PDA

View Full Version : Supporting the great man tonight

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 07:06 PM
I hope all the Derby faithful will be tuning in to watch Nigel's Sheffield United take on out of form Fulham tonight. It's on ITV4 and it's the least we can do after all he did with us. Lets stand shoulder to shoulder with him and show our support.

Come on Nigel! We love you

:heart:

AngryRam
04-02-2014, 07:47 PM
**** OFF not even in jest..
>:) >:) >:)

Ramondo
04-02-2014, 08:05 PM
How will 'tuning in' be supporting Clough?

That's like saying that listening to the commentary and chanting at the radio will spur on the team!

And why do I need to support Nigel anyway? I didn't think any more favourably towards Man U, ENGLAND or Boro when Mac went there, I didn't have a soft spot for Portsmouth when Jim joined Harry there, I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling for watching Southampton when George Burley went to them. I'm fairly sure that, even tho it was before my Derby time, not many Derby fans felt any obligation to support the true great man Brian at either Leeds or Forest.

UpTheRams1884
04-02-2014, 08:40 PM
It's well boring to watch imo.. :/

blackandwhite56
04-02-2014, 09:07 PM
I hope all the Derby faithful will be tuning in to watch Nigel's Sheffield United take on out of form Fulham tonight. It's on ITV4 and it's the least we can do after all he did with us. Lets stand shoulder to shoulder with him and show our support.

W U M

I think Sheff Utd would be better off concentrating on their league survival.

Rapid
04-02-2014, 09:10 PM

oh no not you too bear :/

ah just realised you're having a laugh. phew!

triz
04-02-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm sure he's being serious

triz
04-02-2014, 09:13 PM
he loves nigel :heart:

swaledale
04-02-2014, 09:29 PM

watched a bit, nearly fell asleep, still his shower are doing better than they did at Crewe last sat!! xxxxx

UpTheRams1884
04-02-2014, 09:42 PM

watched a bit, nearly fell asleep, still his shower are doing better than they did at Crewe last sat!! xxxxx[/quote] XD XD

Rapid
04-02-2014, 09:54 PM
brayford's tearing it up, sporting his massive beard and nearly scored!

UpTheRams1884
04-02-2014, 10:02 PM
brayford's tearing it up, sporting his massive beard and nearly scored! Cardiff will REGRET IT FACT.

swaledale
04-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Well he is still their player so If they come back down they may well be glad they have him!

Rapid
04-02-2014, 10:26 PM
well it's official swales. nigel clough IS a genius after all. masterminded a 1-0 away to premier league opposition.

and rat, brayford gets MoM and so by your logic, is a premier league player. FACT.

triz
04-02-2014, 10:35 PM

watched a bit, nearly fell asleep, still his shower are doing better than they did at Crewe last sat!! xxxxx[/quote]

yh they are doing a bit better i suppose xxxx

OldRamsFan
04-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Well deserved MOTM award to Brayford.Played a blinder.

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 10:39 PM

Not even in jest? Does that mean you really really mean it? Oh my, you are an angry man. I'll do one of these for you >:( I know you like them.

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 10:46 PM

watched a bit, nearly fell asleep, still his shower are doing better than they did at Crewe last sat!! xxxxx[/quote]

I don't think I need to add much here xxxxx

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 10:47 PM
well it's official swales. nigel clough IS a genius after all. masterminded a 1-0 away to premier league opposition.

and rat, brayford gets MoM and so by your logic, is a premier league player. FACT.

haha, Rapid winning all over the park. Is that what they call a full house?

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 10:48 PM
he loves nigel :heart:

I prefer Nigella :heart: Although Nigel would do.

triz
04-02-2014, 10:51 PM

Don't even joke about it bear, i think he's serious :s

Bear DCFC
04-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Don't even joke about it bear, i think he's serious.

No mate. He's not Serious Ram, he's Angry Ram. He only ever gets Angry. Like this look >:( You see? There's not an emoticon for 'serious'.

triz
04-02-2014, 11:03 PM

No mate. He's not Serious Ram, he's Angry Ram. He only ever gets Angry. Like this look >:( You see? There's not an emoticon for 'serious'.[/quote]

http://davidmweinberg.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/angry-emoticon-2.jpg

I'M SERIOUS

Rattea
04-02-2014, 11:13 PM

FAILDale will be saying Clough wasn't given enough time soon :p

You mean like those two penalties Fulham should have had in the last 20 with bray ford pulling their players shirts round the neck. Luck to get away with that!!!

triz
04-02-2014, 11:26 PM

[/quote]

no mate your wrong, he only says that about people who resigned... like Jewell :P

swaledale
05-02-2014, 10:32 AM

[/quote]

no mate your wrong, he only says that about people who resigned... like Jewell :P[/quote]

My memory of Clough as Derby manager in the cup is losing away to Crawley?

At the time jewell was being judged I did think that he hadnt been given enough time, he hardly came in at a very good time i the clubs history did he?

Subsequent events at Ispwich support he view he'd lost his touch, but then hindsight is a wondferful thing and makes fools out of wise men!

Clough IMO should never have been appointed at all and but for his wouldn't have got a sniff of a managers job

dcfcdavecov
05-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Tbh, the game last night reminded me why i wanted Clough out so badly.

Rapid
05-02-2014, 12:39 PM

You mean like those two penalties Fulham should have had in the last 20 with bray ford pulling their players shirts round the neck. Luck to get away with that!!![/quote]

that's opinion not FACT. nothing in it.

brayford was mustard last night and it's a travesty he's playing in league 1.

FrenchTrimmed
05-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Tbh, the game last night reminded me why i wanted Clough out so badly.

