soon.

Nevermore666
04-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I've put 3stone on in two years due to living a more sedentary life and not adjusting my calorie intake.

bruntonginga
04-02-2014, 08:52 PM
BMI is no indication if you are muscular and fit. Any professional rugby player would be over 25. The best method is measuring the difference between your hips and navel. Surprised a affluent place such as Milton Keynes is in that list though.

Nevermore666
04-02-2014, 09:19 PM
They're all lazy in Milton Keynes tho, they steal football clubs rather than develop their own.

sum_baynton
05-02-2014, 01:45 AM
"We are victim of the globalist *******s and their toxic foods they push on us."

Talk about abdicating responsibility. It's pretty easy for an adult not to be fat, all it takes is a bit of willpower. Fair the majority of people can't afford personal trainers, Gwyneth Paltrow's macrobiotic dietary recommendations, etc, but it cost nowt to go for a walk or a run. Sadly endemic of today's society how lazy people are and can't wait to shift the blame elsewhere.

FellowTraveler
05-02-2014, 04:35 AM
Sum_: Want to have a food fight do ya huh???

GMO toxic food...

Manufactured trans fats = liquid death.. Other horrible cheap plant manufactured cooking oils added to most things we eat... Most regular olive oil that is sold - has low grade olive oil in it that is not fit for human consumption = FACT... And the most of it is sold rancid too.

Spend some money on fresh virgin oil (dated within the year) and taste the difference - It is wonderful and wonderful for you.. It is almost like a fine wine..

Toxic artificial growth hormones and antibiotic laced factory unhealthy meats... The ventilation fans go off in these places and the animals begin to die in minutes... They pollute our water supplies - Just think what they are doing to our bodies???

Corn products (just about corn everything is bad for you)- not to mention almost all here has modified genes and is laced with pesticides and herbicides

Eggs that don't look like eggs... Chickens with no connective tissues that

sum_baynton
05-02-2014, 05:29 AM
"Sum_: Want to have a food fight do ya huh???"

No, I'm merely pointing out that for able bodied people to be fat is down to laziness, lack of willpower and poor choices.

It really isn't any more expensive to eat healthily. People just choose the bad option because its easier and a quick fix. You can't blame "Globalism" on people being fat and being idiots for making the choices that lead them to be fat. We all have responsibility for ourselves, and our personal autonomy.

orfc
05-02-2014, 09:35 AM
nevermore is actually right, milton keynes is designed entirely for cars so no-one shifts off their arse. If you want to walk you take your life in your hands darting down twisty paths and through yoof-infested underpasses. I went jogging when I lived there and used to get chessed off footpaths through farmland by cockends on quads reckoning I was disturbing the fishing.

loser
05-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Have to agree with my good friend sum_baynton here. Especially the bit about it not being any more expensive to eat healthily - in fact I'd argue it's cheaper in the long run if you're making stuff from scratch and making lots of it. The right stuff keeps you fuller for longer as well meaning you don't have to stuff your face with crap food between meals.

Can't stand fat f*ckers who do nothing about it. Whenever I walk past Chung's there always seems to be this morbidly obese woman in there with her morbidly obese daughter waiting for her battered sausage and chips.

In before anyone else; I know I shouldn't speak about my wife and daughter like that.

MillerforScotland
05-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Ah, so my ever expanding waistline is entirely the fault of Carlisle Utd!!
I'm actually only fat by association!! XD
I actually firmly believe the club is also responsible for my high blood pressure! XD

FellowTraveler
06-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Over the last 30 years and the problem is accelerating in our food supply. It is getting steadily more toxic and questionable. Controls have been removed for its safety and the very makeup of the products offered.

The greater food supply is sub standard and the opportunity to find quality food has diminished everywhere.

To blame it on this high of a percentage population for exhibiting obesity simply is moronic and is swallowing the lies we are constantly fed.

It has to be a problem in the food supply and how we are taught to eat.

The bottom line is healthy food is not made available to us anywhere today without taking special steps to find it.

Go to the schools. What is offered in machines for snacks - toxic crap. Fast food joints have become the normal diet for 100 millions worldwide.

Yes, there is some choice - But, it is simply not possible for most people to find a decent diet on the streets here.

bruntonginga
06-02-2014, 11:22 AM
And of course FT, the food supply is deliberately made to be unhealthy crap to stop us from feeling good, doing things, having energy, free thinking and contributing to a vibrant stimulating society. It is another control mechanism to keep large amounts of the population "in their place" allowing the people in charge to remain in power. Unfortunately these comments are wasted on most of the sheeple who keep their heads in the sand.

sum_baynton
06-02-2014, 02:13 PM
"The greater food supply is sub standard and the opportunity to find quality food has diminished everywhere.

To blame it on this high of a percentage population for exhibiting obesity simply is moronic and is swallowing the lies we are constantly fed."

FT do you live in North Korea.
Waddle down to your local shop and buy a bag of apples , I believe they're pretty cheap, quite readily available and good for you.
Crikey, some people are desperate to be a victim and think everything is a conspiracy.

FellowTraveler
06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Sum: I'm not a mouthbreather who accepts everything.

Just wait. Soon it will hit you.

There is a food crisis coming. Remember Britain produces half the calories it consumes...

When your starving a soda pop won't cure your needs

HedgehogsTeeth
06-02-2014, 10:33 PM
I got weighed yesterday and am nearly seven**** and a half stone.

Then again I need to weight that much as am six foot four so it stops me blowing over in the wind.

sum_baynton
08-02-2014, 02:59 PM
"Sum: I'm not a mouthbreather who accepts everything.

Just wait. Soon it will hit you.

There is a food crisis coming. Remember Britain produces half the calories it consumes...

When your starving a soda pop won't cure your needs"

What is it they say about empty vessels??,

FT, you speak in cut and paste soudbites. I always find it interesting that while you can spout all this stuff, you no ideas for an alternative.

sum_baynton
09-02-2014, 12:11 AM
""Sum: I'm not a mouthbreather who accepts everything.

Just wait. Soon it will hit you."

What will? Another cut and paste from yourself from a conspiracy theory website? Followed by a 6th form essay about how everything is a con?
Do something proactive