Spot on ;D

Rattea
05-02-2014, 02:07 PM

You mean like those two penalties Fulham should have had in the last 20 with bray ford pulling their players shirts round the neck. Luck to get away with that!!![/quote]

brayford was mustard last night and it's a travesty he's playing in league 1.[/quote]

No thats opinion not FACT

FACT is its against the rules to grab another play around the neck and shirt when going for a header. Both replays showed clearly thats what he did. So that was against the rules FACT!

If the ref didnt see it thats another thing!

Rapid
05-02-2014, 02:38 PM

brayford was mustard last night and it's a travesty he's playing in league 1.[/quote]

No thats opinion not FACT

FACT is its against the rules to grab another play around the neck and shirt when going for a header. Both replays showed clearly thats what he did. So that was against the rules FACT!

If the ref didnt see it thats anoth

Rattea
05-02-2014, 02:45 PM
The FACT is he committed the offences as shown multiple times on the TV whilst the game was finally balanced at 0 0 in the second period of extra time!

Would a quality defender A. Take That Risk and B. Need to be climbing all over an attacker like that.

You saw what he did ... are you trying to defend it or is this just smoke and mirrors?

UpTheRams1884
05-02-2014, 02:48 PM

You mean like those two penalties Fulham should have had in the last 20 with bray ford pulling their players shirts round the neck. Luck to get away with that!!![/quote] You got the wrong player Ratty LOL. XD XD XD XD

Rapid
05-02-2014, 02:53 PM
The FACT is he committed the offences as shown multiple times on the TV whilst the game was finally balanced at 0 0 in the second period of extra time!

Would a quality defender A. Take That Risk and B. Need to be climbing all over an attacker like that.

You saw what he did ... are you trying to defend it or is this just smoke and mirrors?

If the ref didn't deem it as an offence, then he didn't commit any offences.

FACT.

I bet you you've never rated players like cannavaro and nesta. it's a contact sport.

FACT.

blackandwhite56
05-02-2014, 06:05 PM

Even good defenders foul ? Where's the point in your complaint?
Are your many season-ticket-holding Blades mates complaining?

Get a life!

AngryRam
05-02-2014, 07:04 PM

No mate. He's not Serious Ram, he's Angry Ram. He only ever gets Angry. Like this look >:( You see? There's not an emoticon for 'serious'.[/quote]

Can I change my to I'm bleedin seething Ram? >:(
Roger is going to have his work cut out making me a new avatar. ;D

Bear don't start wind up threads or I will call you Teddy from this day forth.
>:(

Katchouro
05-02-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't know much about Brayford other than he's put in two great performances against a Premiership club and has shown more energy and drive in those two performances than Tony McMahon did in his entire United career. Brayford also put in a abysmal performance at Gresty Road as well ... so will the real Brayford please stand up!

The certainties are though that he looks like he could star in Ripper Street and we'll be welcoming the dwarf back at the Lane - Nigel can't wait. Can't remember the last time the Black Legs won at the Lane.

Romanis
05-02-2014, 10:40 PM

We finally have found the answer for your below average attendances - fans are supporting the Rams by listening to the radio and watching TV.

Extremely impressive way of standing shoulder to shoulder. XD

swaledale
05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
How were we supporting the Rams? they didnt play last night!!!

maybe theres a new cult, where you become a fan of the manager and follow them from club to club!

Trickytreesreds
05-02-2014, 11:42 PM
I don't know much about Brayford other than he's put in two great performances against a Premiership club and has shown more energy and drive in those two performances than Tony McMahon did in his entire United career. Brayford also put in a abysmal performance at Gresty Road as well ... so will the real Brayford please stand up!

The certainties are though that he looks like he could star in Ripper Street and we'll be welcoming the dwarf back at the Lane - Nigel can't wait. Can't remember the last time the Black Legs won at the Lane.

Blimey, it's Katch the man with the V8 mouth lol

We haven't seen you for ages Ketchup, things not going so well?

My, how the mighty have fallen, XD XD

triz
05-02-2014, 11:46 PM
We finally have found the answer for your below average attendances

ermmmmmmm - view external link (http://espnfc.com/stats/attendance/_/league/eng.2/english-league-championship?cc=5739)

dam617
06-02-2014, 01:16 PM

Blimey, it's Katch the man with the V8 mouth lol

We haven't seen you for ages Ketchup, things not going so well?

My, how the mighty have fallen, XD XD[/quote]

He's a coward Mouth Almighty.
Hope he comes back now that the 5th round tie is sorted so he can make himself look stupid again.
Third Rate even.

S

L

I

D

E

I will as

Katchouro
06-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Speaking of S L I D E S it was a great one that United put you on when we sent Clough down to Division 2. Painful memories for you lot no doubt.

I was at that away game, giving you lot pelters as always.

All that money spent and you still won't go up under the bottling Dwarf. Mark my words, in five years time you'll be back in the third tier.

southernram22
06-02-2014, 02:00 PM
romanis as you are a mod on reds board. I thought you might have a little bit of common. read the figures and don't hide away like other reds when proven wrong.

Trickytreesreds
06-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Speaking of S L I D E S it was a great one that United put you on when we sent Clough down to Division 2. Painful memories for you lot no doubt.

I was at that away game, giving you lot pelters as always.

All that money spent and you still won't go up under the bottling Dwarf. Mark my words, in five years time you'll be back in the third tier.

Yes Katch, if you say so. Cos you're the expert aren't you? XD

BTW, What will you say, when you find yourself in League 2 next season? >;)

Comedy Gold, as the Ratt would say.

Go t'down pub
drink 10 pints
get absolutely plastered

Go back t'om
beat up wife
I'm a thick, fat t'northern *******

XD XD